Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree66Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:20 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 930
Get a load of this mindless political hack CLASSLESS!

https://www.facebook.com/Jingoists/v...9144697128270/

All was just fine, in fact, and even inspiring as the First Amendment was honored, young journalists were applauded and excellent journalists were feted for their best work.

And then comedian Michelle Wolf took the stage. She was funny about 10 percent of the time. The other 90 percent was vulgar and, of course, overwhelmingly anti-President Trump. As she repeatedly told us, she knew we expected her to attack the president, a surprise to me as my understanding is that the entertainment is to be a bipartisan singe of all embedded in the city’s vanities. Wolf directed many inappropriate comments at the White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, four seats away, whose dismissive stare was actually regal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.e8b4bdcfcba0

What she said about abortion is exactly why I cannot stand pro choice people they have no remorse about killing the unborn, their inhumanity to the most innocent among on full display!
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:37 AM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,342
Get over it snowflake. Your dear leader attacks citizens on Twitter EVERY SINGLE DAY !!!
Thanks from Nwolfe35, Hollywood, Lyzza and 1 others
Camelot is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 03:43 AM   #3
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,659
get a grip.....
Lyzza is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:10 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,488
Is the Trump administration seriously so out of touch with reality they don't know what a roast is?

They need to stick with Rotary and The Lions Club awards presentation dinners.

They call people names and sling character assassinations right and left - but can they take it?

Hypocritical snowflakes.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:24 AM   #5
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Is the Trump administration seriously so out of touch with reality they don't know what a roast is?

They need to stick with Rotary and The Lions Club awards presentation dinners.

They call people names and sling character assassinations right and left - but can they take it?

Hypocritical snowflakes.
They are acting like hypocritical snowflakes. Conversely, this comicís material was totally inappropriate for that venue.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:35 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
https://www.facebook.com/Jingoists/v...9144697128270/

All was just fine, in fact, and even inspiring as the First Amendment was honored, young journalists were applauded and excellent journalists were feted for their best work.

And then comedian Michelle Wolf took the stage. She was funny about 10 percent of the time. The other 90 percent was vulgar and, of course, overwhelmingly anti-President Trump. As she repeatedly told us, she knew we expected her to attack the president, a surprise to me as my understanding is that the entertainment is to be a bipartisan singe of all embedded in the cityís vanities. Wolf directed many inappropriate comments at the White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders, four seats away, whose dismissive stare was actually regal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.e8b4bdcfcba0

What she said about abortion is exactly why I cannot stand pro choice people they have no remorse about killing the unborn, their inhumanity to the most innocent among on full display!
It was the same under Hitler - the wicked comics just couldn't be balanced, and had to be corrected in Camps. When you have actually borne a child, Braveheart, your opinion on the question of abortion might be worth having. Until then, I suggest you confine yourself to shooting children or putting them in jail as they get older, like a good little forcedbirther.
iolo is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:44 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 930
Her comments were so rude even the other leftist political hacks were embarrassed, yet somehow you are not, her comments about abortion were typical of the dehumanizing of human beings into political fodder, shame on you for defending her.
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:45 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 930
I get funny, this was not funny!
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:47 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
It was the same under Hitler - the wicked comics just couldn't be balanced, and had to be corrected in Camps. When you have actually borne a child, Braveheart, your opinion on the question of abortion might be worth having. Until then, I suggest you confine yourself to shooting children or putting them in jail as they get older, like a good little forcedbirther.
Her comment don't knock it till you try it was exceptionally creepy, why am I not surprised abortion ghouls were so enthralled by it.
Braveheart is offline  
Old April 30th, 2018, 04:47 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Get over it snowflake. Your dear leader attacks citizens on Twitter EVERY SINGLE DAY !!!
Keep it up please, it ensures your losses in the future.
Braveheart is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
classless, hack, load, mindless, political



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can you recommend an excellent NO LOAD investment firm? titan Money and Finance 4 August 5th, 2017 08:47 AM
Trump defines "classless, lying sleezeball" imaginethat Current Events 29 September 10th, 2015 02:30 PM
Dear Leader Picks Political Hack As Ebola 'Czar' excalibur Current Events 44 October 28th, 2014 06:13 AM
A new load of Crap form the Left. roastpork Gun Control 26 August 4th, 2013 01:17 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.