Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:22 AM   #1
CNN
Politics
 
CNN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 2,362
Lewinsky questions continue to haunt Chelsea

Read full story for latest details.



View the full article here.
CNN is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:38 AM   #2
Retired
 
highway80west's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 17,108
I tell you what: the National Enquirer would not consider her to be a "reporter/paparazzi" for them. Damn, she is a strong lady.
highway80west is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:40 AM   #3
Nomad
 
fxashun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ga
Posts: 23,114
She's full of crap.

You can't stomp for your mother and only answer the questions that you want to. Any one with half a brain can see how much this is BS.
fxashun is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:42 AM   #4
Retired
 
highway80west's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 17,108
She is not going to spill the beans about her family. She feels that she has to defend the family's honor (if it can be called that).
highway80west is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:45 AM   #5
Nomad
 
fxashun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ga
Posts: 23,114
The question isn't about "her family", it is about "her mother's credibility". HUGE difference in what question is being asked and her canned answer.
fxashun is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 08:52 AM   #6
Banned
 
garysher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 34,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxashun
The question isn't about "her family", it is about "her mother's credibility". HUGE difference in what question is being asked and her canned answer.


What does Lewinsky's gaffe have to do with Hillary's credibility??
garysher is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 09:02 AM   #7
Nomad
 
fxashun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ga
Posts: 23,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by garysher
What does Lewinsky's gaffe have to do with Hillary's credibility??
Lewinsky's gaffe? Nothing. Her actions staying with her husband after the Lewinsky scandal? Plenty.
fxashun is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 09:11 AM   #8
Banned
 
garysher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 34,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxashun
Lewinsky's gaffe? Nothing. Her actions staying with her husband after the Lewinsky scandal? Plenty.


How does keeping her marriage vows and forgiving her husband hurt Hillary's credibility?



It enhances it by proving she is a person of integrity who can work through complex long term problems. Those are vital qualities for a President.



It's mostly republicans who go for serial marriages , apart from most of the women on this forum!
garysher is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #9
Nomad
 
fxashun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Ga
Posts: 23,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by garysher


How does keeping her marriage vows and forgiving her husband hurt Hillary's credibility?


Many people see that as weak. I know if my wife cheated, I'd be SO gone.



Quote:
It enhances it by proving she is a person of integrity who can work through complex long term problems. Those are vital qualities for a President.



It's mostly republicans who go for serial marriages , apart from most of the women on this forum!
I'm not saying everyone feels this way. I wouldn't vote for Hillary because of Universal Health Care and general smarmyness, but 50% of people would not vote for her and that is one aspect of that.
fxashun is offline  
Old April 9th, 2008, 10:28 AM   #10
Banned
 
garysher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 34,677
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxashun
[/b][/color]Many people see that as weak. I know if my wife cheated, I'd be SO gone[color=Red][b].




Which only shows you aren't Presidential material.



The president can't run away every time he doesn't get his own way or feels he's been betrayed, by allies, trade partners or even by people on his own team.
garysher is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
chelsea, continue, haunt, lewinsky, questions



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chelsea rabbit rapist convicted of cruelty intangible child Crime and Punishment 4 January 10th, 2010 06:59 AM
Age, health questions continue for McCain CNN Current Events 5 October 9th, 2008 10:46 AM
Campaign may burst Chelsea Clinton's bubble CNN Current Events 1 February 16th, 2008 08:29 AM
Gingrich admits affair during Lewinsky scandal CNN Current Events 24 March 10th, 2007 08:59 PM
Was Cheney hiding his Lewinsky? RudeBoy Political Talk 1 February 20th, 2006 01:45 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.