Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree255Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2018, 06:32 PM   #101
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Uhhh...Lyzza. Did I miss the part about MEN's responsibility?

Examples: Something tells me that these incubators your talking about are mindless, moral-free dweebs who have a real hard time with the word...NO!

AND this gem:
Shut up whore, men are talking. You know thatís more disgusting, cunt? Hundreds of children being sacrificed every day.

AND....Keep your legs closed or have reliable birth control if you don't want to have an abortion!

AND....Outside of Rape, Women have total control of their bodies when they conceive child.


Um...can you please explain to me what is untrue about either of these statments


Quote:


AND....Keep your legs closed or have reliable birth control if you don't want to have an abortion!

AND....Outside of Rape, Women have total control of their bodies when they conceive child.
Thanks from Panther, Clara007 and xMathFanx
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 06:52 PM   #102
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
So you're saying a child conceived by rape is less innocent ?? Less deserving of a life ?? It's OK to punish THAT child for it's father's crime ??

Should a man be put in jail for failure to pay child support ??

What if the condom breaks ??

What if the woman's doctor didn't tell her certain antibiotics make some types of birth control totally ineffective ??
They are still having sex, and should be responsible enough to realize that things can happen it's called being adult.
Braveheart is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 06:58 PM   #103
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Letís start with a fetus is not a human being.

Can you answer this question: What is a human being?
I can give you the man made legal definition, which you cling to as a reason to be able to kill human life. Human pro creation produces human beings therefore when conception happens that is a human being, your legal terms are simply ways for you to murder with a clear conscience. Good for you, I hope you sleep well knowing what you support. It is ghoulish.

That is my answer, so asking for more will simply get you the same answer because I want you to have to think about it continually.
Braveheart is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 06:59 PM   #104
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
That must be how we "GET OURSELVES PREGNANT".
@Clara

Wtf are you talking about?

Getting pregnant, outside of rape, is obviously a choice--and all of a women's evolutionary psychology urges toward making that choice under proper conditions. It doesn't just 'happen' by accident
xMathFanx is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 07:03 PM   #105
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,281
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Uhhh...Lyzza. Did I miss the part about MEN's responsibility?

Examples: Something tells me that these incubators your talking about are mindless, moral-free dweebs who have a real hard time with the word...NO!

AND this gem:
Shut up whore, men are talking. You know thatís more disgusting, cunt? Hundreds of children being sacrificed every day.

AND....Keep your legs closed or have reliable birth control if you don't want to have an abortion!

AND....Outside of Rape, Women have total control of their bodies when they conceive child.
Of course the men are responsible also, of course they get no say about the abortion. Spare me the they don't carry it nonsense, it's the way humans procreate
Braveheart is offline  
Old May 8th, 2018, 12:42 AM   #106
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Clara

Wtf are you talking about?

Getting pregnant, outside of rape, is obviously a choice--and all of a women's evolutionary psychology urges toward making that choice under proper conditions. It doesn't just 'happen' by accident
this is seriously the dumbest thing you have posted.

i am disappointed now.

please dont try again.
Thanks from Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 8th, 2018, 12:43 AM   #107
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Of course the men are responsible also, of course they get no say about the abortion. Spare me the they don't carry it nonsense, it's the way humans procreate
totally insane................
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 8th, 2018, 12:43 AM   #108
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
I can give you the man made legal definition, which you cling to as a reason to be able to kill human life. Human pro creation produces human beings therefore when conception happens that is a human being, your legal terms are simply ways for you to murder with a clear conscience. Good for you, I hope you sleep well knowing what you support. It is ghoulish.

That is my answer, so asking for more will simply get you the same answer because I want you to have to think about it continually.
your answer is wrong. get over it.
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 8th, 2018, 02:16 AM   #109
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 955
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
this is seriously the dumbest thing you have posted.

i am disappointed now.

please dont try again.
@Lyzza

No--it's not. Attempt to argue against it
xMathFanx is offline  
Old May 8th, 2018, 02:31 AM   #110
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 16,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
I can give you the man made legal definition, which you cling to as a reason to be able to kill human life. Human pro creation produces human beings therefore when conception happens that is a human being, your legal terms are simply ways for you to murder with a clear conscience. Good for you, I hope you sleep well knowing what you support. It is ghoulish.

That is my answer, so asking for more will simply get you the same answer because I want you to have to think about it continually.
Did I ask for a legal definition? No.

Do you want to try again? You say it is a human being at conception, what makes it a human being?
Thanks from Lyzza
Nwolfe35 is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
abortion, ban, fetal, governor, heartbeat, iowa, law, signs



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 July 25th, 2014 06:00 AM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 July 14th, 2014 11:21 AM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 July 2nd, 2013 01:10 PM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 May 31st, 2013 01:01 PM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 May 7th, 2013 06:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.