Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco

Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco For political topics and discussions about drugs, alcohol, and tobacco


Thanks Tree6Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 2nd, 2015, 02:35 PM   #11
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Not any true believers who are true to their faith and actually practice it. Now I do know some who have gotten hooked on Vicodin after surgery, but not because they were bored with life.
As the video and the professional opinion of many doctors I know and my own personal experience all indicate, that is not a viable excuse. Not for your friends and not for Druggie Limbaugh.
Thanks from TheWitch
RNG is offline  
Old November 2nd, 2015, 02:46 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Not any true believers who are true to their faith and actually practice it. Now I do know some who have gotten hooked on Vicodin after surgery, but not because they were bored with life.
What does it matter WHY or HOW any individual became a drug addict???
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 10:39 AM   #13
Fayt Storm ON [OFF]
 
Fayt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Not in MD
Posts: 15,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Life is so boring, lets get high, said the narcissistic, atheist to her likewise hindered friend.
Do drugs it will relax you.
Fayt is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:07 AM   #14
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What does it matter WHY or HOW any individual became a drug addict???
Is it true that you will get high from licking an iguana's belly?
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:15 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by pensacola_niceman View Post
Is it true that you will get high from licking an iguana's belly?
You're thinking of a certain type of toad. Hank is NOT a toad.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:18 AM   #16
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 26,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
You're thinking of a certain type of toad. Hank is NOT a toad.
So you're saying you know the effect of licking an iguana's belly?
Thanks from pensacola_niceman
RNG is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:20 AM   #17
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
Not any true believers who are true to their faith and actually practice it. Now I do know some who have gotten hooked on Vicodin after surgery, but not because they were bored with life.
They serve booze AT church.

You don't know any Irish?

Catholics?

Take a trip to an AA meeting those things are riddled w/ religious dogma.

You must live in a box.
Sabcat is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:33 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
So you're saying you know the effect of licking an iguana's belly?
Noooo, I'm saying that Hank is NOT a toad.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:36 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,790
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
They serve booze AT church.

You don't know any Irish?

Catholics?

Take a trip to an AA meeting those things are riddled w/ religious dogma.

You must live in a box.
Sometimes. AA believes is does not matter what you use as your higher power, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, nature,no particular religion at all, it does not matter. We tend to be spiritual rather than religious.
Hollywood is offline  
Old November 3rd, 2015, 11:58 AM   #20
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Sometimes. AA believes is does not matter what you use as your higher power, Jesus, Allah, Buddha, nature,no particular religion at all, it does not matter. We tend to be spiritual rather than religious.
Not in my experience.
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco

Tags
addiction



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My Theory on Drug Addiction Gordy Drugs, Alcohol, Tobacco 34 August 28th, 2016 12:00 PM
A different perspective on addiction Sabcat Healthcare 13 May 9th, 2015 07:01 AM
The Likely Cause of Addiction Has Been Discovered RNG Healthcare 12 January 24th, 2015 01:09 AM
Is Addiction a Disease? ABO4MA Opinion Polls 119 October 5th, 2009 04:02 PM
Penis Addiction! tadpole256 Healthcare 21 July 12th, 2007 01:40 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.