Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree31Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 13th, 2018, 10:56 AM   #11
Put some ice on that
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 26,575
It is hard to remember but what was Michael Flynn 1st "in trouble" for?

Wasn't it something to do w/ negotiating international affairs?

Seems to be a lot of that going on w/ the Obama regime these days.

Has there ever in recent memory been an ex president especially the one who just left office that continued to meddle it the current regime affairs?
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:00 AM   #12
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 5,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyzza View Post
that would be a blanket statement.
As i intended it to be.

Quote:
what is the point of all this? nobody is trying to divide the country here according to that article..........
Um yes they are. Maybe not these two former officials. Let's face it, we're not really united at the moment and bitching at and blaming each other over every big and little thing.

Quote:
if you or anyone else wants to pull your hair out over an opinion piece, go ahead. just dont expect very many people to want to have a civil war because you got upset.......
Maybe you meant to word this differently, but i do not want us to have a civil war. I am upset because i think we are losing the knowledge and experience from our own history.
Thanks from Jimmyb and Sabcat
Panther is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:02 AM   #13
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 5,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Which interests are those?
It was solely an "example" of a blanket statement in response to a blanket statement.
Panther is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:13 AM   #14
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 5,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
It is hard to remember but what was Michael Flynn 1st "in trouble" for?

Wasn't it something to do w/ negotiating international affairs?

Seems to be a lot of that going on w/ the Obama regime these days.

Has there ever in recent memory been an ex president especially the one who just left office that continued to meddle it the current regime affairs?
I don't know. I can think of quite a few democrats and republican politicians who've been bipartisanly asked for help by the USG in sticky diplomatic situations.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Panther is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:44 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 11,746
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
I don't know. I can think of quite a few democrats and republican politicians who've been bipartisanly asked for help by the USG in sticky diplomatic situations.
quod erat demonstandum
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:47 AM   #16
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 5,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
quod erat demonstandum
I see.
Panther is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 11:56 AM   #17
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
As opposed to the average democrat voter willingly dividing the country from within to protect their own interests and not the country's?

Stupid blanket statements are stupid.
Total bullshit. Europe and China have every right to continue to abide by the agreement. Their economies should not be screwed because we have a mentally unbalanced fool in the White House.
Thanks from skews13 and Lyzza
Camelot is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:08 PM   #18
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 5,036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Total bullshit. Europe and China have every right to continue to abide by the agreement. Their economies should not be screwed because we have a mentally unbalanced fool in the White House.
Your misconstruing my point. Of course they have that right and to make up their minds about it. But to have former government officials from the previous administration advising other countries via an open letter , how to hurt their own country is beyond stupid.

Sure lets punish Tump while also fucking over the rest of the country. Yes, i know you'll say say Trump is the same way. I don't care. Stupid is non party specific stupid!

The Independent or libertarian party has never looked so good to me as they do now.
Thanks from Sabcat
Panther is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:31 PM   #19
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Your misconstruing my point. Of course they have that right and to make up their minds about it. But to have former government officials from the previous administration advising other countries via an open letter , how to hurt their own country is beyond stupid.

Sure lets punish Tump while also fucking over the rest of the country. Yes, i know you'll say say Trump is the same way. I don't care. Stupid is non party specific stupid!

The Independent or libertarian party has never looked so good to me as they do now.
You are sure such actions wouldn't result in a greater good in the long run?
RNG is offline  
Old May 13th, 2018, 12:46 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,315
Obimbo, exhorting European allies to expel U.S. diplomats? Kind of bordering on Sedition, isn't it? But then, it is Obimbo's only shot a some kind of legacy. Other than being completely worthless.
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
american, civil, made, stuff, wars



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kerry: Climate change made the Syrian civil war far worse Grizz1 Current Events 2 October 18th, 2015 04:52 PM
Photos: We the Geeks: The Stuff Superheroes Are Made Of The White House The White House 0 July 19th, 2013 08:10 AM
Kid made to take the American Flag off his bike Dude111 Americas 6 November 18th, 2010 06:30 AM
America's Wars: How Serial War Became the American Way of Life intangible child Warfare 0 July 24th, 2009 05:06 PM
Better elections would end civil & Iraq wars LeeSandW Warfare 2 January 10th, 2006 12:48 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.