Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 21st, 2012, 07:57 AM   #71
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
All good questions that you will never get the answers to. It's pointless.
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:43 AM   #72
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
All good questions that you will never get the answers to. It's pointless.


Pointless??? I wonder how pointless is asking the question. Because in the question is the answer you seek.



(1) The building was rigged to come down prior to 911. That means that 911 was known in advance.

(2) The US Secret Service had its offices in WTC 7. That means that the SS knew about the building being rigged to come down.

(3) Because the SS answers directly to the President of the US, that means the President knew that it was rigged to come down, and approved it being rigged to come down. That makes them in the very least accessories before the fact.

(4) Because the president's justice department never investigated the prior knowledge of Larry Silverstein, or the president, when they obviously had prior knowledge. That makes those in power in the justice department accessories after the fact, if not before the fact.



So that gets us to why all of these powerful people were complicit in either knowing before the fact, or after the fact, what they have all subsequently denied or failed to pursue as elected officials or high ranking appointed officials in the executive branch of the US government.



So a good place to start to discover that answer might be to listen to the testimony of an individual, a back channel asset of the CIA, an American whom the Bush Administration indicted for five years, and jailed for one of those five years, who, according to her verifiable testimony, attempted to imprison her for 10 more years without a trial, she now being one of only two Americans ever imprisoned under the Patriot Act, one Susan Lindauer. Her story can be found here:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAH4oGxkKTI
Radicalcentrist is offline  
Old June 21st, 2012, 08:51 AM   #73
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
No one is ever going to be held accountable for anything that is other than what we were told it was to do with 9/11. Yes, it may be an asterisk in the record books, but other than that, it is the same as the JFK assassination.
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:38 AM   #74
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
No one is ever going to be held accountable for anything that is other than what we were told it was to do with 9/11. Yes, it may be an asterisk in the record books, but other than that, it is the same as the JFK assassination.


So you are not even interested to know why any of this happened? I mean, if they could do this to 3000 people in the World Trade Center, they could do it to you, your best friend, anyone. You discover that the Bush administration knew about 911 and that's that? You discover that they wrongly locked someone up to keep her silent and that means nothing to you? How can you possibly think that way? I am stunned here.



Now one reason that I am doing this, laying all this out there for you, is to try and figure out how on earth these people have gotten away with all this, against the odds of 300 million people finally figuring it out? This is much bigger than just 911, you know. They had to have a reason, or reasons. Those reasons existed prior to 911, and after 911. Those reasons are therefore still alive.
Radicalcentrist is offline  
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:49 PM   #75
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables' timestamp='1340252939' post='408642

No to wasn't. It was a statement about how nothing is trustworthy about anything on 9/11, nor is anything obvious about it.


It's pretty damned obvious how WTC 7 came down exactly like a controlled demolition, and denying that is simple denial.



And it's obvious that WTCs 1 and 2 suffered asymmetrical damage, and yet collapsed symmetrically.



It's obvious that the 911 investigation was delayed and underfunded.



It's obvious that Bush and Cheney had to testify together, and not under oath.



It's obvious that every professional organization of pilots and engineers refuted the official explanation.



Is this enough, or would you like some more?


It's obvious that you guys rather speak about 9/11 than economics. You both are no better than the secretive government trying to hide their errors.



OHHH, well we can't talk about these issues with Fayt and Waitingtables so lets change the subject.
Fayt is offline  
Old June 21st, 2012, 06:32 PM   #76
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radicalcentrist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables' timestamp='1340297505' post='408684

No one is ever going to be held accountable for anything that is other than what we were told it was to do with 9/11. Yes, it may be an asterisk in the record books, but other than that, it is the same as the JFK assassination.


So you are not even interested to know why any of this happened? I mean, if they could do this to 3000 people in the World Trade Center, they could do it to you, your best friend, anyone. You discover that the Bush administration knew about 911 and that's that? You discover that they wrongly locked someone up to keep her silent and that means nothing to you? How can you possibly think that way? I am stunned here.



Now one reason that I am doing this, laying all this out there for you, is to try and figure out how on earth these people have gotten away with all this, against the odds of 300 million people finally figuring it out? This is much bigger than just 911, you know. They had to have a reason, or reasons. Those reasons existed prior to 911, and after 911. Those reasons are therefore still alive.


That is always what they have done. Probably. More times than we even have suspected.
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2012, 03:05 AM   #77
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radicalcentrist' timestamp='1340300339' post='408695

[quote name='waitingtables' timestamp='1340297505' post='408684']

No one is ever going to be held accountable for anything that is other than what we were told it was to do with 9/11. Yes, it may be an asterisk in the record books, but other than that, it is the same as the JFK assassination.


So you are not even interested to know why any of this happened? I mean, if they could do this to 3000 people in the World Trade Center, they could do it to you, your best friend, anyone. You discover that the Bush administration knew about 911 and that's that? You discover that they wrongly locked someone up to keep her silent and that means nothing to you? How can you possibly think that way? I am stunned here.



Now one reason that I am doing this, laying all this out there for you, is to try and figure out how on earth these people have gotten away with all this, against the odds of 300 million people finally figuring it out? This is much bigger than just 911, you know. They had to have a reason, or reasons. Those reasons existed prior to 911, and after 911. Those reasons are therefore still alive.


That is always what they have done. Probably. More times than we even have suspected.

[/quote]



Doesn't it even piss you off, and make you wonder what the end game is? After all, these were real people who died in the World Trade Center, unless of course that was faked too.
Radicalcentrist is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2012, 06:42 AM   #78
Eyes Wide Open
 
waitingtables's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: NJ
Posts: 44,991
There are many, many things that I am outraged about with our actions and policies and that doesn't even include the ones I don't know about or suspect. This is not anything new, and if there were any possibility for anything to be proven and for people to be held accountable, I would hope it were done. But that ship has sailed. I find something almost daily to be pissed about and injustice and murder are commonalities in this world and in this country. The only thing we can do is to do good and be as good as we can be and to try to make other people aware and wake them up, but they are more asleep than ever.
waitingtables is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2012, 09:57 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by waitingtables View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1340257667' post='408645

[quote name='waitingtables' timestamp='1340252939' post='408642']

No to wasn't. It was a statement about how nothing is trustworthy about anything on 9/11, nor is anything obvious about it.


It's pretty damned obvious how WTC 7 came down exactly like a controlled demolition, and denying that is simple denial.



And it's obvious that WTCs 1 and 2 suffered asymmetrical damage, and yet collapsed symmetrically.



It's obvious that the 911 investigation was delayed and underfunded.



It's obvious that Bush and Cheney had to testify together, and not under oath.



It's obvious that every professional organization of pilots and engineers refuted the official explanation.



Is this enough, or would you like some more?


None of what you say is concrete proof of anything except for your own doubts. And I have my own. I suggest you check your snark at the door when trying to convince someone of your position. It really isn't helping you here. Nothing is obvious, and if you think it is, it probably isn't.

[/quote]



Let's see.... "snark," on gay or women's rights topic is not only acceptable, it's preferable and required.



What hypocrisy. If you need more examples of what's obvious, let me know. But, I've provided enough for most open minds. Unfortunately, open minds are definitely a small minority.
imaginethat is offline  
Old June 22nd, 2012, 10:11 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 53,205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayt View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat' timestamp='1340257667' post='408645

[quote name='waitingtables' timestamp='1340252939' post='408642']

No to wasn't. It was a statement about how nothing is trustworthy about anything on 9/11, nor is anything obvious about it.


It's pretty damned obvious how WTC 7 came down exactly like a controlled demolition, and denying that is simple denial.



And it's obvious that WTCs 1 and 2 suffered asymmetrical damage, and yet collapsed symmetrically.



It's obvious that the 911 investigation was delayed and underfunded.



It's obvious that Bush and Cheney had to testify together, and not under oath.



It's obvious that every professional organization of pilots and engineers refuted the official explanation.



Is this enough, or would you like some more?


It's obvious that you guys rather speak about 9/11 than economics. You both are no better than the secretive government trying to hide their errors.



OHHH, well we can't talk about these issues with Fayt and Waitingtables so lets change the subject.

[/quote]



I have come to not expect higher thinking from you. You believe that issues exist independently of each other. That's why you can't understand that raising taxes and government spending are pointless acts as long as private bankers own the US and the world. You can't put that 1+1 together, so there is no reason to expect you to make any connection between 911 and the actions of private world bankers, both acts of subversion with the goal of domination, either.



So go ahead Fayt, and you WT, and just deny, deny, deny, ask "what's the use of looking for connections 'cause we'll never know, or the lovely dismissal WT offered, the ship has sailed.....



You people are owned, and you don't care as long as taxes are raised on the rich, and gays and women - as owned subjects - have "equal rights."



America is setting into the horizon because people don't care to know the truth about their government, and don't mind being owned as long as they get theirs.



It's a pity, but I see no way to rectify this situation considering the reactions evidenced in this thread by decent, intelligent, American citizens.
imaginethat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Debt

Tags
bears, couple, easing, explained, humorously, quantitative



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Poll shows raw feelings easing over health law msnbc.com Current Events 2 January 17th, 2011 05:43 PM
House to vote on bill easing stem cell restrictions CNN Current Events 1 June 7th, 2007 08:12 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.