Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree45Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2018, 05:38 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,090
This interview was a joke....It was Comey's OPINION... Stephanopolis asked him not one single tough question.... Comey's job is not to be making moral decisions on anybody...his job is to enforce the law, which he utterly failed to do in the Hillary e-mail investigation...Did he decide to give Hillary a pass, or was he told to do it??.If so....Who told him to do it?? Those are the important questions that need to be asked....

Now let Comey be interviewed by Sean Hannity...or Mark Levin.....I would love, no pay, to see Tucker Carlson have what for with Comey...
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:05 AM   #62
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
This interview was a joke....It was Comey's OPINION... Stephanopolis asked him not one single tough question.... Comey's job is not to be making moral decisions on anybody...his job is to enforce the law, which he utterly failed to do in the Hillary e-mail investigation...Did he decide to give Hillary a pass, or was he told to do it??.If so....Who told him to do it?? Those are the important questions that need to be asked....

Now let Comey be interviewed by Sean Hannity...or Mark Levin.....I would love, no pay, to see Tucker Carlson have what for with Comey...
Hannity is a total asshole. Levin hates his own Jewishness and projects his misery outward. Carlson is just a whining snowflakes. All three suck.
Thanks from RNG
Camelot is online now  
Old April 16th, 2018, 06:39 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Hannity is a total asshole. Levin hates his own Jewishness and projects his misery outward. Carlson is just a whining snowflakes. All three suck.
And Stephanopolis is/was a surrogate for Hillary..... You have a real hard time accepting the fact that there are opposing points of view....They are assholes, hate their own Jewishness (what the fuck does that have to do with anything) or a whining snowflakes....Those are all gratuitous assertions and they therefore can be gratuitously denied... People who think like that are Totalitarians, and are the heirs to the most despicable tyrannies history has to offer...

Stephy threw softballs at Comey....Why didn't he ask Comey about how he (Comey) decided that Hillary was negligent in the handling of classified information, but that was not prosecutable under the Espionage Act??....Me and millions of others would like an explanation of that reasoning, and a hell of a lot more concerning the Hillary e-mail server investigation.....I bet Hannity would be asking those questions..
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 07:30 AM   #64
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
And Stephanopolis is/was a surrogate for Hillary..... You have a real hard time accepting the fact that there are opposing points of view....They are assholes, hate their own Jewishness (what the fuck does that have to do with anything) or a whining snowflakes....Those are all gratuitous assertions and they therefore can be gratuitously denied... People who think like that are Totalitarians, and are the heirs to the most despicable tyrannies history has to offer...

Stephy threw softballs at Comey....Why didn't he ask Comey about how he (Comey) decided that Hillary was negligent in the handling of classified information, but that was not prosecutable under the Espionage Act??....Me and millions of others would like an explanation of that reasoning, and a hell of a lot more concerning the Hillary e-mail server investigation.....I bet Hannity would be asking those questions..
Even journalists at FOX itself are embarrassed at Hannity’s irresponsible behavior. ABC, NBC and CBS are not equivalent to the propoaganda arm of the Republican Party.
Camelot is online now  
Old April 16th, 2018, 08:15 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Neil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Virginia
Posts: 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Even journalists at FOX itself are embarrassed at Hannity’s irresponsible behavior. ABC, NBC and CBS are not equivalent to the propoaganda arm of the Republican Party.


Maybe that's because they're all equivalent to the propaganda arm of the Democrats.
Neil is online now  
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:42 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Hotel
Posts: 106
So we know that Camelot never watched the interview because on his own thread he offered nothing about said interview.

We do know that Comey NEVER informed Trump that the dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary. Nah, nothing important in that. Comeytose.
Spumante is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:46 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
You just post from a position of ignorance. Congratulations.
Really? Let Comey explain to a FISA Court judge why his name appears on a proposed warrant using a bogus dossier. I'd like to see that.
Thanks from Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 12:55 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
OMG

and you have trust in STEPHANOPOLIS' credibility?

pathetic....

See it's called an opposing point of view....You say Hannity is radical right....I say Stephanopolis is radical left....the truth lies somewhere in the middle....an open mind looks at it that way...
are you autistic or something?

Hannity is supposed to be a NEWS journalist. He's gives what-are-supposed-to-be facts and truth. Stephanopolis is an INTERVIEW journalist. He asks questions.

YOu're comparing those two?!

Dear jesus on a crutch.
Thanks from Camelot
tristanrobin is online now  
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:55 PM   #69
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,160
One interesting factoid. After a veritable blizzard of tweets the day (scratch that - night) before the Comey interview, I was expecting even more vitriol the night after.

I was close to shocked to check my twitter feed this morning and see nary a tweet, twit or twoot from the Republican President.

Did Kelly confiscate his phone?
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old April 16th, 2018, 02:09 PM   #70
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spumante View Post
So we know that Camelot never watched the interview because on his own thread he offered nothing about said interview.

We do know that Comey NEVER informed Trump that the dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary. Nah, nothing important in that. Comeytose.
Hey Ex, when you come back after being bounced again, can you come back with the screen name “Hannity” ? That way we will know you are phony from the get go.......
Thanks from RNG
Camelot is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
abc, comey, interview, tonight



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If Moore does not win tonight, all of us goodpen Current Events 185 December 28th, 2017 03:18 AM
Tonight's THE NIGHT!! Medicine Man Current Events 3 May 29th, 2014 09:32 AM
Last Week Tonight RNG Political Humor 1 April 29th, 2014 12:11 PM
Interview of the President by Jay Leno, The Tonight Show The White House The White House 0 August 7th, 2013 06:30 AM
I was on the news tonight! tristanrobin Crime and Punishment 5 May 4th, 2010 02:46 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.