Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Current Events Current Events Forum - Latest political news and events


Thanks Tree80Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 11th, 2018, 06:38 AM   #101
Senior Member
 
Clicker II's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: South Dakota
Posts: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
SO WHAT?!!!! It's an election year, and the president is not the government. Do the people get a say or not?
Sure, the next Prez election just like last Prez election. remember its the Biden rule in force here and he made it clear that it was a Prez election that he was changing the rule to. What you want is to change the rule again to include mid-terms. What idiotic scheme to change the rule will you come up with next, Dog Catcher in Minneapolis? Well, it is an election!!! Keep pushin' loons and you'll force the issue to a SCOTUS decision on the rules, and you know how that's gonna go don'tcha.
Clicker II is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:06 AM   #102
Senior Member
 
noonereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: NYC
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clicker II View Post
Sure, the next Prez election just like last Prez election. remember its the Biden rule in force here and he made it clear that it was a Prez election that he was changing the rule to. What you want is to change the rule again to include mid-terms. What idiotic scheme to change the rule will you come up with next, Dog Catcher in Minneapolis? Well, it is an election!!! Keep pushin' loons and you'll force the issue to a SCOTUS decision on the rules, and you know how that's gonna go don'tcha.
The Dem's are wrong on this, the GOP was wrong on the last opening, OBIE was inept in dealing with Mcconnell and he is to blame for the gOp getting away with waiting till after the election last time.

Trump would never let a DEm majority leader get away with what Mitch did.
noonereal is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:19 AM   #103
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clicker II View Post
Sure, the next Prez election just like last Prez election. remember its the Biden rule in force here and he made it clear that it was a Prez election that he was changing the rule to. What you want is to change the rule again to include mid-terms. What idiotic scheme to change the rule will you come up with next, Dog Catcher in Minneapolis? Well, it is an election!!! Keep pushin' loons and you'll force the issue to a SCOTUS decision on the rules, and you know how that's gonna go don'tcha.
Do the American people get a say or not? Right wing hypocrisy is getting really old.
leekohler2 is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:26 AM   #104
Senior Member
 
noonereal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: NYC
Posts: 320
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
Do the American people get a say or not? .
Seldom.
noonereal is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 07:40 AM   #105
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
Seldom.
They didn't in the last election, that's for sure. 3 million votes didn't matter.
Thanks from noonereal
leekohler2 is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:28 AM   #106
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
Do the American people get a say or not? Right wing hypocrisy is getting really old.
Yeah, its called voting
Thanks from Braveheart
guy39 is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:30 AM   #107
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by leekohler2 View Post
They didn't in the last election, that's for sure. 3 million votes didn't matter.
If you do not like the Constitution, feel free to start a movement to amend it. I prefer that a couple states do not decide the Presidency of the entire nation. President Trump winning the electoral college demonstrates our election process for President works exactly how it should. His victory is a example of exactly why we have a electoral college. Get a better candidate, I suggest a sober one next time
Thanks from Jimmyb, johnwk and Braveheart
guy39 is offline  
Old July 11th, 2018, 08:38 AM   #108
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,543
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
If you do not like the Constitution, feel free to start a movement to amend it. I prefer that a couple states do not decide the Presidency of the entire nation. President Trump winning the electoral college demonstrates our election process for President works exactly how it should. His victory is a example of exactly why we have a electoral college. Get a better candidate, I suggest a sober one next time

Exactly!
Thanks from johnwk
Braveheart is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Forum > Current Events

Tags
kavenaugh



Thread Tools
Display Modes



Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.