Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree8Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2018, 03:12 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,170
Trump's $270 Billion Gift To Putin Bad For All Americans

Could Donald Trumpís move on the Iran deal have been done to spike oil prices to save the Russian economy? We canít know the answer to that question, because Trumpís motives are not clear. However we do know with certainty that Russiaís economy has been in deep trouble because of low oil prices. We also know that Trumpís Iran move is having a direct impact on current and future oil prices as well.

Crude oil futures have jumped from $26 at the time of Trumpís election to $77 today. Bank of American says that oil prices are headed to $100 a barrel.

This means that Donald Trumpís gift to Putin and Russia could be over $750 million per day, or over $270 billion per year.

Not only that, but a recent show on Russian state media (RT) seems to indicate that this was possibly the gift that Putin has wanted all along.



https://www.politicususa.com/2018/05...americans.html
Thanks from RNG, Camelot and Clara007
skews13 is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:07 PM   #2
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,550
Muh Russia
Sabcat is offline  
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:17 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,946
Putin invested well...
Thanks from Clara007
goober is offline  
Old May 12th, 2018, 09:59 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 59,729
Quote:
Originally Posted by skews13 View Post
Could Donald Trumpís move on the Iran deal have been done to spike oil prices to save the Russian economy? We canít know the answer to that question, because Trumpís motives are not clear. However we do know with certainty that Russiaís economy has been in deep trouble because of low oil prices. We also know that Trumpís Iran move is having a direct impact on current and future oil prices as well.

Crude oil futures have jumped from $26 at the time of Trumpís election to $77 today. Bank of American says that oil prices are headed to $100 a barrel.

This means that Donald Trumpís gift to Putin and Russia could be over $750 million per day, or over $270 billion per year.

Not only that, but a recent show on Russian state media (RT) seems to indicate that this was possibly the gift that Putin has wanted all along.



https://www.politicususa.com/2018/05...americans.html
Amen.
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 12th, 2018, 10:08 PM   #5
Quid est veritas?
 
Peter the Roman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: The heart of darkness
Posts: 455
Interesting game. Helping the Israelis and the Russians.
Peter the Roman is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 04:37 AM   #6
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Amen.
My God are you guys charging Trump rent, he is so into your heads it is amazing there is room for grey matter.

From July 2014-June 2015 OIL WAS >100/BBL..

Today it is <70

Oil Prices began increasing in January 2016 it wa 30.12/BBL By the time Trump became Potus the Price INCRASED to 56/BBL (23/bbl increase since that time it has increased 24/BBL

1/2 of the increase occurred when OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT.


http://www.macrotrends.net/1369/crud...-history-chart
Thanks from Spumante

Last edited by TNVolunteer73; May 13th, 2018 at 04:42 AM.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 14th, 2018, 07:11 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,336
All l care is that last year I was paying just over $2 a gallon. Some places (I travel extensively) were actually under $2. Today the corner gas station is $2.88 a gallon. That's a 20 cent jump since last week. Where I was last week saw a 10 cents a gallon jump the day after Trump announced our withdrawal from the Iran deal.
BubbaJones is offline  
Old May 14th, 2018, 01:20 PM   #8
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,793
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
All l care is that last year I was paying just over $2 a gallon. Some places (I travel extensively) were actually under $2. Today the corner gas station is $2.88 a gallon. That's a 20 cent jump since last week. Where I was last week saw a 10 cents a gallon jump the day after Trump announced our withdrawal from the Iran deal.
Bubba, it is not the oil companies, states have raised their Gas Taxes, They did it because gas was cheap.. and thought no one would notice.



Since 2013, 26 states and the District of Columbia have enacted legislation that will increase or may increase overall state gas taxes. In 2017, seven states
California, Indiana, Montana, South Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee and West Virginia—have passed legislation to increase fuel taxes


and Bubba you live in one of the states that passed a tax increase in 2016, that went into effect in 2017...

You guys wanted High Gas Taxes to "stop Global Warming" remember



http://www.ncsl.org/research/transpo...gas-taxes.aspx


IT IS THE DAMN GOVERNMENT THAT IS GOUGING YOU.. NOT BIG OIL...
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 14th, 2018, 03:05 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,946
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Bubba, it is not the oil companies, states have raised their Gas Taxes, They did it because gas was cheap.. and thought no one would notice.



Since 2013, 26 states and the District of Columbia have enacted legislation that will increase or may increase overall state gas taxes. In 2017, seven states
California, Indiana, Montana, South Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee and West Virginiaóhave passed legislation to increase fuel taxes


and Bubba you live in one of the states that passed a tax increase in 2016, that went into effect in 2017...

You guys wanted High Gas Taxes to "stop Global Warming" remember



http://www.ncsl.org/research/transpo...gas-taxes.aspx


IT IS THE DAMN GOVERNMENT THAT IS GOUGING YOU.. NOT BIG OIL...
So the price of crude going from $50/barrel to $71/barrel has nothing to do with it?
goober is offline  
Old May 14th, 2018, 04:04 PM   #10
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,619
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
So the price of crude going from $50/barrel to $71/barrel has nothing to do with it?
TNV doesn't mathematic very well.
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
$270, americans, bad, billion, gift, putin, trump, trumps



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Trump Voters Think African Americans Are Much Less Deserving Than ĎAverage Americansí tristanrobin Current Events 73 December 30th, 2016 02:36 PM
Trump Might Meet With Putin Before Inauguration - Putin warns Americans imaginethat Americas 10 October 18th, 2016 07:46 PM
Putin ally tells Americans: Vote Trump or face nuclear war imaginethat Current Events 78 October 14th, 2016 10:55 AM
Trump's Gift to LA RNG Americas 6 August 23rd, 2016 01:47 PM
Very interesting Trump / Putin web GhostRider Americas 1 August 17th, 2016 07:51 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.