Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Education Educational System Forum - For topics and discussions about the educational system


Thanks Tree28Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2016, 09:33 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
tallagator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Tallabama
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Thanks for that comment.Maybe one day it will be true.But 6 years since the accident and I still feel like I have ptsd.I cant forget the feeling of having my fingers and lower leg ripped off.
Tell the bullies Hey, I'm a one legged man but, I still kick ass with my fists.

What do bullies fear the most?

http://ruledbyfear.com/?p=524

BTW: I met one just this past Saturday.
Thanks from coke

Last edited by tallagator; July 10th, 2016 at 09:43 PM. Reason: spelling
tallagator is offline  
Old July 10th, 2016, 10:09 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallagator View Post
That's true but, Most bullies run with the gang. It's turned into 5-10 against one person. Kind of off subject but: I took a riot control class years ago it was about conquer and divide. usually at every civil up rising the leaders whip up the mob and stand and watch it.

He's head Bully so, to speak. That's the truth Jetson, I was in school during the desegregation movement and I had to fight for my life assuredly many times. I got ganged up on one time and took a brick to the head.

The average bullies are "Cowards" they won't fight clean and honest. I had one in hit me in elementary school one day and I punched him into the next zip code.
I got bullied in primary school(ages 5 too 11.)Walking to school on my very first day of high school I got called names by the bullies that teased and harassed me in primary school.I said to them come here and say it.They said no,you come here and say it.So I climbed a 7 foot high cyclone fence then I climbed up onto the train platform from where they were teasing me from.Then I threw them both of them onto the train tracks 1.5 metres below.They left me alone after that.
Thanks from coke
jetson is offline  
Old July 10th, 2016, 10:24 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
tallagator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Tallabama
Posts: 201
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
I got bullied in primary school(ages 5 too 11.)Walking to school on my very first day of high school I got called names by the bullies that teased and harassed me in primary school.I said to them come here and say it.They said no,you come here and say it.So I climbed a 7 foot high cyclone fence then I climbed up onto the train platform from where they were teasing me from.Then I threw them both of them onto the train tracks 1.5 metres below.They left me alone after that.
That's what you Gotta do. Ever watch the movie Forrest Gump. and the bullies? Forrest, played the crippled kid and finally had enough. He made believers of them bullies. I'll go 10 miles out of my way to avoid a conflict but, push comes to shove I'll kick their ass in a heart beat.
Thanks from coke and jetson
tallagator is offline  
Old July 10th, 2016, 10:44 PM   #14
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Thanks for that comment.Maybe one day it will be true.But 6 years since the accident and I still feel like I have ptsd.I cant forget the feeling of having my fingers and lower leg ripped off.
dwelling on the past as you wish for the future makes the present more difficult
Thanks from coke, jetson and tallagator
Sabcat is offline  
Old July 11th, 2016, 03:53 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Earth
Posts: 938
In my adult life, I refuse to join any group or organization, because just about every one I tried to be a part of has been me being the subject of others taunts. I am an only child, and while have normal intelligence, am probably strange to other people. Honestly, for the most part, I like to be alone. Leave me alone. Frankly, I think people who join stuff are weird. People like Shriners, Kiwanis, Lions Club, American Nazi Party, any of those. What's the point? There is always someone you will hate and they will hate you and it is awkward as fuck to tippy toe around people without just meeting them head on and punching them in the face. There are people from over thirty years ago I still want to hurt, including one guy I would murder if I could get away with (and in thee immortal words of Jimmy Swaggart 'and tell God he's dead.") Forgiveness doesn't work for me, and I cannot pray the pain away, and Jesus is too busy running the Universe for my petty self.

Several people in the past have called me "Barney Rubble" since I am a big blonde guy, and I absolutely hate that. As a matter of fact, if anyone called me Barney Rubble, I will or try to kick your ass, and this includes Floyd Mayweather. People in college and in one infamous workplace, I would be disrespected and it makes me angry and bitter. When I was in drug treatment, someone in the group started that Barney Rubble shit once, but before it spread around, I got close and threatened him win violence if he kept that up, and he stopped. Chris Farley was another one. Actually I am glad he is dead because I also resented to be compared to that buffoon.

I do not hate people, but I do not want to be a part of any group. One hing that makes me happy about living in China and marrying my beautiful wife is that I did not have to do Thanksgiving and Christmas with people who are related to my wife, and just the awkwardness that only grain alcohol can provide.

People rarely came into our house while I was growing up and it was weird to have outsiders in our house. I know a Facebook friend woman my age I went to high school with who is a bank VP who has people over to her house all the time, she and her husband are sociable people. I wouldn't like a bunch of people tromping through my house, using my toilet, chattering on and on about whatever, with me wishing they would leave and go to Hooters or jump off a bridge. But that is not here nor there.

If I had a child, I would teach my child fighting skills and if someone fucked with them, you hurt them physically. Don't start it, but be able to finish it. I do not have children. My wife and I tried to have kids, didn't work and I am happy now for the most part, because life is pointless and full of suffering and bringing a child to this hellhole of a Planet is a selfish act, not to mention too many people here already. My progeny deserves better than shitty, greedy, stupid, amoral, idiotic fucking people. Amen!
Thanks from Sabcat, coke and Twisted Sister
senor boogie woogie is offline  
Old July 11th, 2016, 04:45 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,625
I cried because I had no shoes until I saw a man with no feet. Any traumatic experience either physical or mental can rewire brain neurons and cause PTSD that can be overcome using mind over matter.
Thanks from coke
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 11th, 2016, 04:59 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 9,625
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor boogie woogie View Post
In my adult life, I refuse to join any group or organization, because just about every one I tried to be a part of has been me being the subject of others taunts. I am an only child, and while have normal intelligence, am probably strange to other people. Honestly, for the most part, I like to be alone. Leave me alone. Frankly, I think people who join stuff are weird. People like Shriners, Kiwanis, Lions Club, American Nazi Party, any of those. What's the point? There is always someone you will hate and they will hate you and it is awkward as fuck to tippy toe around people without just meeting them head on and punching them in the face. There are people from over thirty years ago I still want to hurt, including one guy I would murder if I could get away with (and in thee immortal words of Jimmy Swaggart 'and tell God he's dead.") Forgiveness doesn't work for me, and I cannot pray the pain away, and Jesus is too busy running the Universe for my petty self.

Several people in the past have called me "Barney Rubble" since I am a big blonde guy, and I absolutely hate that. As a matter of fact, if anyone called me Barney Rubble, I will or try to kick your ass, and this includes Floyd Mayweather. People in college and in one infamous workplace, I would be disrespected and it makes me angry and bitter. When I was in drug treatment, someone in the group started that Barney Rubble shit once, but before it spread around, I got close and threatened him win violence if he kept that up, and he stopped. Chris Farley was another one. Actually I am glad he is dead because I also resented to be compared to that buffoon.

I do not hate people, but I do not want to be a part of any group. One hing that makes me happy about living in China and marrying my beautiful wife is that I did not have to do Thanksgiving and Christmas with people who are related to my wife, and just the awkwardness that only grain alcohol can provide.

People rarely came into our house while I was growing up and it was weird to have outsiders in our house. I know a Facebook friend woman my age I went to high school with who is a bank VP who has people over to her house all the time, she and her husband are sociable people. I wouldn't like a bunch of people tromping through my house, using my toilet, chattering on and on about whatever, with me wishing they would leave and go to Hooters or jump off a bridge. But that is not here nor there.

If I had a child, I would teach my child fighting skills and if someone fucked with them, you hurt them physically. Don't start it, but be able to finish it. I do not have children. My wife and I tried to have kids, didn't work and I am happy now for the most part, because life is pointless and full of suffering and bringing a child to this hellhole of a Planet is a selfish act, not to mention too many people here already. My progeny deserves better than shitty, greedy, stupid, amoral, idiotic fucking people. Amen!
Learning fighting skills at a young age kept the bullies away when I established my reputation in high school. Leaning fighting skills at young age made me an aggressive businessman when adult. It is mostly how you carry yourself not meaning carrying arms.
Thanks from coke
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old July 11th, 2016, 05:59 PM   #18
Exposing Rightwing lies
 
GhostRider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Anywhereiam, USA
Posts: 6,088
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Bullies cave in the moment you stand up to them.In reality they are much more scared than the person they bully.
The best way to defeat a bully is to attack, then bully's turn into crying little whimps and run to mommy. Being the nice little Sunday school boy and turning the other cheek only lasted the first few months of first grade for me, I quickly learned that bullies are nothing but big mouths and only when they are surrounded by their own kind.
Thanks from coke
GhostRider is offline  
Old July 11th, 2016, 06:04 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
dwelling on the past as you wish for the future makes the present more difficult
We have a saying we use a lot in AA that goes, "if you have one foot in the past and one in the future all your doing is pissing on your today."

A much nicer way to say that is "regrets of the past and fears of the future are the twin thieves that rob you of today."
Thanks from Sabcat
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 11th, 2016, 06:24 PM   #20
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by senor boogie woogie View Post
In my adult life, I refuse to join any group or organization, because just about every one I tried to be a part of has been me being the subject of others taunts. I am an only child, and while have normal intelligence, am probably strange to other people. Honestly, for the most part, I like to be alone. Leave me alone. Frankly, I think people who join stuff are weird. People like Shriners, Kiwanis, Lions Club, American Nazi Party, any of those. What's the point? There is always someone you will hate and they will hate you and it is awkward as fuck to tippy toe around people without just meeting them head on and punching them in the face. There are people from over thirty years ago I still want to hurt, including one guy I would murder if I could get away with (and in thee immortal words of Jimmy Swaggart 'and tell God he's dead.") Forgiveness doesn't work for me, and I cannot pray the pain away, and Jesus is too busy running the Universe for my petty self.

Several people in the past have called me "Barney Rubble" since I am a big blonde guy, and I absolutely hate that. As a matter of fact, if anyone called me Barney Rubble, I will or try to kick your ass, and this includes Floyd Mayweather. People in college and in one infamous workplace, I would be disrespected and it makes me angry and bitter. When I was in drug treatment, someone in the group started that Barney Rubble shit once, but before it spread around, I got close and threatened him win violence if he kept that up, and he stopped. Chris Farley was another one. Actually I am glad he is dead because I also resented to be compared to that buffoon.

I do not hate people, but I do not want to be a part of any group. One hing that makes me happy about living in China and marrying my beautiful wife is that I did not have to do Thanksgiving and Christmas with people who are related to my wife, and just the awkwardness that only grain alcohol can provide.

People rarely came into our house while I was growing up and it was weird to have outsiders in our house. I know a Facebook friend woman my age I went to high school with who is a bank VP who has people over to her house all the time, she and her husband are sociable people. I wouldn't like a bunch of people tromping through my house, using my toilet, chattering on and on about whatever, with me wishing they would leave and go to Hooters or jump off a bridge. But that is not here nor there.

If I had a child, I would teach my child fighting skills and if someone fucked with them, you hurt them physically. Don't start it, but be able to finish it. I do not have children. My wife and I tried to have kids, didn't work and I am happy now for the most part, because life is pointless and full of suffering and bringing a child to this hellhole of a Planet is a selfish act, not to mention too many people here already. My progeny deserves better than shitty, greedy, stupid, amoral, idiotic fucking people. Amen!


Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Education

Tags
bullies, facts



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Fed Employee Bullies 6-Year-Old Little Boy Tony Perkins Bullying 1 January 30th, 2012 10:20 AM
Boy, 14, Allegedly Tattooed Against His Will By Bullies highway80west Crime and Punishment 17 June 2nd, 2010 06:24 AM
Bullies may get kick out of seeing others in pain Cubbie Crime and Punishment 2 November 8th, 2008 06:12 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.