Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Gay and Lesbian Rights Gay and Lesbian Political Rights Forum - For topics and discussions about LGBT


Thanks Tree42Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 27th, 2016, 07:50 PM   #61
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 17,466
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Only in your imagined world.
So moving that presidential office wherever Obimbo takes a fancy is not expensive? What imaginary world do you live in?
Thanks from Jimgorn
caconservative is offline  
Old August 27th, 2016, 09:56 PM   #62
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
True.....To one degree or another....The Crawford Ranch was to a much higher degree than the basics Obama takes on his vacations...
And you KNOW this to be a fact exactly HOW?
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 28th, 2016, 10:16 AM   #63
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Only in your imagined world.
Whatever!!.....You are such the expert on everything....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old August 28th, 2016, 10:21 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So moving that presidential office wherever Obimbo takes a fancy is not expensive? What imaginary world do you live in?
I just resorted to screwing with these knuckle heads....You could tell them the sky is blue and snow is white and they will still try to argue with you.....I've come to the conclusion it is a mental disorder they have...They remind me of my ex-wife..
Thanks from caconservative and Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old August 28th, 2016, 11:01 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
So, if we look at the costs of all the Bush vacations and compare them Obimbo's what will we find? Obimbo vacations have now exceeded $100-Million!! What was the total cost of the Bush vacations combined?!
You're talking about the Africa trip. Most of that expense is SECRET SERVICE. (estimated) to be between $60 and $100. When Clinton went the the price was nearly $50 million. Ironically NO ONE commented that BUSH WENT TO AFRICA TWICE !!!!! Meaning YES he spent just as much.
BubbaJones is online now  
Old August 28th, 2016, 11:11 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,725
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
Bush's Crawford Texas ranch, where he vacationed the most, was a functioning Presidential office.....Martha's Vineyard or Hawaii is not.....Why did you leave out that salient fact..???
Completely irrelevant. In fact, lamest argument ever. It's ridiculous that we the tax payers footed the bill for a "second" white house, especially when we didn't get to keep it. It doesn't change the fact he flew there 70 times.

BTW, ANYWHERE the president is, is a "functioning white house". They have a mobile communications set up that's better than anything you could ever imagine. The president is NEVER out of reach.
BubbaJones is online now  
Old August 28th, 2016, 11:16 AM   #67
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Completely irrelevant.
Whatever....If you say so.....
Jimgorn is offline  
Old August 28th, 2016, 01:07 PM   #68
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 57,564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
No dingbat.....Snopes should have checked the transcripts first...OR....OMG!!! listened to Rushbo!!.....Of course an open mind does not exist in Liberal land..
Here, everybody can listen to Rush.

Rush Limbaugh Warns Of ‘Lesbian Farmer’ Invasion

He said it.
Thanks from Hollywood
imaginethat is online now  
Old August 28th, 2016, 01:11 PM   #69
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Here, everybody can listen to Rush.

Rush Limbaugh Warns Of ‘Lesbian Farmer’ Invasion

He said it.
Yep, I listened the idiot said it without doubt.
What a fucking moron.

BTW, what give that moron the idea that rural farmers are 'rugged individualists?"

Last edited by Hollywood; August 28th, 2016 at 02:25 PM.
Hollywood is offline  
Old August 28th, 2016, 02:20 PM   #70
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 7,341
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Here, everybody can listen to Rush.

Rush Limbaugh Warns Of ‘Lesbian Farmer’ Invasion

He said it.
What is the date this video is supposed to be on??
Jimgorn is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Tags
accuses, farmers, lesbian, limbaugh, midwest, obama, sending



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Obama Sending Thousands of Troops Back to Iraq Libertine Current Events 108 November 13th, 2014 12:47 PM
Sheriff accuses Obama. roastpork Current Events 6 October 22nd, 2014 01:42 PM
Scarborough accuses Obama. roastpork Current Events 7 August 15th, 2014 08:56 PM
GOP sending Obama message on health repeal msnbc.com Current Events 0 January 3rd, 2011 12:16 PM
Obama sending up to 1,200 more Guard troops to border CNN Current Events 4 May 30th, 2010 08:09 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.