Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 28th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1338227672' post='404870

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796']

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


No.



Wealth and fiat currency are not equivalent. They are opposites.



I missed your explaining reserve requirements and the negative effect they have on the economy by permitting the creation of floods of fiat money. I've seen you defend, repeatedly, the creation of fiat money.


I figured, I'll read your thread later because I'm just to occupied with other threads right now. Okay imaginethat

[/quote]



Oh yeah, it'd take all of a few minutes to read the article....
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 28th, 2012, 11:02 AM   #52
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt' timestamp='1338228092' post='404871

[quote name='imaginethat' timestamp='1338227672' post='404870']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796']

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


No.



Wealth and fiat currency are not equivalent. They are opposites.



I missed your explaining reserve requirements and the negative effect they have on the economy by permitting the creation of floods of fiat money. I've seen you defend, repeatedly, the creation of fiat money.


I figured, I'll read your thread later because I'm just to occupied with other threads right now. Okay imaginethat

[/quote]



Oh yeah, it'd take all of a few minutes to read the article....

[/quote]



I'm just lazy right now and promise I'll do it later.
Fayt is offline  
Old May 29th, 2012, 10:13 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Rucker, Alabama
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


As a matter of fact those tangible items are made from debt to be paid to another debtor. Every asset is debt, because you must pay taxes on any piece asset you have. A car, a house, grocery's, etc. The debt is being paid to the store, the supplier, the farmer, the bank. Banks own everything, The fiat dollar made into existance out of debt at interest will keep us enslaved to the banks for as long as this economic thought continues.
Danjb25 is offline  
Old May 30th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #54
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjb25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


As a matter of fact those tangible items are made from debt to be paid to another debtor. Every asset is debt, because you must pay taxes on any piece asset you have. A car, a house, grocery's, etc. The debt is being paid to the store, the supplier, the farmer, the bank. Banks own everything, The fiat dollar made into existance out of debt at interest will keep us enslaved to the banks for as long as this economic thought continues.


That's why we should nationalize the Fed and end private fractional reserve banking. It should be regulated.
Fayt is offline  
Old May 30th, 2012, 05:25 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,197
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjb25' timestamp='1338315239' post='405023

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796']

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


As a matter of fact those tangible items are made from debt to be paid to another debtor. Every asset is debt, because you must pay taxes on any piece asset you have. A car, a house, grocery's, etc. The debt is being paid to the store, the supplier, the farmer, the bank. Banks own everything, The fiat dollar made into existance out of debt at interest will keep us enslaved to the banks for as long as this economic thought continues.


That's why we should nationalize the Fed and end private fractional reserve banking. It should be regulated.

[/quote]



You think these banker criminals are just going to roll over, Fayt? Ending the Fed at this point will be, more or less, a revolution, as a few US representatives have noted.
imaginethat is offline  
Old May 30th, 2012, 06:10 PM   #56
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt' timestamp='1338417156' post='405229

[quote name='Danjb25' timestamp='1338315239' post='405023']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796']

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


As a matter of fact those tangible items are made from debt to be paid to another debtor. Every asset is debt, because you must pay taxes on any piece asset you have. A car, a house, grocery's, etc. The debt is being paid to the store, the supplier, the farmer, the bank. Banks own everything, The fiat dollar made into existance out of debt at interest will keep us enslaved to the banks for as long as this economic thought continues.


That's why we should nationalize the Fed and end private fractional reserve banking. It should be regulated.

[/quote]



You think these banker criminals are just going to roll over, Fayt? Ending the Fed at this point will be, more or less, a revolution, as a few US representatives have noted.

[/quote]



Yeah and what are those bankers going to do if we decided to do it? Congress men that Dennis and Paul have already started, they just lack support in the congress. So what are the bankers going to do? Bomb us?
Fayt is offline  
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:50 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Rucker, Alabama
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjb25' timestamp='1338315239' post='405023

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796']

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


As a matter of fact those tangible items are made from debt to be paid to another debtor. Every asset is debt, because you must pay taxes on any piece asset you have. A car, a house, grocery's, etc. The debt is being paid to the store, the supplier, the farmer, the bank. Banks own everything, The fiat dollar made into existance out of debt at interest will keep us enslaved to the banks for as long as this economic thought continues.


That's why we should nationalize the Fed and end private fractional reserve banking. It should be regulated.

[/quote]



End private fractional reserve banking? Does that mean you support nationalized fractional reserves? The point of ending the Fed is rid the US Economy of money being created from debt at interest. 100% reserve for all bank loans is required to rid the banking system of what happened in 2008-2009. Ending all branches of the Federal Reserve is the only solution. Keeping one bank in the capital that is charged with the creation of money(run by no one but government officials) highly regulated by congressional legislation is the best way to end inflation/deflation and maintain the value of the USGD(United States Government Dollar).
Danjb25 is offline  
Old May 31st, 2012, 03:54 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Rucker, Alabama
Posts: 957
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1338427510' post='405249

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338417156' post='405229']

[quote name='Danjb25' timestamp='1338315239' post='405023']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796']

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


As a matter of fact those tangible items are made from debt to be paid to another debtor. Every asset is debt, because you must pay taxes on any piece asset you have. A car, a house, grocery's, etc. The debt is being paid to the store, the supplier, the farmer, the bank. Banks own everything, The fiat dollar made into existance out of debt at interest will keep us enslaved to the banks for as long as this economic thought continues.


That's why we should nationalize the Fed and end private fractional reserve banking. It should be regulated.

[/quote]



You think these banker criminals are just going to roll over, Fayt? Ending the Fed at this point will be, more or less, a revolution, as a few US representatives have noted.

[/quote]



Yeah and what are those bankers going to do if we decided to do it? Congress men that Dennis and Paul have already started, they just lack support in the congress. So what are the bankers going to do? Bomb us?

[/quote]



You have stated that politicians are bought and paid for by large corporations and financial institutions. IT is right, a revolution has to occur, starting with the, as you state, "We the People" electing all new Representatives and Senators who cannot be bought by the banks. And electing a president who stands for real money backed by the government not based at interest. Obama and Romney will never support ending the Fed, they are puppets of the real string pullers of this nation, the bankers.
Danjb25 is offline  
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:32 PM   #59
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjb25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt' timestamp='1338417156' post='405229

[quote name='Danjb25' timestamp='1338315239' post='405023']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1338171529' post='404796']

Yes I know what fractional reserve banking is. And even though I didn't explained it in as much detail as you did, I thought I was still accurate when I explained reserve requirements. I get that currency is debt, but is wealth debt? The wealth that is accumulated from turning a log into paper, a piece of wood into an axe, steel into a care, is that debt too imaginethat?


As a matter of fact those tangible items are made from debt to be paid to another debtor. Every asset is debt, because you must pay taxes on any piece asset you have. A car, a house, grocery's, etc. The debt is being paid to the store, the supplier, the farmer, the bank. Banks own everything, The fiat dollar made into existance out of debt at interest will keep us enslaved to the banks for as long as this economic thought continues.


That's why we should nationalize the Fed and end private fractional reserve banking. It should be regulated.

[/quote]



End private fractional reserve banking? Does that mean you support nationalized fractional reserves? The point of ending the Fed is rid the US Economy of money being created from debt at interest. 100% reserve for all bank loans is required to rid the banking system of what happened in 2008-2009. Ending all branches of the Federal Reserve is the only solution. Keeping one bank in the capital that is charged with the creation of money(run by no one but government officials) highly regulated by congressional legislation is the best way to end inflation/deflation and maintain the value of the USGD(United States Government Dollar).

[/quote]



I support Mr. Kucinich proposal and it will do just as well to fixing this problem.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUpXDZFtEHw
Fayt is offline  
Old May 31st, 2012, 01:34 PM   #60
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjb25 View Post
You have stated that politicians are bought and paid for by large corporations and financial institutions. IT is right, a revolution has to occur, starting with the, as you state, "We the People" electing all new Representatives and Senators who cannot be bought by the banks. And electing a president who stands for real money backed by the government not based at interest. Obama and Romney will never support ending the Fed, they are puppets of the real string pullers of this nation, the bankers.


It's very important that we keep a democrat in office so he can change the disposition of the Supreme Court that will over rule the notion that corporations are people and money is speech that corrupt our politicians just as you say.
Fayt is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt

Tags
100, debt, money, watch



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Money and Debt pensacola_niceman Debt 16 February 3rd, 2016 09:45 AM
The Debt Ceiling Pays Off Money The Republicans Already Spent skews13 Current Events 38 January 7th, 2013 12:15 PM
Succintly Expressed by a 12 Year Old Girl, How America Got So far in Debt, and How to Get Out of Debt Immediately, Told in Six Minutes Radicalcentrist Debt 0 June 14th, 2012 12:34 PM
U.S. National Debt tadpole256 Debt 25 May 21st, 2007 04:52 PM
US National Debt? liberalguy Debt 26 April 14th, 2005 06:01 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.