Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree82Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2018, 06:57 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
What are you frightened of?
He's probably wears women's underwear to work.
leekohler2 is online now  
Old July 9th, 2018, 07:36 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,986
Sorry--I don't get it. What's wrong with the title? She is not transgender? She did not win the beauty pageant? She is not the first? She doesn't live in Spain? She won't compete in the Miss Universe pageant??
Clara007 is online now  
Old July 9th, 2018, 07:41 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Sorry--I don't get it. What's wrong with the title? She is not transgender? She did not win the beauty pageant? She is not the first? She doesn't live in Spain? She won't compete in the Miss Universe pageant??
Some mysteries will never be solved.
Thanks from Clara007
leekohler2 is online now  
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:34 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
What are you frightened of?
The lies being perpetrated on to young people!
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:36 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Sorry--I don't get it. What's wrong with the title? She is not transgender? She did not win the beauty pageant? She is not the first? She doesn't live in Spain? She won't compete in the Miss Universe pageant??

Really easy Christian God created a man and they cosmetically changed that male to look like a female, which does not change her DNA it is a lie.
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:43 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Logres
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
The lies being perpetrated on to young people!
Actually, you make a great point! I see what you mean; the main reason someone would have a sex change is because they are ‘lied to.’

Where do you get these crazy ideas?? Do you ever think from another’s persons perspective, are you completely devoid of empathy!?
Thanks from tristanrobin and leekohler2
deGanis is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:46 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
Actually, you make a great point! I see what you mean; the main reason someone would have a sex change is because they are ‘lied to.’

Where do you get these crazy ideas?? Do you ever think from another’s persons perspective, are you completely devoid of empathy!?
What he really means to say is that he thinks trans and gay people should be shunned and made to feel ashamed of themselves.

Furthermore, he's afraid that if gay and trans people are treated equally, that everyone will turn gay or trans- which is ridiculous, but it's where his head is. Think I'm lying? Ask him.
leekohler2 is online now  
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:53 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
Actually, you make a great point! I see what you mean; the main reason someone would have a sex change is because they are ‘lied to.’

Where do you get these crazy ideas?? Do you ever think from another’s persons perspective, are you completely devoid of empathy!?
Children are being led to believe this is normal and it's not, shame on you and anyone who perpetrates this lie to little ones!
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:55 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
What he really means to say is that he thinks trans and gay people should be shunned and made to feel ashamed of themselves.

Furthermore, he's afraid that if gay and trans people are treated equally, that everyone will turn gay or trans- which is ridiculous, but it's where his head is. Think I'm lying? Ask him.
Wronhg I just do not want it seen as normal it's not, and children should not be subject to this garbage.
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 08:58 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Logres
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Children are being led to believe this is normal and it's not, shame on you and anyone who perpetrates this lie to little ones!
Are you for real? Children will regard this as a lifestyle choice?!?

So the only reason you wouldn’t try a sex change yourself is that it’s against your belief system??!
Thanks from Hollywood and leekohler2
deGanis is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
lies, title



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats in a title? coke Current Events 5 December 31st, 2016 04:28 AM
Radical Austerity’s Brutal Lies: Krugman, Chomsky seeing Through Neoliberal Lies LongWinded Current Events 12 July 14th, 2015 10:06 AM
They Are Here Now As You Read This Title dusty Christianity 1 April 22nd, 2012 07:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.