Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Gay and Lesbian Rights Gay and Lesbian Political Rights Forum - For topics and discussions about LGBT


Thanks Tree20Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 30th, 2015, 05:08 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,831
I'm not saying the religious right is wrong.....

Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 30th, 2015, 05:15 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Franklin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: El Paso, TX
Posts: 1,213
I am not saying that the anti-religious left is wrong for undermining marriage and destroying every successful civilization in history. I'm just saying... FUUUUCK YOU.
Thanks from caconservative and BigLibSB
Franklin is offline  
Old July 30th, 2015, 05:26 PM   #3
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,934
Post

Sigh. No. You don't get it...
CHRISTIANS are the victims because of their FEAR that gays will turn around and force their pastors to perform gay marriages...
I mean, legal experts (even on the left) all over the place clearly state this protected against by the first amendment, but the Christians have their fears...

And when gays adopt business anti-discrimination laws like those that Christians have used to protect themselves for over five decades, that's wrong.
I mean, it's wrong when the gays do what the Christians do.
It's obviously okay that Christians have protected themselves against anybody's personal religious beliefs that would allow a person to not serve them because of religion.

Gays are the bad guys cause they object to the discrimination and they don't respect the Christian fear!



Caution. Above contains sarcasm ...
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 30th, 2015, 05:32 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 38,895
Someone found something that has been circulating on athiest websites that used the photo of Applegate and a statement she didn't make.
Thanks from caconservative and BigLibSB
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 30th, 2015, 05:58 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
Someone found something that has been circulating on athiest websites that used the photo of Applegate and a statement she didn't make.
Not much different then someone found an ancient book that has been circulating around hotel rooms that uses stories that didn't actually happen.
Thanks from foundit66, Sabcat and goober
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 30th, 2015, 06:06 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
skews13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: nirvana
Posts: 9,117
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Sigh. No. You don't get it...
CHRISTIANS are the victims because of their FEAR that gays will turn around and force their pastors to perform gay marriages...
I mean, legal experts (even on the left) all over the place clearly state this protected against by the first amendment, but the Christians have their fears...

And when gays adopt business anti-discrimination laws like those that Christians have used to protect themselves for over five decades, that's wrong.
I mean, it's wrong when the gays do what the Christians do.
It's obviously okay that Christians have protected themselves against anybody's personal religious beliefs that would allow a person to not serve them because of religion.

Gays are the bad guys cause they object to the discrimination and they don't respect the Christian fear!



Caution. Above contains sarcasm ...
7 billion people on the planet.

Most of them religious.

They need protection.

That's rich.
skews13 is offline  
Old July 30th, 2015, 06:09 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Not much different then someone found an ancient book that has been circulating around hotel rooms that uses stories that didn't actually happen.
You seem to have hit the same wall goober hit.
Thanks from caconservative and BigLibSB
Jimmyb is offline  
Old July 30th, 2015, 09:22 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Nwolfe35's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Posts: 15,831
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
You seem to have hit the same wall goober hit.
And that wall is called jimmyb

Thanks from RNG

Last edited by Nwolfe35; July 31st, 2015 at 01:46 PM.
Nwolfe35 is offline  
Old July 31st, 2015, 02:04 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 10,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
Not much different then someone found an ancient book that has been circulating around hotel rooms that uses stories that didn't actually happen.
But do you have solid evidence that proves that someone didn't leap out of the grave and fly up into the sky?
Or evidence that someone didn't transform matter by changing water into wine.
Or feed a crowd with a couple of fishes and a few rolls.

You have to wonder why all the "miracles" in the bible are versions of side show tricks. Why would GOD choose to reveal himself by performing a "miracle" that appears to be a simple carnival illusion?

Was it because HE knew that there would be morons who would swallow the whole scam? Wow, that is a form of prophesy......
goober is offline  
Old July 31st, 2015, 06:37 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 38,895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwolfe35 View Post
And that wall is called jimmyb

You are correct.
Jimmyb is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Tags
religious, wrong



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RNC Picks The Wrong Fight On The Wrong Issue skews13 Current Events 69 December 12th, 2014 11:31 PM
Why The Religious Right Is Completely Wrong skews13 Current Events 118 September 21st, 2013 06:24 AM
Is It Wrong To Lie? Hondo69 Current Events 39 March 1st, 2013 11:58 PM
Wrong. AGAIN Jefferson Environment 21 November 28th, 2006 07:15 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.