Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree124Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:41 PM   #21
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
No, it's about Trumpanzees trying to discredit one of the two people that are being instrumental in proving what a POS you dummies elected.

You try and you fail, again and again.
Geez are these wingnuts desperate. The party of family values at work here.
Thanks from Lyzza
Camelot is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:42 PM   #22
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
How is Spumante hypocritical ??... It is your ilk who are maniacally obsessed with discrediting Trump and try to turn each and every thread that exposes the malfeasance of his attackers into a tirade against Trump....

Comey is a disgruntled ex FBI Director who is whining and acting like a child...He is a disgrace to the proud organization he was entrusted to lead, and he failed miserably..
He started a thread about how “high ranking FBI” officials were upset about the “unprofessionalism” of Comey. This is, of course, an attempt to discredit Comey and his book.

First of all is the reliance of unnamed sources. Any threads about the Trump White House (or his campaign prior to his election) that relies on “unnamed sources” get trashed by Trump supporters as “fake news”. Now all of a sudden unnamed sources are trustworthy?

Secondly he is attacking the “unprofessionalism” of Comey. I don’t remember a Trump supporter EVER starting a thread about Trumps unprofessionalism. Whenever a thread would start about Trumps unprofessionalism the Trump supporters would DEFEND him telling us this kind of “honest talk” or “straight shooting” was one of the reasons they supported him. I guess “honest talk” and “straight shooting” are only positive traits if your skin tone most closely resembles a carrot.
Thanks from imaginethat and Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:43 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
No, it's about Trumpanzees trying to discredit one of the two people that are being instrumental in proving what a POS you dummies elected.

You try and you fail, again and again.
How are "we" failing....the coming days after we see the interviews and the reviews of the book....and see the Inspector General (Horwith) report then we can determine if we failed or not.....

btw...did you see the Inspector General (Horwith) report on Andrew McCabe..?? Is IG Horwith a "Trumpanzee?"
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:49 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
He started a thread about how “high ranking FBI” officials were upset about the “unprofessionalism” of Comey. This is, of course, an attempt to discredit Comey and his book.

First of all is the reliance of unnamed sources. Any threads about the Trump White House (or his campaign prior to his election) that relies on “unnamed sources” get trashed by Trump supporters as “fake news”. Now all of a sudden unnamed sources are trustworthy?

Secondly he is attacking the “unprofessionalism” of Comey. I don’t remember a Trump supporter EVER starting a thread about Trumps unprofessionalism. Whenever a thread would start about Trumps unprofessionalism the Trump supporters would DEFEND him telling us this kind of “honest talk” or “straight shooting” was one of the reasons they supported him. I guess “honest talk” and “straight shooting” are only positive traits if your skin tone most closely resembles a carrot.
He has the source in there..

Jamie Gangel said on CNN host Wolf Blitzer’s show that her FBI sources are “not happy” with Comey’s book, which they reportedly say crosses the line of professionalism Comey once held the bureau to.

It is fron CNN a rabid anti-Trump organization....that was Spumante's point when the enemy starts admitting there is something wrong....It must really be wrong...I suspect in the coming days we will see more and more of this sort of review...

btw....Trump has nothing to do with it....Go see a psychiatrist...
Thanks from Spumante
Jimgorn is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:51 PM   #25
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Hotel
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
No, it's about Trumpanzees trying to discredit one of the two people that are being instrumental in proving what a POS you dummies elected.

You try and you fail, again and again.

Thread title: What FBI agents saying about Comey’s book ...

The only fail is your obsessive trolling. Like the "minions" fail on another thread which you pooped all over and only made yourself look foolish.
Thanks from Sabcat
Spumante is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:53 PM   #26
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Hotel
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
... Is IG Horwith a "Trumpanzee?"


No, according to this RNG he too is a Trump "minion", just as the DC Court of Appeals and the DC Counsel are.
Spumante is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 02:54 PM   #27
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,969
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spumante View Post
Thread title: What FBI agents saying about Comey’s book ...

The only fail is your obsessive trolling. Like the "minions" fail on another thread which you pooped all over and only made yourself look foolish.
The title is a lie. The Blaze is a joke that only fools like you would read and there isn't a reliable source listed in the article.

So the conclusion anyone capable of thought would come to is that the purpose of the whole thread is to try and discredit someone in position to shit all over your emperor.

Fool.
Thanks from imaginethat and Lyzza
RNG is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:00 PM   #28
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
He has the source in there..

Jamie Gangel said on CNN host Wolf Blitzer’s show that her FBI sources are “not happy” with Comey’s book, which they reportedly say crosses the line of professionalism Comey once held the bureau to.

It is fron CNN a rabid anti-Trump organization....that was Spumante's point when the enemy starts admitting there is something wrong....It must really be wrong...I suspect in the coming days we will see more and more of this sort of review...

btw....Trump has nothing to do with it....Go see a psychiatrist...

So your source is a CNN reporter talking about THEIR sources?

Do I really need to start searching all the threads where Trump supporters (and probably you specifically) dismissed CNN reports about the inner workings of the Trump admin that came from “unnamed sources”?
Thanks from Camelot, Lyzza and Clara007

Last edited by Nwolfe35; April 15th, 2018 at 03:03 PM.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:02 PM   #29
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,876
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
So your source is a CNN reporter talking about HER sources.

Do I really need to start searching all the threads where Trump supporters (and probably you specifically) dismissing CNN reports about the inner workings of the Trump admin that came from “unnamed sources”?
Please stop pointing out their glaring hypocrisy. They already have enough inferiority complex issues.
Thanks from Lyzza and Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old April 15th, 2018, 03:06 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
So your source is a CNN reporter talking about THEIR sources?

Do I really need to start searching all the threads where Trump supporters (and probably you specifically) dismissed CNN reports about the inner workings of the Trump admin that came from “unnamed sources”?
Totally missed the point didn't you???.....When CNN addresses something that is not a negative attack on Trump, it means they are being forced to be honest..
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
agents, book, comey’s, fbi, it’s



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Comey's book is out RNG Current Events 36 April 13th, 2018 03:20 PM
What Border Agents Say They Want (It’s Not a Wall) RNG Immigration 9 March 27th, 2018 03:25 PM
FBI Emails Reveal Agents' Reaction When Comey Was Fired imaginethat Current Events 23 February 8th, 2018 01:18 PM
How is Bush's book considered a "liberal book" on Amazon? theindependentmind Books and Literature 19 October 8th, 2012 12:53 PM
Passenger says TSA agents harassed him CNN Current Events 4 June 23rd, 2009 08:08 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.