Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree3Thanks
  • 2 Post By senor boogie woogie
  • 1 Post By seamanstaines
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2018, 05:34 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,917
Socialist Gov. Murphy turns NJ citizens into tax slaves to benefit illegal entrants

SEE: Phil Murphy signs bill to let unauthorized immigrants get college financial aid

May 9, 2018

”A New Jersey college student's immigration status will no longer play a factor into whether that student is eligible for certain in-state financial aid.” Jersey’s Socialist Governor Murphy went on to say “This is the world's melting pot where people in every part of the globe can come here in the hope of a new life"

It is absolutely stunning that the force of government taxation has been so perverted these days by our Nation’s Fifth Column Socialists that it now violates the very purpose for which a just and equal government is created.

"Under a just and equal Government, every individual is entitled to protection in the enjoyment of the whole product of his labor, except such portion of it as is necessary to enable Government to protect the rest; this is given only in consideration of the protection offered. In every bounty, exclusive right, or monopoly, Government violates the stipulation on her part; for, by such a regulation, the product of one man's labor is transferred to the use and enjoyment of another. The exercise of such a right on the part of Government can be justified on no other principle, than that the whole product of the labor or every individual is the real property of Government, and may be distributed among the several parts of the community by government discretion; such a supposition would directly involve the idea, that every individual in the community is merely a slave and bondsman to Government, who, although he may labor, is not to expect protection in the product of his labor. An authority given to any Government to exercise such a principle, would lead to a complete system of tyranny." ___ See Representative Giles, speaking before Congress February 3rd, 1792


JWK


"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, [the poverty stricken populations of countries who have invaded America's borders], to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes, is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Association v.Topeka,(1875).
johnwk is offline  
Old May 10th, 2018, 06:26 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,265
How does an illegal immigrant get financial aid when the person cannot legally be employed or is legal to be in the United States at all? To get financial aid, wouldn't you need a social security card and/or state identification (like a driver license) or a Federal identification like a passport? My state of Tennessee requires a Birth Certificate and proof of residency, as in mail or a pay stub. I do not think a foreign birth certificate will wash, unless it is backed up by some kind of proof that the person is a citizen or here on a long term visa.

How can one legally work if they are not a citizen, which makes them ineligible at their status to get a social security card to work? So what good is it for an "undocumented alien" to get an education when they cannot be legally employed? If one is here illegally, they cannot try to become legal because they have already broken the law? Where are they going to work besides the shit jobs that undocumented workers do? Someone with a Masters in Chemical Engineering from Rutgers standing outside a Home Depot so some tax cheat can hire them to cut his yard and trim his bush.

America and so much of the World is very identification conscious, one needs an ID to do many things required to be able to live a life, have a driver license, rent a place, buy a home, take a flight, buy a beer, and just whenever a cop just decides to stop someone on the street for looking weird. So where and how legally to "illegals" get identification? Seems like a Catch 22.
Thanks from caconservative and johnwk
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Old May 10th, 2018, 08:45 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor boogie woogie View Post
How does an illegal immigrant get financial aid when the person cannot legally be employed or is legal to be in the United States at all? To get financial aid, wouldn't you need a social security card and/or state identification (like a driver license) or a Federal identification like a passport? My state of Tennessee requires a Birth Certificate and proof of residency, as in mail or a pay stub. I do not think a foreign birth certificate will wash, unless it is backed up by some kind of proof that the person is a citizen or here on a long term visa.

How can one legally work if they are not a citizen, which makes them ineligible at their status to get a social security card to work? So what good is it for an "undocumented alien" to get an education when they cannot be legally employed? If one is here illegally, they cannot try to become legal because they have already broken the law? Where are they going to work besides the shit jobs that undocumented workers do? Someone with a Masters in Chemical Engineering from Rutgers standing outside a Home Depot so some tax cheat can hire them to cut his yard and trim his bush.

America and so much of the World is very identification conscious, one needs an ID to do many things required to be able to live a life, have a driver license, rent a place, buy a home, take a flight, buy a beer, and just whenever a cop just decides to stop someone on the street for looking weird. So where and how legally to "illegals" get identification? Seems like a Catch 22.
Your post is spot on.

JWK
johnwk is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:52 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,917
It's time to drain the swamp in Trenton, New Jersey

The good people of New Jersey need to start draining the swamp in Trenton and free themselves from its socialist/communist/progressive slave masters.

JWK




The citizens of New Jersey are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade New Jersey's borders to give birth.

johnwk is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:55 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,917
New Jersey is in financial ruin becuase of its socialist, and santuary city policies

New Jersey’s population of unauthorized immigrants increased by more than 16 percent between 2009 and 2012. Government cheese has a way of attracting the poverty stricken, poorly educated low skilled populations of other countries, and this becomes a new tax burden to the citizens of Jew Jersey while it is already on a suicidal economic path.

According to a recent report, “New Jersey’s pension system may have already reached an unfixable tipping point…” The good news is, the very folks in government who have led New Jersey down the suicidal path of socialism, will soon find out how it feels to be penny less because of its socialist and sanctuary city policies.




JWK

The citizens of New Jersey are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade New Jersey’s borders to give birth.
johnwk is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:00 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,917
New Jersey is in a state of socialist, sanctuary city financial ruin

New Jersey Has the Worst Finances in the Nation, Report Says

09/20/17


New Jersey is nearly $209 billion in debt and has the worst finances of any state in the nation, according to a report released Tuesday.

Truth in Accounting, a think tank that analyzes government finances, ranked all 50 states based on their debt per taxpayer. The group’s latest report said New Jersey taxpayers carry $67,200 each in debt, a burden has almost doubled since 2013, when it was $36,000 per taxpayer.



And yet, the socialist government decides to pay for illegal entrants college tuition.


The citizens of New Jersey need to start draining the swamp in Trenton and free themselves from the iron fist of its socialist/communist and progressive government!


JWK




The citizens of New Jersey are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade New Jersey's borders to give birth.

johnwk is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:03 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
seamanstaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: U K
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
The good people of New Jersey need to start draining the swamp in Trenton and free themselves from its socialist/communist/progressive slave masters.

JWK




The citizens of New Jersey are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade New Jersey's borders to give birth.

and make way for Fascists/bankers/fundie christian racist bigots etc
Thanks from RNG
seamanstaines is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 05:05 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamanstaines View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
The good people of New Jersey need to start draining the swamp in Trenton and free themselves from its socialist/communist/progressive slave masters.

JWK




The citizens of New Jersey are sick and tired of being made into tax-slaves to finance a maternity ward for the poverty stricken populations of other countries who invade New Jersey's borders to give birth.



and make way for Fascists/bankers/fundie christian racist bigots etc
Huh? Why do you suggest the good people of New Jersey do such a thing to themselves?

JWK
johnwk is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 11:28 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
seamanstaines's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: U K
Posts: 180
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwk View Post
Huh? Why do you suggest the good people of New Jersey do such a thing to themselves?

JWK
because of the good people of New Jersey previous record in intelectual voting for socialist/communist/progressive slave masters.Duh
seamanstaines is offline  
Old May 12th, 2018, 05:51 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 1,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by seamanstaines View Post
because of the good people of New Jersey previous record in intelectual voting for socialist/communist/progressive slave masters.Duh
"Good people"? Your post indicates good people vote for socialist and communist political leaders. And that indicates communism and socialism is good. Is that your thinking?

JWK



Socialist governments traditionally do make a financial mess. They always run out of other people's money.Margaret Thatcher

johnwk is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
benefit, citizens, college, entrants, gov, illegal, murphy, slaves, socialist, tax, turns



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Advocates of illegal entrants misrepresent DOJ’s intentions johnwk Current Events 0 February 13th, 2018 10:03 AM
No more catch and release in Florida, illegal entrants to be handed over to ICE johnwk Current Events 2 January 17th, 2018 03:54 PM
Rubio promises to allow millions of illegal entrants to stay and take jobs johnwk Current Events 5 March 2nd, 2016 03:37 AM
Illegal entrants suing to get driver’s licenses! johnwk Current Events 66 December 4th, 2015 04:18 PM
Yes! Ben Carson wants to share the wealth and legalize illegal entrants! johnwk Current Events 11 September 2nd, 2015 06:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.