Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Gay and Lesbian Rights Gay and Lesbian Political Rights Forum - For topics and discussions about LGBT


Thanks Tree41Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:35 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I think hating every group other than his own is just his comfort zone.
I didn't read anywhere that he stated he hated gays, or lesbians. I just read that he didn't care about their daily problems. So for this you compare him to a gob of phlegm? WTF, it seems as you're the one doing the hating!
Thanks from Sabcat and Truther
roastpork is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:36 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 393
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
I didn't read anywhere that he stated he hated gays, or lesbians. I just read that he didn't care about their daily problems. So for this you compare him to a gob of phlegm? WTF, it seems as you're the one doing the hating!
It's all he does, that's why I have him on ignore.
Quigley is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:48 AM   #13
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 33,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Thanks for proving my point... First response was an attack on Christians.

BubbaJones you amaze me with your timing. you are the Bigot that comes to save the day by being the Poster Child.

Since 1998 there have been ~1700 Christian Churchs burned

8 muslim Churches (4 of which were false flag burnings)

1 of the Christian Churches according to the FBI was racially motivated, the rest were RELIGIOUSLY motivated

Other than a Matthew Shepherd being murdered by Rednecks the action was not religiously motivated and a MUSLIM that shot up a bar since 1998.. violence against Homosexuals has been mostly homosexual to homosexual violence.)

So yes we are victims of violence from Bigots.

Last edited by TNVolunteer73; September 7th, 2017 at 10:56 AM.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:52 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,805
you asshole

his "attack" was A DIRECT RESPONSE to your VICTIMIZATION post

you are such a fucking hypocrite.
Thanks from Camelot
tristanrobin is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 10:53 AM   #15
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
I didn't read anywhere that he stated he hated gays, or lesbians. I just read that he didn't care about their daily problems. So for this you compare him to a gob of phlegm? WTF, it seems as you're the one doing the hating!
I don't "hate" phlegm - it's just something disgusting we have to occasionally deal with in our lives.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:12 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Now you know what it is like to be a Christian, you are judged at every turn, You are bashed at every corner, your houses of worship are Burned, you are called a "Phobic" just because you think something is wrong,

So welcome to the world of Christiand and Jews have suffered for centuries.
What a crock of bullshit on your part.
It would be funny were it not just so fucking pathetic.
Get down off that cross, you're getting blood and tears all over the good rugs here.
Hollywood is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:26 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 6,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
What a crock of bullshit on your part.
It would be funny were it not just so fucking pathetic.
Get down off that cross, you're getting blood and tears all over the good rugs here.
NO NO NO, It's get down off that cross, Jesus want's it back now !!!
BubbaJones is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:29 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
NO NO NO, It's get down off that cross, Jesus want's it back now !!!
Not bad, not bad at all.
Hollywood is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 11:31 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 18,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Thanks for proving my point... First response was an attack on Christians.

BubbaJones you amaze me with your timing. you are the Bigot that comes to save the day by being the Poster Child.

Since 1998 there have been ~1700 Christian Churchs burned

8 muslim Churches (4 of which were false flag burnings)

1 of the Christian Churches according to the FBI was racially motivated, the rest were RELIGIOUSLY motivated

Other than a Matthew Shepherd being murdered by Rednecks the action was not religiously motivated and a MUSLIM that shot up a bar since 1998.. violence against Homosexuals has been mostly homosexual to homosexual violence.)

So yes we are victims of violence from Bigots.
You call THAT an attack???
What a wuss!!!...
Hollywood is offline  
Old September 7th, 2017, 01:08 PM   #20
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,956
That person sounds like they really need to move and seek out some good professional help. Apparently they live in a very sketchy neighborhood and have some serious personality disorders.

Very sad.
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Tags
dear, person, straight



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Was the cop detaining this person? thefuturelivesinverse Civil Rights 4 May 20th, 2015 11:13 AM
fertilized egg is a person?? OKgrannie Abortion 83 January 9th, 2013 08:02 AM
Anyone know who this person is? RidinHighSpeeds Politicians 38 May 31st, 2005 04:12 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.