Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree23Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:14 PM   #11
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
They did!



Yeah, what does that mean??

More: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/13/w...rth-korea.html
Of course he did, he had to come home and bring Hope that the sanctions have an end, or his people were going to rise up and feed him to the dogs.
Thanks from Braveheart
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:26 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
So let me get this straight you expected Kim to go home and tell the people the truth of the deal, and automatically stop keeping his people in the dark?
And these Trump-bashers want us to believe that the State-owned media (like CNN and MSNBC here) is going to tell the truth..... They are so hilarious the T-Bs
Thanks from Braveheart
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:34 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
And these Trump-bashers want us to believe that the State-owned media (like CNN and MSNBC here) is going to tell the truth..... They are so hilarious the T-Bs
Poor thing. That's all you got.

BTW, it's not "trump bashers", it's "decent human beings".
leekohler2 is offline  
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:38 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 60,021
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Of course he did, he had to come home and bring Hope that the sanctions have an end, or his people were going to rise up and feed him to the dogs.
Oh sure....

God-like Kim worshipped by his people as an omnipotent genius

Kim can crow all he wants. He, with the silent glove of Xi on his back, scored everything he wanted: recognition, legitimacy, praise, and an end to US-SK war readiness maneuvers.
Thanks from Camelot
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 13th, 2018, 01:44 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
Poor thing. That's all you got.

BTW, it's not "trump bashers", it's "decent human beings".
No....I got lots more....I just prefer to stand-by and watch what happens for a while and see what actually results instead of reflexively attacking Trump like the silly Trump-Bashers that troll around here....
Thanks from Braveheart
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 14th, 2018, 01:16 AM   #16
PragmaticBastard
 
GluteusMaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 348
The "master negotiator" got crushed again. Trump is a stupid shit.
Thanks from Camelot and Clara007
GluteusMaximus is offline  
Old June 14th, 2018, 03:12 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,299
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
Poor thing. That's all you got.

BTW, it's not "trump bashers", it's "decent human beings".
Try being decent with your own money because liberal causes can't do it without their hands in every body elses pockets. If liberal asshats wanted to they could feed all the hungry just think of all that money massed int hollyweird. Instead when a bad thing happens, they have a telethon, act serious, and ask you to give more
Braveheart is offline  
Old June 14th, 2018, 04:29 AM   #18
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,513
Quote:
Originally Posted by GluteusMaximus View Post
The "master negotiator" got crushed again. Trump is a stupid shit.
Well, he did make a pitch for condo developments on the beaches of North Korea. The fact that no one dares to visit North Korea didnít occur to the great business negotiator. No wonder he has filed for six bankruptcies.......LOL
Thanks from GluteusMaximus
Camelot is offline  
Old June 14th, 2018, 05:15 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 8,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Well, he did make a pitch for condo developments on the beaches of North Korea. The fact that no one dares to visit North Korea didnít occur to the great business negotiator. No wonder he has filed for six bankruptcies.......LOL
six bankruptcy out of how many business ventures???....See you Trump-Basher clowns are so dishonest, you keep harping on the bankruptcy and never mention he started over 500 business.....that is a failure rate of 1/3rd of 1%. that is a damned good record.... How many did Obama start??
Jimgorn is offline  
Old June 14th, 2018, 05:33 AM   #20
PragmaticBastard
 
GluteusMaximus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: USA
Posts: 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
six bankruptcy out of how many business ventures???....See you Trump-Basher clowns are so dishonest, you keep harping on the bankruptcy and never mention he started over 500 business.....that is a failure rate of 1/3rd of 1%. that is a damned good record.... How many did Obama start??
Yeah? List all the companies Trump started, then. Not INVESTED IN, STARTED. We'll wait.
Thanks from RNG
GluteusMaximus is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
concessions, korea, major, north, singapore, trump, won



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"Trump: 'Possible progress' being made with North Korea, but 'may be false hope'" Neil Current Events 10 March 6th, 2018 11:04 AM
Trump declares North Korea 'sponsor of terror' RNG Americas 14 November 20th, 2017 02:14 PM
S. Korea President Bluntly Warns Trump Do Not Unilaterally Attack North Korea skews13 Current Events 36 August 25th, 2017 09:25 AM
North Korea Threatens Attack Over Washington, South Korea Provocations pensacola_niceman Warfare 8 March 25th, 2017 10:51 AM
North Korea Formally Endorses Trump Camelot Current Events 11 September 9th, 2016 10:18 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.