Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Economics


Thanks Tree11Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 1st, 2016, 07:26 AM   #51
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Why did you say bring it on MR jetson??Were we having an argument at the time?I did not think we were.I have trouble contemplating where that comment came from.
jetson is offline  
Old September 1st, 2016, 07:37 AM   #52
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I never said that. I made my fortune during the crash of 08 starting with little but ended up with a lot. Should I give it back?
You know the answer to your own question.
jetson is offline  
Old September 1st, 2016, 07:40 AM   #53
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Why did you say bring it on MR jetson??Were we having an argument at the time?I did not think we were.I have trouble contemplating where that comment came from.
I used Mr. Jetson to show respect. They call me Mr. Robert in Georgia.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 1st, 2016, 07:51 AM   #54
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
I used Mr. Jetson to show respect. They call me Mr. Robert in Georgia.
Bullshit.I don't believe that you want to show me respect.I think your been a fkn smart arse.

Last edited by jetson; September 1st, 2016 at 07:56 AM.
jetson is offline  
Old September 1st, 2016, 08:09 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Bullshit.I don't believe that you want to show me respect.I think your been a fkn smart arse.
You have psych brain disease and don't know it and could be paranoid. Nobody is out to get you on this board and just relax and take your lumps.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 2nd, 2016, 01:12 AM   #56
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
You have psych brain disease and don't know it and could be paranoid. Nobody is out to get you on this board and just relax and take your lumps.
I overreacted.Sorry Twisted Sister.I will take my shots, but lumps doesn't sound appetising.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
jetson is offline  
Old September 2nd, 2016, 04:03 AM   #57
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 10,837
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
I overreacted.Sorry Twisted Sister.I will take my shots, but lumps doesn't sound appetising.
I overreacted too and humbly apologize. It takes a self-confident man to say, "I made a mistake."
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old September 4th, 2016, 07:57 AM   #58
Banned
 
fdtwain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 618
Against freezing oil extraction

Presently, equilibrium oil price is 40 USD per barrel. Attempts to artificially raise the price of oil will lead to worsening financial and economic crisis in the developed countries of the world and to gradual increase in supply of American shale oil in the market, reducing oil production and oil income in developing oil-producing countries. Therefore, all those who advocate freezing oil extraction advocate worsening financial and economic crisis in developed and developing countries alike, and for increased American shale oil share in the world markets. In fact, it is necessary for developing countries to increase oil extraction and oil supply to the market, to increase oil income, while maintaining equilibrium oil price of 40 USD per barrel.

Some claimed equilibrium oil price of 40 USD per barrel makes some oil investments unprofitable. These refuse to understand that oil price artificially set above equilibrium oil price of 40 USD per barrel will lead to misallocation of investment into oil and gas sector from other sectors of the economy, and in consequence to significantly lower economic growth, lower oil and gas prices over the long term and higher losses from malinvestments in oil and gas sector than these presently have to bear.

Last edited by fdtwain; September 6th, 2016 at 08:02 AM.
fdtwain is offline  
Old September 7th, 2016, 05:00 AM   #59
Banned
 
fdtwain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 618
Praising North Korean strength

The UN Security Council improperly and unwisely criticized tests of ballistic missiles by the North Korea. In fact, North Korea has a sovereign right to develop and to deploy any ballistic missiles it desires, and it pertains not to the UN Security Council to interfere with development of ballistic missiles by North Korea. Furthermore, North Korean ballistic missile program is defensive in its character and is aimed at defending the long suffering Korean people from US aggression as USA committed war crimes against the Korean people in aggressive war that USA waged under UN banner in the North Korean peninsula and at defending the long suffering Korean people from aggressive wars of neighboring nations that historically many times occupied, oppressed and dispossessed the Korean people. Once the Korean people will re-unite, the North Korean ballistic missiles will defend the Korean state and the Korean people from all foreign threats. Thus, every reasonable man and woman of good will can only praise significant achievements of North Korean ballistic missiles program as manifestations of great North Korean wisdom and mighty North Korean strength, due to its powerful ideology of self-reliance that glorifies the Korean people with new achievements every passing year.

Presently, there is no basis from any international economic sanctions against North Korea, while international arms sanctions against North Korea, prohibiting exports of non-personal offensive weapons, as battle tanks, military aircrafts, military helicopters, warships shall remain in place.

It is important for North Korea to increase sevenfold its firm, consistent and severe effort to develop ballistic missiles and to gradually deploy to North Korean submarines ballistic missiles capable of reaching all US and European cities, so that US and NATO hear, and fear, and understand, that every US and NATO aggressive act will be met with awful and swift North Korean response. Furthermore, it is important for North Korea to gradually develop and deploy 100 nuclear warheads to defend itself from any attempt of US and NATO aggression against North Korea. Eventually, all states, nations and peoples will officially recognize North Korea as nuclear state, despite US plots and schemes to the contrary.
fdtwain is offline  
Old September 16th, 2016, 04:17 PM   #60
Banned
 
fdtwain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Europe
Posts: 618
French demagoguery

The French republican statesman recently made an unconstitutional, unlawful and groundless suggestion to use preventative administrative detention of terrorist suspects and individuals deemed dangerous to community, which, if followed, will not decrease the number of terrorists but will lead to weakening and downfall of the French Republic.

In fact, preventative administrative detention of terrorist suspects and individuals deemed dangerous to community was used by French kings, in particular by the bloody French tyrant Louis 16th, who packed the Bastille with unpopular French men and women. The long-suffering French people finally put an end to this practice by having stormed and destroyed the Bastille, having released all of its prisoners, including dangerous criminal felons, in 1789, and subsequently having tried and executed the bloody French tyrant Louis 16th in 1793, having established once and for all that as long as the French republic and the French people exist, no French citizen will be subjected to preventative administrative detention, which is contrary to and incompatible with the natural right to freedom, but will instead be either executed without a trial in particularly grave cases or given a fair trial before the jury of his peers summoned by the French court if a crime was committed. Therefore, those who advocate preventative administrative detention of terrorist suspects and individuals deemed dangerous to community seek to enslave their political and religious opponents and weaken and bring down the French republic.

Indeed, if the French republican statesman genuinely desires to fight against terrorism, he should swiftly draft and present to the National Assembly of France the appropriate legislation containing the following emergency public safety measures:

- introducing the automatic death sentence as a punishment for genuine terrorism killing of two or more civilians without an objective reason. Without the automatic death sentence upon all the doers of the abominable deed of terrorism there is no reasonable deterrent in French laws against further terrorist attacks;
- recognizing and protecting the derivative-natural right to a personal weapon and to keep and bear arms of citizens and residents of France, allowing French citizens by law to possess, buy, sell, transfer, carry without any license or registration personal weapons - military knives, handguns, semi-automatic and automatic rifles, machine guns, grenades, portable grenade launchers, hand grenades - and appropriate munitions, as French freedom is defended by pen and sword/machine gun. If the French citizens who were attacked by the islamic terrorist had been armed, there would have been far fewer dead French men and women: instead of more than eighty dead French citizens only a few dozen French citizens would have been killed by the islamic terrorist. History has demonstrated to every reasonable man and woman that ultimately it is armed French citizens defending the French Republic who form the only effective line of defense against genuine terrorism and who can stop terrorist attacks, significantly reducing the number of casualties from terrorist attacks among French citizens;
- allocating 13 billion EUR per year towards organization, training and armament of the French national guard of at least 260,000 French national guardsmen, two brigades of 10,000 French national guardsmen, 20,000 French national guardsmen in total, in each French region to defend French freedom and French revolution from domestic threats;
- facilitating and expediting repatriation of illegal migrants, present on French soil, whose life and freedom are not in danger in their homelands because of political or religious opinion, and criminal migrants, who committed felonies in France, so that repatriation of illegal and criminal migrants from France takes no longer than 45 days.

The French police complain that innocents will die from terrorist acts, because preventative administrative detention is prohibited by the French constitution, but French freedom has its price in French blood deemed worthy to be paid by every reasonable French man and woman, as the tree of liberty must be washed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots. In fact, the French military has at its disposal an extensive fleet of French armed drones, that, if authorized by the minister of justice of France and the minister of defense of France, who provide an appropriate monthly periodic report to the National Assembly of France, can swiftly execute without a trial every terrorist suspect and every individual deemed dangerous to community against whom there are two or three witnesses and the objective and sufficient evidence establishing that the abominable deeds of sexual perversions (homosexuality (Leviticus 20:13), lesbianism (Leviticus 20:13), bestiality (Leviticus 20:15), incest (Leviticus 20:11-17), pedophilia (sexual relations with girls below 12 years of age) (Leviticus 20:2-3, Matthew 18:6)), abominations (child murders (abortions)) (Leviticus 20:2-3, Exodus 21:22-25), change of gender (Book of Enoch, section XVII, chapter 86; section II, chapter 10), cannibalism (Book of Enoch, section II, chapter 7,10), human cloning (Book of Enoch, section XVII, chapter 86; section II, chapter 10), intentional murder (Exodus 21:14), enslavement of men/women (Exodus 21:16) or selling of men/women to slavery (Exodus 21:16) were committed by him or her, thereby making French communities safe.

It is important for French republicans to plant trees of liberty in every French commune, to affirm therewith their commitment to the precious gift of French freedom, which no tyrant, no terrorist and no demagogue can take away from the French people, and to remind their countrymen that the tree of liberty must be washed from time to time with the blood of tyrants and patriots.
fdtwain is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Money and Finance > Economics

Tags
advice, economic, important, market, thoughts



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hillary given advice. roastpork Current Events 14 May 3rd, 2014 09:29 AM
Market Economies Demand Subordinated Market Societies coberst Philosophy 1 November 25th, 2008 07:51 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.