Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree94Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:40 AM   #101
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Yeah TN don't you know if stats disagree with People who hate America, stats do not matter!
he has never posted statistics with any significance, and has never been able to grasp simple concepts in statistics. clearly you dont either, but pretty sure we all knew that already......

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Lyzza has 2 different strains of TDS

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Since I have proven her a kind of foolish 3 or 4 times she has

TN Derangement syndrome
none of the above is true, but that is like all your posts.... nothing but lies and self aggrandizement.


you both fail, again.
Thanks from RNG, Camelot and Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:43 AM   #102
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No, I am like my Dad, my Granddad, and my Great Grandad, I call a donkey a jackass.

The Truth is the truth, you don't sugar coat it.

I have only responded to her in the same tone as she addressed me. you see I think that people treat you like you want to be treated, she chose to name call so I took it as that is how she wanted to be treated.
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

you talk to everyone here in the same way. get a grip already
Thanks from Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:26 AM   #103
Quid est veritas?
 
Peter the Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The heart of darkness
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

you talk to everyone here in the same way. get a grip already
The only reason why you get away with half the shit you say is because Paul agrees with your political ideology, and he's the only person with any sort of power still active here. On the other hand, I've said one (1) inflammatory thing since my triumphant return and it was directed towards you, and I was penalized.
Thanks from Sabcat
Peter the Roman is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:29 AM   #104
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
The only reason why you get away with half the shit you say is because Paul agrees with your political ideology, and he's the only person with any sort of power still active here. On the other hand, I've said one (1) inflammatory thing since my triumphant return and it was directed towards you, and I was penalized.
Nope, she was factually accurate based on historic observations of the posters that she was addressing.
Thanks from Lyzza
Camelot is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:14 AM   #105
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Nothing more to add to the sentiment of this tweet.

Considering communication is essential to reaching agreements through reason, I consider any refusal to communicate an act of tyranny that is not compatible with democracy. Refusing to speak with someone is rude and a power play that makes us hypocrites. What does this leave but brute force as the means for resolving disagreements?
Athena is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:30 AM   #106
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
What Lyzza has is something you are completely lacking. It's called common sense and decency. How foolish of her (and millions of others) to EXPECT a sitting U.S. president to have more morals than an alley cat and more honor than a common criminal. I have no idea why you think that's expecting too much.

The presidency USED TO BE a position which conformed with acceptable standards of respectable and moral behavior. The president used to be admired and esteemed. The president USED to be intelligent, educated, knowledgeable about the law, the constitution and the history of this great country. The president USED to be a statesman--a diplomat--a proponent of peace, tolerance, and unity.
Well, that's gone....because of Donald J. Trump.
I put her on my ignore list to avoid the urge to reply to her and set myself to be offended by her again. She is disrespectful as are others and perhaps that is the power playing that the Roman refers to? I like to think of truth as having the power, not people.

We were on good terms with Iran until the Eisenhower administration used the CIA to start a revolt in Iran, resulting in the US supporting a tyrant in Iran and a second revolt to replace him. That is what brought in Muslin fanaticism as the ruling power, and continuing to manifest ourselves as the enemy may not be the best political move?
Thanks from Braveheart

Last edited by Athena; May 11th, 2018 at 08:34 AM.
Athena is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 09:09 AM   #107
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
I put her on my ignore list to avoid the urge to reply to her and set myself to be offended by her again. She is disrespectful as are others and perhaps that is the power playing that the Roman refers to? I like to think of truth as having the power, not people.

We were on good terms with Iran until the Eisenhower administration used the CIA to start a revolt in Iran, resulting in the US supporting a tyrant in Iran and a second revolt to replace him. That is what brought in Muslin fanaticism as the ruling power, and continuing to manifest ourselves as the enemy may not be the best political move?


Athena, I have tried to explain this to you but I'll give it one more "shot".
AND maybe others would like to chime in on this explanation.
Here's how I see it:
DTT is like a huge dysfunctional family. Some of us have been chatting for YEARS. Others come and go. Sometimes we get along and sometimes we don't. Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we YELL. Sometimes we actually cry. In this big crazy family, we have members of all stripes--the crazy uncles, the appeasers, the religious fanatics, the educated, the uneducated, the leaders, the followers, the young and the old.
We share our experiences--our stories--successes and failures. We share our frustrations over politics and YES!! Sometimes--many times--we blow our ever-lovin' stacks because ONE OF THE family says something downright vile or stupid or appalling or UNTRUE.

When that happens we offer up a SMACKDOWN. Is it insulting? YES. Is it offensive? YES.
Most of us have developed a pretty thick skin because we are accustomed to the scathing back and forth. When THAT doesn't work we pull out the sarcasm and satire--or (like you) we click ignore for a while.

If you think DTT is going to become MORE respectful you're in for a big disappointment. It's not going to happen. Lyzza has been a member for a LONG time. She's feisty. I happen to LIKE feisty women.
Thanks from RNG and Lyzza
Clara007 is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 09:41 AM   #108
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
The only reason why you get away with half the shit you say is because Paul agrees with your political ideology, and he's the only person with any sort of power still active here. On the other hand, I've said one (1) inflammatory thing since my triumphant return and it was directed towards you, and I was penalized.
Then explain why you're still here.
RNG is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:46 PM   #109
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 5,680
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter the Roman View Post
The only reason why you get away with half the shit you say is because Paul agrees with your political ideology, and he's the only person with any sort of power still active here. On the other hand, I've said one (1) inflammatory thing since my triumphant return and it was directed towards you, and I was penalized.
well what you said was disgusting, so yeah you brought that on yourself.

preach that hate and you better believe there will be consequences.

and you know you have said and posted so many other inflammatory things. stop kidding yourself
Thanks from Clara007
Lyzza is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:10 PM   #110
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
well what you said was disgusting, so yeah you brought that on yourself.

preach that hate and you better believe there will be consequences.

and you know you have said and posted so many other inflammatory things. stop kidding yourself


Don't ya love the whole "TRIUMPHANT return" part??
Thanks from Lyzza
Clara007 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
agreement, iran, pulls, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Iran, P5+1 Sign Nuclear Agreement McCoy Current Events 2 July 19th, 2017 06:02 AM
Kerry: We Don’t Have ‘Access’ to the ‘Actual Agreement’ on Iran Side Deals BigLibSB Current Events 45 August 11th, 2015 04:00 AM
Iran Accuses U.S. of Lying About Nuke Agreement excalibur Current Events 16 April 4th, 2015 05:37 PM
Iran saying Obama is lying about the terms of the agreement. TNVolunteer73 Opinion Polls 16 December 9th, 2013 02:06 AM
Statement By The President On First Step Agreement On Iran's Nuclear Program The White House The White House 0 November 23rd, 2013 08:11 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.