Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Education Educational System Forum - For topics and discussions about the educational system


Thanks Tree79Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:51 PM   #51
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
That is a giant load of flaming donkey shit.
From a man's point of view. We've always had women responsible for our out of control urges, believing they had to relive our pain.

In reality, they are to be respected and approached as an equal, not as a subordinate.

Drop the cave man club and get with respecting women.
Thanks from RNG
LongWinded is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:52 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
How romantic....

Dick: Can I hold your breast?

Jane: Yes.

Dick: Thanks for saying yes to holding your breast. Can I touch your nipple now?

Jane: Yes.

Dick: Thanks ..... Can I suck it now?

Jane: Yes, please do.

Dick: Mmmmm. Can I------

Jane: Will you please stop asking so many damned questions??????

It'll happen. Guaranteed.

Well, I guess if you lack a relationship with a woman and aren't really dept in knowing when she comes after you to kiss you, proceed, then you need to maybe watch some 7th grade boys who get permission to touch her breast to show you how it's done.
LongWinded is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:53 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Jane: "if I wanted to have conversation I would have stayed at the pub ha ninny!"
If it gets to that point, you probably have her not wanting to be intimate with a virgin.
LongWinded is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:54 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
Get a grip. Any group of people who deny a woman the right to decide if she wants/can afford to be pregnant EVEN if she was raped or daddy got "fresh" sure doesn't care about how their little girl is treated. You don't all of a sudden look at a female and take away rights in one area and leave it in the rest.

I clearly clarified the group. Anyone against a woman's choice to choose over her life and her body isn't going to think that girls have any value either. So, I guess you must have seen the hypocrisy of your anti-choice decisions.
do you not read all of my posts or is dementia setting in? I am only against abortion AFTER the age of VIABILITY. actually I think it should be legal until 16 weeks and that's the law in most states I believe. I have posted that many many times. I have always been PRO-CHOICE in the FIRST trimester. my husband who is a republican thinks they should be legal too so your knowledge of "right-wingers" ain't that great, slick. and guess what? my husband is not even a christian sit and spin on that a spell
Thanks from imaginethat and Sabcat
kbear is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 02:58 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
do you not read all of my posts or is dementia setting in? I am only against abortion AFTER the age of VIABILITY. actually I think it should be legal until 16 weeks and that's the law in most states I believe. I have always been PRO-CHOICE in the FIRST trimester. my husband who is a republican thinks they should be legal too so your knowledge of "right-wingers" ain't that great slick. and guess what? my husband is not even a christian sit and spin on that a spell
OMG......you really have lost it when you begin with the insults.

ANYONE who denies a woman a right to control HER body and HER life because they have a religious idea some daddy in the sky thinks it wrong DESPITE the fact NOTHING is said in their magic book about DENYING a woman an abortion would CERTAINLY not think anything of allowing a boy to grab a kiss and then some from a girl.

You can all me all the names you want and justify your thinking women should NOT have rights over their lives AT THIS POINT, but you will NEVER change my mind that your opinion of women is so low, all you think of them as being is sexual toys for boys.
LongWinded is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:03 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,270
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
OMG......you really have lost it when you begin with the insults.

ANYONE who denies a woman a right to control HER body and HER life because they have a religious idea some daddy in the sky thinks it wrong DESPITE the fact NOTHING is said in their magic book about DENYING a woman an abortion would CERTAINLY not think anything of allowing a boy to grab a kiss and then some from a girl.

You can all me all the names you want and justify your thinking women should NOT have rights over their lives AT THIS POINT, but you will NEVER change my mind that your opinion of women is so low, all you think of them as being is sexual toys for boys.
are you high, drunk or both!??? I just said I was PRO FUCKING CHOICE UNTIL THE AGE OF VIABILITY!! JFC nothing makes you happy! and where did I insult you in that post????????????

and I did say that kid should be punished so I can only assume you have fallen, cracked your skull and have increased intracranial pressure. go to the damn ER.

INSIST on a MRI of your brain to make sure one is there and working...
Thanks from imaginethat and Sabcat

Last edited by kbear; September 14th, 2015 at 03:07 PM.
kbear is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:05 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
are you high, drunk or both!??? I just said I was PRO FUCKING CHOICE UNTIL THE AGE OF VIABILITY!! JFC nothing makes you happy! and where did I insult you in that post????????????
Pro-choice doesn't have a limit in weeks. Pro-choice says the woman gets to decide. YOU say she can't decide after week 16 of the pregnancy. That's anti-choice.

Nope. Neither high nor drunk. But you, on the other hand, are so defensive, I think you've supported my stand on your lack of respect about women. Your screams indicate you really ARE of the opinion women were put on earth to both serve and please men.
LongWinded is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:15 PM   #58
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
- The Affirmative Consent Standard makes it clear that it is the responsibility of the person who initiates sexual contact to make sure they have the VERBAL CONSENT of the other person -- instead of the current situation, where people put assume it's the responsibility of the woman to "say no" -- instead, the Affirmative Consent Standard says it's the man's responsibility to "get a verbal yes."
A verbal yes. Seems clear enough.

Quote:
- The Affirmative Consent Standard reduces ambiguity in sexual situations, by making it clear that the initiator of sexual contact must receive a "verbal yes" from the other person.
Got it the first time.
Quote:
- Currently, many men assume if a woman "does not say no" then that means "yes" or interpret "silence/saying nothing" as a "yes" -- this ambiguity can lead to rape/sexual assault.
This is starting to get really weird. Assuming Women don't know how to say no?


Quote:
- Under the Affirmative Consent Standard, silence is NOT a "yes."
The more I read that the more it starts falling into the area of horse shit.

Quote:
- Under the Affirmative Consent Standard, the absence of a no is NOT a "yes."
This is starting to get rather stupid and becoming means and ways to charge every male who has had sex with a female for rape.
Quote:
- Under the Affirmative Consent Standard, the only "yes" is a "yes."
No means no, yes means yes. Yeah that standard works pretty good I think.

Quote:
- Under the Affirmative Consent Standard, a drunk woman cannot consent to sex, because her judgment is incapacitated by alcohol.
This is the largest pile of horse shit yet. Now follow me on this. A drunk woman gets taken advantage of by a sober guy. Yeah, ok I agree. Here is where its horse shit. Out at the club, EVERYONE is drinking. All of a sudden the man is a rapist because his drunk ass fucks her drunk ass? Two drunks have sex. I know this scenario has never ever ever happened but this is not right to automatically assume the male was a rapist. Why do you ask? Because if you say a woman who is drunk can NEVER give consent because they are not able, but on the other its felt that a drunk man should be held accountable. Sorry, horse shit meter goes off the charts on that
Thanks from imaginethat and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:18 PM   #59
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
A verbal yes. Seems clear enough.



Got it the first time.


This is starting to get really weird. Assuming Women don't know how to say no?




The more I read that the more it starts falling into the area of horse shit.



This is starting to get rather stupid and becoming means and ways to charge every male who has had sex with a female for rape.


No means no, yes means yes. Yeah that standard works pretty good I think.



This is the largest pile of horse shit yet. Now follow me on this. A drunk woman gets taken advantage of by a sober guy. Yeah, ok I agree. Here is where its horse shit. Out at the club, EVERYONE is drinking. All of a sudden the man is a rapist because his drunk ass fucks her drunk ass? Two drunks have sex. I know this scenario has never ever ever happened but this is not right to automatically assume the male was a rapist. Why do you ask? Because if you say a woman who is drunk can NEVER give consent because they are not able, but on the other its felt that a drunk man should be held accountable. Sorry, horse shit meter goes off the charts on that
Women know how to say no. Men don't believe they are saying no to them. Another "women are just good for sex toys" mentality. Go figure.
LongWinded is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:23 PM   #60
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
Women know how to say no. Men don't believe they are saying no to them. Another "women are just good for sex toys" mentality. Go figure.
A man who doesn't understand or believe a woman when she says no is a rapist. That's not to grey or hard to understand
Thanks from imaginethat, catus felis and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Tags
assault, charged, dare, girl, kissing, middle, schooler



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Home-Schooler; Turned-On To The REAL-World! Medicine Man Current Events 4 May 13th, 2014 11:19 AM
For those who dare.... imaginethat Christianity 12 November 29th, 2012 04:14 PM
Kissing Hanks Ass... tadpole256 Religion 95 August 9th, 2006 10:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.