Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:41 PM   #131
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey' timestamp='1341169682' post='410318

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1341168067' post='410315']

[quote name='Monkey' timestamp='1341166266' post='410307']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1341165178' post='410305']

[quote name='Monkey' timestamp='1341077564' post='410150']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1340660492' post='409197']

[quote name='imaginethat' timestamp='1340643735' post='409159']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1340581832' post='409097']

I like how this discussion has gone from economics to conspiracy theories because both Radicalcentrist and imaginethat don't know anything about economics. What makes it worst is that they really don't know anything about conspiracy theories too.


You continue demonstrating your inability to process complex data, complex situations. Because you are young, there is hope for you.


Oh B.S. you're just going the the 2ed stage of the 7 stages of grief, denial. Denial that you can't comprehend something as simple as the General Welfare Clause in the constitution. If I try to explain again you'll just quit again anyways. So go, go continuing living in bliss.





AND LEAVE WAITINGTABLES ALONE.

[/quote]



Do you and waitingtables have a unwritten alliance? I find it strange that you would defend her and not the many others who has been ganged up on. WT gives out plenty shouldn't she defend herself if she is big enough to attack me, gary or IT?



I respect you Fayt, but I am concerned that alliances and emotional personal attacks has become more important here than the truth. Shrekk & Ryder seems allied and maybe with WT and perhaps you too.



And then the rest have to fight it out on our own or try to make our own alliances. I concerns me as I was reported by this alliance and you were the administrator to correct me. Do you think this is how it should be?



So speaking of conspiracy theories

[/quote]



The relationship between waitingtables and I is no concern to you. We're both liberal and we both just share similar world views, that's all. The big meanies gayman, imaiginethat, and the other miscellaneous conservatives/libertarians like to harass her. They like to try and bash their world views on her because they often see women as intellectually weak and not smart. Fayt believes they're probably insecure with themselves because you don't ever see them doing this to the male members on this site. However, waitingtables is a strong 1 because she have been defending herself long before I was present. I once saw her intellectually take down 4 conservative like minded members with just her bare mind. Members like imaginethat are just jealous and bitter. Bitter about how a women can be so much more studious than themselves in every faculty. Because of this they can't actually rebuttal her but rather smear her with fallacies and straw-mans. Their world knowledge is only an inch deep despite their worldly conglomeration, so they harass her, pick on her, and taunt her. I just call them out as ask them to stop.

[/quote]



Well I am not trying to pry into the relationship you and WT have and I am certainly not of the opinion that the two of you are intellectually weak I hope I have made that clear.

I also have no problem with people agreeing.



But I noticed that Skrekk, Ryder and Wolf were a closed knit bunch and when I then saw your comment trying to defend the obviously strong intelligent WT who herself ganged up on me together with Skrekk and Ryder then I am beginning to see a rather alarming pattern here.



I do not blame people for ganging up here as it is understandable and might be almost necessary to keep up with the alliance the "negative atheists" have made, but then is this really about truth anymore?



Should I then need to ally myself with Gary, PN, IT, Dan, Locke or H80W to have a chance here even if I don't agree with them? Just because there can only be TWO sides the "negative atheists" and the "positive theist" or the "liberals" and the "not liberals" I really don't hope things become so boxed and limited.



I agree that WT is strong and she has been here long which is exactly why I don't see the need for you to defend her and don't see the principle of "equality" in you doing so when you have no problem having WT, Skrekk, Wolf and Ryder gang up on me who is new here and who's strength is yet "untested"



That said, I like WT and she is by no means as bad as some here, but to me this site is beginning to look more like politics and religion in structure than it is truth.

Surely a liberal like you can see a problem with that?





If you automatically assume that men are bad or strong, then are you any better than the men you claim assume women "intellectually weak"? Maybe the real problem is that you are starting to believe those men or at least fear that they may be right?

[/quote]



Pfff, yeah right. Look, there's no "ganging up" on members on this site, there are just a lot of member who disagree with you on a particular issue. It happens to me along with everyone else. There's no conspiracy, just disagreement sometimes by the masses. Whether if you come out on top in those debates depends on you knowledge on the issue. I had tons of member disagree with me all at once but numbers doesn't matter when it comes to the truth.

[/quote]



I suppose that is true, but numbers CAN matter when it comes to rules, support or acceptance/security you feel in where you are and anyone who claims that this has no importance to them is not being honest.

[/quote]



If you need help Defending The Truth against some conservative/libertarian Monkey, just ask a fellow progressive.

[/quote]



Defend this "truth':



Quote:
The big meanies gayman, imaiginethat, and the other miscellaneous conservatives/libertarians like to harass her. They like to try and bash their world views on her because they often see women as intellectually weak and not smart. Fayt believes they're probably insecure with themselves because you don't ever see them doing this to the male members on this site.


That last line is clinical delusion, and moreover, what the hell has any of this to do with the topic?



Nice rant, though.
imaginethat is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #132
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Pommyland
Posts: 621
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey' timestamp='1341169682' post='410318

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1341168067' post='410315']

[quote name='Monkey' timestamp='1341166266' post='410307']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1341165178' post='410305']

[quote name='Monkey' timestamp='1341077564' post='410150']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1340660492' post='409197']

[quote name='imaginethat' timestamp='1340643735' post='409159']

[quote name='Fayt' timestamp='1340581832' post='409097']

I like how this discussion has gone from economics to conspiracy theories because both Radicalcentrist and imaginethat don't know anything about economics. What makes it worst is that they really don't know anything about conspiracy theories too.


You continue demonstrating your inability to process complex data, complex situations. Because you are young, there is hope for you.


Oh B.S. you're just going the the 2ed stage of the 7 stages of grief, denial. Denial that you can't comprehend something as simple as the General Welfare Clause in the constitution. If I try to explain again you'll just quit again anyways. So go, go continuing living in bliss.





AND LEAVE WAITINGTABLES ALONE.

[/quote]



Do you and waitingtables have a unwritten alliance? I find it strange that you would defend her and not the many others who has been ganged up on. WT gives out plenty shouldn't she defend herself if she is big enough to attack me, gary or IT?



I respect you Fayt, but I am concerned that alliances and emotional personal attacks has become more important here than the truth. Shrekk & Ryder seems allied and maybe with WT and perhaps you too.



And then the rest have to fight it out on our own or try to make our own alliances. I concerns me as I was reported by this alliance and you were the administrator to correct me. Do you think this is how it should be?



So speaking of conspiracy theories

[/quote]



The relationship between waitingtables and I is no concern to you. We're both liberal and we both just share similar world views, that's all. The big meanies gayman, imaiginethat, and the other miscellaneous conservatives/libertarians like to harass her. They like to try and bash their world views on her because they often see women as intellectually weak and not smart. Fayt believes they're probably insecure with themselves because you don't ever see them doing this to the male members on this site. However, waitingtables is a strong 1 because she have been defending herself long before I was present. I once saw her intellectually take down 4 conservative like minded members with just her bare mind. Members like imaginethat are just jealous and bitter. Bitter about how a women can be so much more studious than themselves in every faculty. Because of this they can't actually rebuttal her but rather smear her with fallacies and straw-mans. Their world knowledge is only an inch deep despite their worldly conglomeration, so they harass her, pick on her, and taunt her. I just call them out as ask them to stop.

[/quote]



Well I am not trying to pry into the relationship you and WT have and I am certainly not of the opinion that the two of you are intellectually weak I hope I have made that clear.

I also have no problem with people agreeing.



But I noticed that Skrekk, Ryder and Wolf were a closed knit bunch and when I then saw your comment trying to defend the obviously strong intelligent WT who herself ganged up on me together with Skrekk and Ryder then I am beginning to see a rather alarming pattern here.



I do not blame people for ganging up here as it is understandable and might be almost necessary to keep up with the alliance the "negative atheists" have made, but then is this really about truth anymore?



Should I then need to ally myself with Gary, PN, IT, Dan, Locke or H80W to have a chance here even if I don't agree with them? Just because there can only be TWO sides the "negative atheists" and the "positive theist" or the "liberals" and the "not liberals" I really don't hope things become so boxed and limited.



I agree that WT is strong and she has been here long which is exactly why I don't see the need for you to defend her and don't see the principle of "equality" in you doing so when you have no problem having WT, Skrekk, Wolf and Ryder gang up on me who is new here and who's strength is yet "untested"



That said, I like WT and she is by no means as bad as some here, but to me this site is beginning to look more like politics and religion in structure than it is truth.

Surely a liberal like you can see a problem with that?





If you automatically assume that men are bad or strong, then are you any better than the men you claim assume women "intellectually weak"? Maybe the real problem is that you are starting to believe those men or at least fear that they may be right?

[/quote]



Pfff, yeah right. Look, there's no "ganging up" on members on this site, there are just a lot of member who disagree with you on a particular issue. It happens to me along with everyone else. There's no conspiracy, just disagreement sometimes by the masses. Whether if you come out on top in those debates depends on you knowledge on the issue. I had tons of member disagree with me all at once but numbers doesn't matter when it comes to the truth.

[/quote]



I suppose that is true, but numbers CAN matter when it comes to rules, support or acceptance/security you feel in where you are and anyone who claims that this has no importance to them is not being honest.

[/quote]



If you need help Defending The Truth against some conservative/libertarian Monkey, just ask a fellow progressive.

[/quote]



Thanks Fayt. Until now I thought I was the only progressive here. Having read your comments and the hard work you put into them I feel very good about being a progressive here now

But that is exactly what I love about progressive people. They are not afraid to work or study and I believe that is why they tend to go further in life than those who just criticize everything.
Monkey is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 01:38 PM   #133
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Defend this "truth':



Quote:
The big meanies gayman, imaiginethat, and the other miscellaneous conservatives/libertarians like to harass her. They like to try and bash their world views on her because they often see women as intellectually weak and not smart. Fayt believes they're probably insecure with themselves because you don't ever see them doing this to the male members on this site.


That last line is clinical delusion, and moreover, what the hell has any of this to do with the topic?



Nice rant, though.


Oh get over it for what I said was true. And you have the nerve to tell me I'm off topic considering you diving into the events of 9/11 a few posts ago. The hypocrisy.
Fayt is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2012, 09:53 PM   #134
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,735
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1341261673' post='410516

Defend this "truth':



Quote:
The big meanies gayman, imaiginethat, and the other miscellaneous conservatives/libertarians like to harass her. They like to try and bash their world views on her because they often see women as intellectually weak and not smart. Fayt believes they're probably insecure with themselves because you don't ever see them doing this to the male members on this site.


That last line is clinical delusion, and moreover, what the hell has any of this to do with the topic?



Nice rant, though.


Oh get over it for what I said was true. And you have the nerve to tell me I'm off topic considering you diving into the events of 9/11 a few posts ago. The hypocrisy.


Prove it.
imaginethat is offline  
Old July 3rd, 2012, 12:18 PM   #135
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,788
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt' timestamp='1341265081' post='410536

[quote name='imaginethat' timestamp='1341261673' post='410516']

Defend this "truth':



Quote:
The big meanies gayman, imaiginethat, and the other miscellaneous conservatives/libertarians like to harass her. They like to try and bash their world views on her because they often see women as intellectually weak and not smart. Fayt believes they're probably insecure with themselves because you don't ever see them doing this to the male members on this site.


That last line is clinical delusion, and moreover, what the hell has any of this to do with the topic?



Nice rant, though.


Oh get over it for what I said was true. And you have the nerve to tell me I'm off topic considering you diving into the events of 9/11 a few posts ago. The hypocrisy.


Prove it.

[/quote]



Oh, so you want me to prove it like you proved quantitative easing has something to do with 9/11?
Fayt is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt

Tags
bears, couple, easing, explained, humorously, quantitative



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll shows raw feelings easing over health law msnbc.com Current Events 2 January 17th, 2011 05:43 PM
House to vote on bill easing stem cell restrictions CNN Current Events 1 June 7th, 2007 08:12 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.