Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 24th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #91
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radicalcentrist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1340526543' post='409026

[quote name='Radicalcentrist' timestamp='1340455974' post='408936']

Folks, obviously the American people have been duped here, and by people at the highest rank of our civilian government and our military. Why??? Hint: It has something to do with Quantitative Easing.


Oh yes it does.... but unfortunately the ability to put 1 plus 1 together politically has become beyond the ability of most Americans ... never mind 2+2......



And, I know you understand this RC, but the "conspiracy" is not confined by US borders.


Yes, I do understand. And i find it interesting that, although President Bush tried unsuccessfully to derail Amy 911 commission at all, that once he saw the writing on the wall, he tried to appoint Henry Kissinger as its chairman. Now has any

one ever stopped to think and imagine why Henry Kissinger, an obvious foreigner, I suppose a German, has been at the forefront of American politics as long as he has? I mean, for what he obviously was privy to during the Nixon administration, he should have been locked up with the rest of the Watergate conspirators. Why is he still being asked to take part in American governmental activities? The answer to that question would likely shed much light on the connection between 911 and quantitative easing as well.

[/quote]



He's a member of the International Council of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; a Counselor to and Trustee of the Center for Strategic and International Studies; a Council on Foreign Relations member, Trilateral Commission member, Bildeberg member, Club of Rome member, Bohemian Club member, an Honorary Governor of the Foreign Policy Association; and an Honor Member of the International Olympic Committee, a member of the Board of Directors of ContiGroup Companies, Inc., an Advisor to the Board of Directors of American Express Company, a member of the Advisory Board of Forstmann Little and Co.; a Director Emeritus of Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Inc.; Chairman Emeritus of the Eisenhower Fellowships; and a Director of the International Rescue Committee.



Timothy Geithner worked for Kissinger Associates, a business he started with a loan from E. M. Warburg.



If you really want to go crazy, look up the associations of his family members and business associates....
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 24th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #92
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables' timestamp='1340513621' post='409013

Same as it ever was.....


Indeed it is, but not the way you mean it.



Folks like you accept the "one-gunman" theory for the JFK assassination, though it's not debatable that the shot that blew out the backside of JFK's head HAD to come from the front.



In other words, you and folks like you are OK that huge crimes can be committed, the perps never identified, as long as you social issues "move forward."



You're bought and paid for. You ought to see this, and admit it, and then, get angry over something FAR more substantial than women's or gay rights and wealth inequality, all worthy issues in their own right, but dwarfed by the backdrop of what would be called a coup in a third-world country.


You don't know me and you are wrong to paint me with a broad brush and ASSume that I am the way you have tried to make me seem. And what the hell does that have to do with social issues moving forward? You're really reaching now. LOL. I never said that there was a lone gunmen and to assume that you have any clue what our government and it's shadow side have done is pure arrogance,. You don't know jack spit. And if you think that women not being treated as equals and gays being discriminated against is acceptable and unworthy of activism, you have proven what my points have always been about you. Your arrogance at thinking that your advancement of conspiracy theories that will go unproven and no one will be punished for is more important the equal rights for all citizens, is so out of touch it's pathetic.
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 24th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #93
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,741
I like how this discussion has gone from economics to conspiracy theories because both Radicalcentrist and imaginethat don't know anything about economics. What makes it worst is that they really don't know anything about conspiracy theories too.
Fayt is offline  
Old June 24th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #94
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1340526303' post='409025

[quote name='waitingtables' timestamp='1340513621' post='409013']

Same as it ever was.....


Indeed it is, but not the way you mean it.



Folks like you accept the "one-gunman" theory for the JFK assassination, though it's not debatable that the shot that blew out the backside of JFK's head HAD to come from the front.



In other words, you and folks like you are OK that huge crimes can be committed, the perps never identified, as long as you social issues "move forward."



You're bought and paid for. You ought to see this, and admit it, and then, get angry over something FAR more substantial than women's or gay rights and wealth inequality, all worthy issues in their own right, but dwarfed by the backdrop of what would be called a coup in a third-world country.


You don't know me and you are wrong to paint me with a broad brush and ASSume that I am the way you have tried to make me seem. And what the hell does that have to do with social issues moving forward? You're really reaching now. LOL. I never said that there was a lone gunmen and to assume that you have any clue what our government and it's shadow side have done is pure arrogance,. You don't know jack spit. And if you think that women not being treated as equals and gays being discriminated against is acceptable and unworthy of activism, you have proven what my points have always been about you. Your arrogance at thinking that your advancement of conspiracy theories that will go unproven and no one will be punished for is more important the equal rights for all citizens, is so out of touch it's pathetic.

[/quote]



Blah ..... blah, blah. Everything I said applies to you, and the overwhelming majority of Americans. Call me arrogant to assuage your ego. Great.



Everything I've said stands. If you can't see that, it's you that don't know "jack spit." Comfort yourself that it's all "conspiracy theory." Yeah. Sure.
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 03:19 AM   #95
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 654
Well, this is interesting, an international tribunal in Vancouver, BC, right next door to the USA, will be issuing an indictment of the Bush Administration concerning its role in 911, both prior to the events of that day, and the cover up afterward.



This tribunal claims jurisdiction via international law owing to the fact that Canadian nationals lost their lives in the twin towers on that day. This indictment followed after reviewing the evidence surrounding those events, and the the trail of misconnected conclusions drawn afterward by the US government.



One aspect of the evidence the tribunal reviewed was testimony from a flight data recorder expert, who reviewed the data furnished by the government, ostensibly from flight 77, which the government insists hit the Pentagon. Watch the video and see if after doing so you still believe the government story.



http://extremeprejudiceusa.wordpress...abor-day-2012/





Radicalcentrist is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 04:57 AM   #96
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables' timestamp='1340575612' post='409090

[quote name='imaginethat' timestamp='1340526303' post='409025']

[quote name='waitingtables' timestamp='1340513621' post='409013']

Same as it ever was.....


Indeed it is, but not the way you mean it.



Folks like you accept the "one-gunman" theory for the JFK assassination, though it's not debatable that the shot that blew out the backside of JFK's head HAD to come from the front.



In other words, you and folks like you are OK that huge crimes can be committed, the perps never identified, as long as you social issues "move forward."



You're bought and paid for. You ought to see this, and admit it, and then, get angry over something FAR more substantial than women's or gay rights and wealth inequality, all worthy issues in their own right, but dwarfed by the backdrop of what would be called a coup in a third-world country.


You don't know me and you are wrong to paint me with a broad brush and ASSume that I am the way you have tried to make me seem. And what the hell does that have to do with social issues moving forward? You're really reaching now. LOL. I never said that there was a lone gunmen and to assume that you have any clue what our government and it's shadow side have done is pure arrogance,. You don't know jack spit. And if you think that women not being treated as equals and gays being discriminated against is acceptable and unworthy of activism, you have proven what my points have always been about you. Your arrogance at thinking that your advancement of conspiracy theories that will go unproven and no one will be punished for is more important the equal rights for all citizens, is so out of touch it's pathetic.

[/quote]



Blah ..... blah, blah. Everything I said applies to you, and the overwhelming majority of Americans. Call me arrogant to assuage your ego. Great.



Everything I've said stands. If you can't see that, it's you that don't know "jack spit." Comfort yourself that it's all "conspiracy theory." Yeah. Sure.

[/quote]



You refuse to acknowledge that this kind of stuff is not something that you can do anything about and it is never going to be something that you or anyone other little person or organized group can change. It has existed and always will exist. This is how governments run, and there is no way to stop it from going on. If you believe in some pie in the sky mumbo jumbo that will never work, will in fact change things, you're living in a fantasy land.



And yes, you are arrogant in telling me about what I think and believe. You don't know jack spit about me, and you cannot know what I think or believe in regard to the money that runs the world and the governments dominated by it.
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #97
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
I like how this discussion has gone from economics to conspiracy theories because both Radicalcentrist and imaginethat don't know anything about economics. What makes it worst is that they really don't know anything about conspiracy theories too.


You continue demonstrating your inability to process complex data, complex situations. Because you are young, there is hope for you.
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 09:13 AM   #98
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1340609795' post='409127

[quote name='waitingtables' timestamp='1340575612' post='409090']

[quote name='imaginethat' timestamp='1340526303' post='409025']

[quote name='waitingtables' timestamp='1340513621' post='409013']

Same as it ever was.....


Indeed it is, but not the way you mean it.



Folks like you accept the "one-gunman" theory for the JFK assassination, though it's not debatable that the shot that blew out the backside of JFK's head HAD to come from the front.



In other words, you and folks like you are OK that huge crimes can be committed, the perps never identified, as long as you social issues "move forward."



You're bought and paid for. You ought to see this, and admit it, and then, get angry over something FAR more substantial than women's or gay rights and wealth inequality, all worthy issues in their own right, but dwarfed by the backdrop of what would be called a coup in a third-world country.


You don't know me and you are wrong to paint me with a broad brush and ASSume that I am the way you have tried to make me seem. And what the hell does that have to do with social issues moving forward? You're really reaching now. LOL. I never said that there was a lone gunmen and to assume that you have any clue what our government and it's shadow side have done is pure arrogance,. You don't know jack spit. And if you think that women not being treated as equals and gays being discriminated against is acceptable and unworthy of activism, you have proven what my points have always been about you. Your arrogance at thinking that your advancement of conspiracy theories that will go unproven and no one will be punished for is more important the equal rights for all citizens, is so out of touch it's pathetic.

[/quote]



Blah ..... blah, blah. Everything I said applies to you, and the overwhelming majority of Americans. Call me arrogant to assuage your ego. Great.



Everything I've said stands. If you can't see that, it's you that don't know "jack spit." Comfort yourself that it's all "conspiracy theory." Yeah. Sure.

[/quote]



You refuse to acknowledge that this kind of stuff is not something that you can do anything about and it is never going to be something that you or anyone other little person or organized group can change. It has existed and always will exist. This is how governments run, and there is no way to stop it from going on. If you believe in some pie in the sky mumbo jumbo that will never work, will in fact change things, you're living in a fantasy land.



And yes, you are arrogant in telling me about what I think and believe. You don't know jack spit about me, and you cannot know what I think or believe in regard to the money that runs the world and the governments dominated by it.

[/quote]



You refuse to acknowledge that saying nothing can be done ensures that will be the case.



I know a lot about you. You know a lot about me too, so you can cease repeating your ridiculously beyond belief "you don't know me" lame retort, and the equally ridiculously lame retort, "This is how governments run." You'd have been a riot in Philadelphia, in 1776.



"Believe me, dear Sir: there is not in the British empire a man who more cordially loves a union with Great Britain than I do. But, by the God that made me, I will cease to exist before I yield to a connection on such terms as the British Parliament propose; and in this, I think I speak the sentiments of America," Thomas Jefferson declared.



"But my dear Mr. Jefferson, don't you know? Haven't you heard? This is how governments are run, and dear Sir, there is no way to stop it from going on," Waitingtables replied.



Emancipate yourself from mental, political, and economic slavery.....
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 01:41 PM   #99
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt' timestamp='1340581832' post='409097

I like how this discussion has gone from economics to conspiracy theories because both Radicalcentrist and imaginethat don't know anything about economics. What makes it worst is that they really don't know anything about conspiracy theories too.


You continue demonstrating your inability to process complex data, complex situations. Because you are young, there is hope for you.


Oh B.S. you're just going the the 2ed stage of the 7 stages of grief, denial. Denial that you can't comprehend something as simple as the General Welfare Clause in the constitution. If I try to explain again you'll just quit again anyways. So go, go continuing living in bliss.





AND LEAVE WAITINGTABLES ALONE.
Fayt is offline  
Old June 25th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #100
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,681
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1340643735' post='409159

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1340581832' post='409097']

I like how this discussion has gone from economics to conspiracy theories because both Radicalcentrist and imaginethat don't know anything about economics. What makes it worst is that they really don't know anything about conspiracy theories too.


You continue demonstrating your inability to process complex data, complex situations. Because you are young, there is hope for you.


Oh B.S. you're just going the the 2ed stage of the 7 stages of grief, denial. Denial that you can't comprehend something as simple as the General Welfare Clause in the constitution. If I try to explain again you'll just quit again anyways. So go, go continuing living in bliss.





AND LEAVE WAITINGTABLES ALONE.

[/quote]



It's you who live in the 2nd stage of grief because somewhere inside your mind you DO understand that things aren't as simple, aren't as cut and dried as you wish they were. I'm pretty sure of this because you are a bright person, but the truth upsets your "bliss," your futile hope and naive belief that the US' problems are mostly a matter of wealth distribution, and that they can be addressed as though they are not intertwined intimately with the overall world economy.



They can't. I'm in Turkey right now. The merchants would rather have US dollars than Turkish lira. In Kiev, I had to pay for our trip in US dollars, and in cash at that.



Sorry, but when your currency is the world's reserve currency, only fixing "our problems" isn't an option.... And yes, the events of the last fifty years or so, the assassinations, the wars, 911, the steady increase in personal and national debt, yes, they are connected.



As for WT, she's content to ignore corruption at the highest levels, says nothing can be done about it, and says let's just hope for the best, re: human rights. I'm glad that her position didn't prevail at the Second Continental Congress in Philadelphia, July 4, 1776.
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt

Tags
bears, couple, easing, explained, humorously, quantitative



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll shows raw feelings easing over health law msnbc.com Current Events 2 January 17th, 2011 05:43 PM
House to vote on bill easing stem cell restrictions CNN Current Events 1 June 7th, 2007 08:12 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.