Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree66Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 3rd, 2018, 02:32 PM   #81
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
I've never understood the fright wings animosity towards PP or any similar organization.

SO WHAT if they provide abortions ??? Even IF they were federally funded. The FACT remains for every abortion the provide, they PREVENT 200 or 300, possibly more, unwanted pregnancies with the sex education and free/low cost birth control they provide. Like wise they STOP the spread of STD's, again by education to prevent them to start with and by offering low cost screening and treatments if they have caught something. The prenatal care they provide to expecting parents that want their children is also invaluable. Healthy babies mean lower costs for everyone.

In my book, the value to society these clinic provide, FAR FAR FAR outweighs the costs.

The self righteous, hypocritical fright wing isn't just cutting off their noses to spite their face, they're sticking a double barrel shot gun under their chin and blowing their entire fucking head off !!

It is because they believe that they are financially supporting something that is against their religion. I am not saying that it is rational but i understand it. I used to be a huge supporter of PP both financially and w/ time and outreach. Now that they have become involved in providing hormone therapy to minors i not only no longer support them but i will begin advocate against them if this continues and spreads.



Quote:

SARASOTA, FL (WWS - Planned Parenthood is hoping to make life a little bit easier for the transgender community. They are now offering transgender hormone replacement therapy for those under the age of 18.

"We had a lot of parents actually reach out to us wanting to get care for the young people in their lives," said Dr. Suzie Prabhakaran, Vice President of Medical Affairs for Planned Parenthood. "So we decided it was time for us to expand the care that we were providing to minors."
http://www.mysuncoast.com/news/local...79d773a15.html

Last edited by Sabcat; May 3rd, 2018 at 02:35 PM.
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 3rd, 2018, 02:36 PM   #82
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It is because they believe that they are financially supporting something that is against their religion. I am not saying that it is rational but i understand it. I used to be a huge supporter of PP both financially and w/ time and outreach. Now that they have become involved in providing hormone therapy to minors i not only no longer support them but i will begin advocate against them if this continues and spreads.

OK, I kinda see your point. But what percentage of the services they provide are those hormone therapies ?? Their abortion services are 3% of their total budget. Are we really going to punish the other 97% by denying them services ?? Just seems very short sighted to me. Of course I am pragmatic in most things and rarely let emotion override the practical.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2018, 02:41 PM   #83
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,575
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
OK, I kinda see your point. But what percentage of the services they provide are those hormone therapies ?? Their abortion services are 3% of their total budget. Are we really going to punish the other 97% by denying them services ?? Just seems very short sighted to me. Of course I am pragmatic in most things and rarely let emotion override the practical.
Oh, i am also but i also feel very strongly about this horrific trans kids epidemic and i can only imagine if my feelings were reinforced by my invisible friends who i believed had dominance over my immortal soul
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 3rd, 2018, 05:50 PM   #84
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Oh, i am also but i also feel very strongly about this horrific trans kids epidemic and i can only imagine if my feelings were reinforced by my invisible friends who i believed had dominance over my immortal soul
HMMM, just how bad is this so-called epidemic?
It impact 1,000 kids, 10,000, 100,000, a million...How many?
You did say epidemic. right? Not only epidemic but a "horrific epidemic." Is it also HORRIFICALLY contagious???

Does not the word epidemic refer to widespread infectious diseases?
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2018, 06:13 PM   #85
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,746
If Little Johnny wants to wear a dress, let him wear a dress. Burley Scotsmen wear a kilt. Skirt clips is Harley Davidson lingo.
Thanks from Hollywood and Clara007
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 3rd, 2018, 07:32 PM   #86
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin
Is the Trump administration seriously so out of touch with reality they don't know what a roast is?

They need to stick with Rotary and The Lions Club awards presentation dinners.

They call people names and sling character assassinations right and left - but can they take it?

Hypocritical snowflakes.
No, I prefer the type of Roaster that Don Rickles was. Instead of a Dumb Blonde that cold not think her way out of a phone booth.

She just spewed hate.. and This is why the Republicans will gain seats in the senate and hold the house in November..

The tide is turning, Hate only goes so far with mindless hate filled attacks.
Thanks from Braveheart

Last edited by TNVolunteer73; May 4th, 2018 at 04:20 AM.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:26 AM   #87
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No, I prefer the type of Roaster that Don Rickles was. Instead of a Dumb Blonde that cold not think her way out of a phone booth.

She just spewed hate.. and This is why the Republicans will gain seats in the senate and hold the house in November..

The tide is turning, Hate only goes so far with mindless hate filled attacks.
LOL...bunch of overly-sensitive snowflakes!!!
Thanks from Lyzza
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:28 AM   #88
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
LOL...bunch of overly-sensitive snowflakes!!!
Not over sensitive, just know the difference in hate and comedy.. Apparently the audience did too that is why they renounced her the next day and ran from her like a bad case of Herpes simplex 2 virus.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:23 AM   #89
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,193
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Not over sensitive, just know the difference in hate and comedy.. Apparently the audience did too that is why they renounced her the next day and ran from her like a bad case of Herpes simplex 2 virus.
Welcome to the political landscape created by Trump. Hope you enjoy it.

No biggie, some acts are big hits and some bomb, it's show business old boy.
As a Trumpanzee you should understand that.
Thanks from Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 4th, 2018, 06:48 AM   #90
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No, I prefer the type of Roaster that Don Rickles was. Instead of a Dumb Blonde that cold not think her way out of a phone booth.

She just spewed hate.. and This is why the Republicans will gain seats in the senate and hold the house in November..

The tide is turning, Hate only goes so far with mindless hate filled attacks.
Don Rickles would HAVE HAD A FIELD DAY WITH TRUMP !!!!! He would have been funnier, but his barbs and pointed comments would have been infinitely sharper than anything this woman said. He'd of skewered Trump like harpooned whale.
Thanks from Clara007
BubbaJones is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
classless, hack, load, mindless, political



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can you recommend an excellent NO LOAD investment firm? titan Money and Finance 4 August 5th, 2017 08:47 AM
Trump defines "classless, lying sleezeball" imaginethat Current Events 29 September 10th, 2015 02:30 PM
Dear Leader Picks Political Hack As Ebola 'Czar' excalibur Current Events 44 October 28th, 2014 06:13 AM
A new load of Crap form the Left. roastpork Gun Control 26 August 4th, 2013 01:17 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.