Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Education Educational System Forum - For topics and discussions about the educational system


Thanks Tree79Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 14th, 2015, 05:40 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
That's eminently barbaric.
I betcha LW sees nothing wrong with it

if the woman gives one more push and the baby comes out it would be murder so why would anyone in their right mind think it's ok 30 seconds sooner???
Thanks from imaginethat and Panther
kbear is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 05:46 PM   #72
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
I give up because he keeps insisting I'm not pro-choice. I am-- within the legal age limits and those age limits are there for a reason. I worked pediatrics, labor and delivery and newborn nursery for many years. I know the challenges these babies face but many do survive. I cannot condone murdering a 3rd trimester baby just because the mother couldn't make up her mind in the first or early 2nd trimester. you do realize many of these late term aborted babies are born alive and then murdered by scum like "dr." Gosnell??? or the dr. uses a scalpel and shoves it into the base of the baby's skull to sever the spinal cord??? should something that barbaric be legal?? do you think the baby doesn't feel that if it's botched??
And I am not "for" late term abortions. It is to be avoided if possible.

But I fear any restrictions in this matter because it is a slippery slope situation. The way I understand it, Gosnell was committing murder. Terminating a 7 or 8 month pregnancy without cause is wrong in my opinion.

But I fear giving any government the power to make those types of decisions for anyone. Just as I don't want the government to be in a position to make decisions about assisted suicide if laws allowing that are passed.
Thanks from catus felis and LongWinded
RNG is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 06:15 PM   #73
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
From a man's point of view. We've always had women responsible for our out of control urges, believing they had to relive our pain.

In reality, they are to be respected and approached as an equal, not as a subordinate.

Drop the cave man club and get with respecting women.
Nah!!!

Barefoot and pregnant.
Sabcat is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 07:03 PM   #74
Banned
 
Beasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
OMG......you really have lost it when you begin with the insults.

ANYONE who denies a woman a right to control HER body and HER life because they have a religious idea some daddy in the sky thinks it wrong DESPITE the fact NOTHING is said in their magic book about DENYING a woman an abortion would CERTAINLY not think anything of allowing a boy to grab a kiss and then some from a girl.

You can all me all the names you want and justify your thinking women should NOT have rights over their lives AT THIS POINT, but you will NEVER change my mind that your opinion of women is so low, all you think of them as being is sexual toys for boys.

God you're such a faggot. SJW men are so pussy whipped it's legit embarassing to even be the same sex as you. Grow a pair of balls you fucking nerd.
Thanks from Jimmyb, kbear and Panther
Beasty is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 07:08 PM   #75
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,974
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
God you're such a faggot. SJW men are so pussy whipped it's legit embarassing to even be the same sex as you. Grow a pair of balls you fucking nerd.
Sabcat is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 07:41 PM   #76
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
And I am not "for" late term abortions. It is to be avoided if possible.

But I fear any restrictions in this matter because it is a slippery slope situation. The way I understand it, Gosnell was committing murder. Terminating a 7 or 8 month pregnancy without cause is wrong in my opinion.

But I fear giving any government the power to make those types of decisions for anyone. Just as I don't want the government to be in a position to make decisions about assisted suicide if laws allowing that are passed.
3rd trimester abortions are straight up murder and should remain illegal no matter what fools like LW think.

to beasty--LOL!
Thanks from Panther
kbear is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 07:51 PM   #77
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
3rd trimester abortions are straight up murder and should remain illegal no matter what fools like LW think.

to beasty--LOL!
And you are free to hold that opinion. I can think of various scenarios where I would find it both acceptable and prudent. But I don't want you or the government being in a position to make that decision for others.
Thanks from catus felis, Sabcat and coke
RNG is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 07:55 PM   #78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,309
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
And you are free to hold that opinion. I can think of various scenarios where I would find it both acceptable and prudent. But I don't want you or the government being in a position to make that decision for others.
there is the exception of the mother's life being in danger but if she's in the 3rd trimester then they can just induce labor or do a C-section. if she was raped then she should have had an abortion before the 3rd trimester. why wait so long? there are plenty of couples desperately wanting to adopt a newborn.
kbear is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 08:00 PM   #79
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,974
I think the government should have a say in every aspect of a womans health. That's just the way the founders wanted it.
Sabcat is offline  
Old September 14th, 2015, 08:27 PM   #80
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 26,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I think the government should have a say in every aspect of a womans health based on protestant christian tenets. That's just the way the founders wanted it.
Sorry, I had to fix that for you or the wrath of Jimmyb would be on your head.
Thanks from catus felis and Sabcat
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Tags
assault, charged, dare, girl, kissing, middle, schooler



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Home-Schooler; Turned-On To The REAL-World! Medicine Man Current Events 4 May 13th, 2014 12:19 PM
For those who dare.... imaginethat Christianity 12 November 29th, 2012 05:14 PM
Kissing Hanks Ass... tadpole256 Religion 95 August 9th, 2006 11:21 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.