Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Gay and Lesbian Rights Gay and Lesbian Political Rights Forum - For topics and discussions about LGBT


Thanks Tree12Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 12th, 2015, 01:53 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
if someone supports the aborting of a homosexual fetus they are PRO CHOICE.

The number of the Catcher on your team is 22.
No, they are a hypocritical born again evangelical baptist.
LongWinded is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:05 PM   #32
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
No, they are a hypocritical born again evangelical baptist.
Conservative Pro-Life Born again Baptist would not support aborting a fetus because it had a "Homosexual" Gene.

So you admit you Catcher is #22.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:09 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Conservative Pro-Life Born again Baptist would not support aborting a fetus because it had a "Homosexual" Gene.
Doesn't play out in their 40 years of hatred.
LongWinded is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:11 PM   #34
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
Doesn't play out in their 40 years of hatred.
Evangelicals don't hate Homosexuals.. we think homosexuality is a sin.

But I don't hate adulterers, but adultery is a sin.

I don't hate people that lie, but lying is a sin

I don't hate people coveting what I have, Covet is a sin.

There are idiots in the word that equate disagreement with Hatered.


And you are one of the Big Chiefs of the Tribe.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:12 PM   #35
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,645
If I hated homosexuals I would not tell them about Christ.

Why would I want to spend eternity with people I hate?
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:16 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Evangelicals don't hate Homosexuals.. we think homosexuality is a sin.

But I don't hate adulterers, but adultery is a sin.

I don't hate people that lie, but lying is a sin

I don't hate people coveting what I have, Covet is a sin.

There are idiots in the word that equate disagreement with Hatered.


And you are one of the Big Chiefs of the Tribe.
This is the biggest lie in your baptist world of bigotry. HAVING same sex acts IS being a homosexual so you DO hate the person for their ACTS of homosexuality.
LongWinded is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:17 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
If I hated homosexuals I would not tell them about Christ.

Why would I want to spend eternity with people I hate?
But your NIV god of the rich won't let homosexuals into your heaven. There are MANY homosexual Christians who will get into the Christian heaven; as neither God nor christ were against homosexuality in the Christian bible.
Thanks from Lyzza
LongWinded is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:19 PM   #38
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
This is the biggest lie in your baptist world of bigotry. HAVING same sex acts IS being a homosexual so you DO hate the person for their ACTS of homosexuality.
No I don't hate them at all.. not one little bit..


I never said I hated the act of homosexuality, I said according to the Christian faith it is a sin..


I have sinned in my life, and my sins are no better then the sins of a homosexual.


you are getting frustrated and your hate of Christians is becoming very obvious.

You are the one carrying the hate not I.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:22 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
LongWinded's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: United States
Posts: 11,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No I don't hate them at all.. not one little bit..


I never said I hated the act of homosexuality, I said according to the Christian faith it is a sin..


I have sinned in my life, and my sins are no better then the sins of a homosexual.


you are getting frustrated and your hate of Christians is becoming very obvious.

You are the one carrying the hate not I.
Yes you do. You condemn them to hell and think WHO they are is sinful. Can't change the facts, TN. There's over 40 years of hatred from you baptist to the LGBT community.
Thanks from Lyzza
LongWinded is offline  
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:25 PM   #40
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 34,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by LongWinded View Post
Yes you do. You condemn them to hell and think WHO they are is sinful. Can't change the facts, TN. There's over 40 years of hatred from you baptist to the LGBT community.
Yawn.. Lost the debate try to change the topic.

Its done, you are proven to be a total blithering bigot.



if Baptist hated homosexuals they would not try to tell them how to get into heaven and spend eternity with them.


you may not agree with the Doctrine of Christ, that is okay but you are clueless of people of faith.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Tags
choice



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conservative Group Blasts the Pope: "Paganism" Has "Entered the Church" LongWinded Current Events 8 September 29th, 2015 05:00 PM
School "Choice" Created an Industry of Corruption and Chaos LongWinded Current Events 6 September 10th, 2015 04:48 PM
"The Ringworm Children" (translated in Hebrew as "100000 Rays") intangible child World History 3 May 24th, 2015 07:26 AM
Up-Coming Event: "Kid" Obama To WHUP "conservative"-Butt!!! Medicine Man Current Events 3 July 30th, 2014 11:23 PM
"Farmers' Almanac" predicts a "bitterly cold" winter Uncle Han Current Events 0 August 27th, 2013 05:56 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.