Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree82Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 9th, 2018, 10:46 AM   #31
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Yeah and? She didn't claim she was now a different sex so you completely miss the boat on this one.
So? You have ZERO sense of humor.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:27 AM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,038
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So? You have ZERO sense of humor.
That's not the only thing lacking.
Thanks from tristanrobin and Hollywood
leekohler2 is online now  
Old July 9th, 2018, 11:55 AM   #33
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So? You have ZERO sense of humor.
Yeah I have been jaded by this site, I actually found it funny.
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 12:19 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
Yeah I have been jaded by this site, I actually found it funny.
Naaaahhhh you were a soulless, Godless, humorless, narrow minded bigot LONG before you joined this site !!
Thanks from tristanrobin and Hollywood
BubbaJones is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 03:32 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Naaaahhhh you were a soulless, Godless, humorless, narrow minded bigot LONG before you joined this site !!
right! How am I bigoted we will start with that one.
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 9th, 2018, 03:51 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
right! How am I bigoted we will start with that one.
How about we start with your extreme, almost pathological, hatred of gays ???
Thanks from Hollywood and leekohler2
BubbaJones is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:29 AM   #37
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
How about we start with your extreme, almost pathological, hatred of gays ???
That is a lie! I love all people I hate homosexuality because it is a sin and an affront to creation. There are those homosexuals who are militant and hateful that I certainly do not care for but it is because of their vileness, toward me, wishing harmful hateful things on me because I disagree with their lifestyle choice. Never have I said anything to the effect that I want to force them to change, or that they do not have the choice to live as they wish. Never wished evil upon them.

The bigotry toward my stance is astounding however, and hateful, last I checked I was still allowed to have an opinion, whether you like it or not.
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:57 AM   #38
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Logres
Posts: 156
I don't think you help your cause by referring to others by hateful names - calling people 'sodomites' for example. Not going to win you many friends

Also don't think it helpful to be judgmental in your interactions. You have your beliefs and your opinions - share them by all means, just don't impose them. Quite understandably gets folks' backs up
Thanks from tristanrobin and leekohler2
deGanis is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 06:31 AM   #39
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by deGanis View Post
I don't think you help your cause by referring to others by hateful names - calling people 'sodomites' for example. Not going to win you many friends

Also don't think it helpful to be judgmental in your interactions. You have your beliefs and your opinions - share them by all means, just don't impose them. Quite understandably gets folks' backs up
Sodomite is a correct term for homosexuals, but i have been asked by the Mod to not use it, so I won't (I only used it here for an example). By all means join me in helping others to stop with their hateful rhetoric toward anyone whose opinion differs from their own, specifically (fundie menace).
Braveheart is offline  
Old July 10th, 2018, 06:56 AM   #40
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart View Post
That is a lie! I love all people I hate homosexuality because it is a sin and an affront to creation. There are those homosexuals who are militant and hateful that I certainly do not care for but it is because of their vileness, toward me, wishing harmful hateful things on me because I disagree with their lifestyle choice. Never have I said anything to the effect that I want to force them to change, or that they do not have the choice to live as they wish. Never wished evil upon them.

The bigotry toward my stance is astounding however, and hateful, last I checked I was still allowed to have an opinion, whether you like it or not.
List the other sins that you frequently, or even occasionally, rant and rave about on this forum. Why are you people so completely OBSESSED with this ONE particular and very specific "sin?"
As I recall from my long ago days sitting in Southern baptist Sunday school there are quite a number of sins you could rant and rave about.
Thanks from deGanis and leekohler2
Hollywood is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
lies, title



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Whats in a title? coke Current Events 5 December 31st, 2016 04:28 AM
Radical Austerity’s Brutal Lies: Krugman, Chomsky seeing Through Neoliberal Lies LongWinded Current Events 12 July 14th, 2015 10:06 AM
They Are Here Now As You Read This Title dusty Christianity 1 April 22nd, 2012 07:35 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.