Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Education Educational System Forum - For topics and discussions about the educational system


Thanks Tree100Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2016, 04:37 AM   #51
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Those that can't Teach..

Those that can't support Socialism because they get their hands on earnings of those that do.
Those who support capitalism hope to get some of the swag by grovelling to their masters.
iolo is offline  
Old September 7th, 2016, 05:02 AM   #52
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 7,589
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
It is NOT a choice. It is REQUIRED OF THEM.

If a teacher with a bachelors doesn't get a graduate degree within five years, the teacher no longer has a position.

At least, that's the way it is in PA, NY and CT. I believe most states are the same way as the states with which I'm familiar - maybe a few are different.

I can't remember a single summer that I wasn't back in school--taking grad classes or writing curriculum or teaching classes. When computers started becoming a "thing" we spent FOUR summers going to Tech Academy so we could teach the kids and start implementing computer labs in our libraries and then eventually in the classrooms. We were evaluated on our use of technology in the classroom and our pay raises (if we ever got them) were tied to use of technology. Continuing education credits/advanced degrees were not an option.
Thanks from tristanrobin and iolo
Clara007 is offline  
Old September 7th, 2016, 09:21 AM   #53
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
I can't remember a single summer that I wasn't back in school--taking grad classes or writing curriculum or teaching classes. When computers started becoming a "thing" we spent FOUR summers going to Tech Academy so we could teach the kids and start implementing computer labs in our libraries and then eventually in the classrooms. We were evaluated on our use of technology in the classroom and our pay raises (if we ever got them) were tied to use of technology. Continuing education credits/advanced degrees were not an option.
what is your point?
Sabcat is online now  
Old September 7th, 2016, 09:52 AM   #54
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Those who support capitalism hope to get some of the swag by grovelling to their masters.
Please share with us your socialist utopia
coke is offline  
Old September 8th, 2016, 05:46 AM   #55
Senior Member
 
iolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Rhondda
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
Please share with us your socialist utopia
Does that mean something amongst you Hitlerites? I suppose English is still comparatively new to you, but when you quack like a duck it just sounds duck to me.

Socialism, Altkampfer, is not about Utopias but about giving democratic power to the vast working majority, and removing the mass-killing thieves you represent.

Last edited by iolo; September 8th, 2016 at 06:34 AM.
iolo is offline  
Old September 8th, 2016, 08:04 AM   #56
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,967
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Does that mean something amongst you Hitlerites? I suppose English is still comparatively new to you, but when you quack like a duck it just sounds duck to me.

Socialism, Altkampfer, is not about Utopias but about giving democratic power to the vast working majority, and removing the mass-killing thieves you represent.
well doesn't that just sound like a hug from a clown
Sabcat is online now  
Old September 8th, 2016, 08:06 AM   #57
Have you seen my Iguana
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 22,967
Sabcat is online now  
Old September 8th, 2016, 08:20 AM   #58
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 56,222
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
imaginethat is offline  
Old September 8th, 2016, 08:34 AM   #59
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
I played golf with a high school principal over the weekend. I asked him if he thought it was fare to allow the children of illegal aliens to take taxpayer money away from the legal American students ($7-Billion annually) in California. He immediately got very defensive. But then, poking at someone's CASH-COW always elicits that kind of response.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Old September 8th, 2016, 08:39 AM   #60
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,231
Quote:
Originally Posted by iolo View Post
Does that mean something amongst you Hitlerites? I suppose English is still comparatively new to you, but when you quack like a duck it just sounds duck to me.

Socialism, Altkampfer, is not about Utopias but about giving democratic power to the vast working majority, and removing the mass-killing thieves you represent.
If only that made sense. Now, tell us more about Hillary's socialist ideology.
Thanks from Sabcat
caconservative is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Tags
educators, favor, socialism



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Atlanta 'Educators' Convicted In Cheating Scandal excalibur Current Events 1 April 3rd, 2015 10:54 PM
Does Obama favor Hamas? roastpork Current Events 4 May 28th, 2014 10:06 AM
Politically correct educators? Mr. Logic Civil Rights 6 October 7th, 2013 09:45 PM
Educators take heat over Obama school speech CNN Education 19 September 7th, 2009 12:23 PM
Churchgoers Most Likely To Favor Torture intangible child Religion 13 May 14th, 2009 06:37 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.