Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree231Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2018, 03:59 AM   #51
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
False dichotomy. It isn't her body to kill. That is another human being whose life is dependent upon her. You're going along with her attempt to reframe this argument away from what it actually is.

Once they can admit that they want to murder human beings, I will be satisfied.
no one is murdering human beings. get a fucking grip Adolf

how goddamn ironic is that? a Nazi telling women we are bad for "murder"....

omfg
Thanks from Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:03 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 933
@Lyzza

What is your position on abortion?
xMathFanx is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:07 AM   #53
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Lyzza

What is your position on abortion?
what do you mean my position? it should be a readily accessible part of women's health care, same with better sex education and easy access to contraceptives.
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:15 AM   #54
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
what do you mean my position? it should be a readily accessible part of women's health care, same with better sex education and easy access to contraceptives.
@Lyzza

Okay--does that hold if it were 2 weeks prior?
xMathFanx is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:19 AM   #55
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Lyzza

Okay--does that hold if it were 2 weeks prior?
oh here we go.......

real sex education + easy access to birth control/contraceptives = fewer unwanted pregnancies. period.

then guess how many of those fewer pregnancies show up for an abortion?

NONE

because the girl was never pregnant.

2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 years, who cares?
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:24 AM   #56
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
oh here we go.......

real sex education + easy access to birth control/contraceptives = fewer unwanted pregnancies. period.

then guess how many of those fewer pregnancies show up for an abortion?

NONE

because the girl was never pregnant.

2 weeks, 6 weeks, 3 years, who cares?
@Lyzza

Did you say "2 weeks...who cares?"

Edit: Also, what is the 3 years comment supposed to mean?
xMathFanx is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:27 AM   #57
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Lyzza

Did you say "2 weeks...who cares?"

Edit: Also, what is the 3 years comment supposed to mean?
i was saying your time, 2 weeks or whatever idk because you never specified what it meant, but your time wouldnt matter because there are ways to lower the need for abortion.

the idiots in the anti-choice movement are killing the facilities that offer women those services to help curb the need for abortion.
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:29 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
i was saying your time, 2 weeks or whatever idk because you never specified what it meant, but your time wouldnt matter because there are ways to lower the need for abortion.

the idiots in the anti-choice movement are killing the facilities that offer women those services to help curb the need for abortion.
@Lyzza

Please try and stick to the questions I am asking without bringing all the baggage in.

Do you see any potential issue with aborting a healthy baby when it is 2 weeks from (projected) due date?

Also, what did you mean by the 3 year comment?
xMathFanx is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:41 AM   #59
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,662
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMathFanx View Post
@Lyzza

Please try and stick to the questions I am asking without bringing all the baggage in.

Do you see any potential issue with aborting a healthy baby when it is 2 weeks from (projected) due date?

Also, what did you mean by the 3 year comment?
i dont need to answer your questions, when you are so far away from the real life answers.
Thanks from RNG
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 7th, 2018, 04:49 AM   #60
Senior Member
 
xMathFanx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
i dont need to answer your questions, when you are so far away from the real life answers.
@Lyzza

Okay--I will leave that be.

Now, what did you mean by your '3 year' comment?
xMathFanx is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
abortion, ban, fetal, governor, heartbeat, iowa, law, signs



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 July 25th, 2014 06:00 AM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 July 14th, 2014 11:21 AM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 July 2nd, 2013 01:10 PM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 May 31st, 2013 01:01 PM
President Obama Signs Iowa Disaster Declaration The White House The White House 0 May 7th, 2013 06:20 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.