Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Gay and Lesbian Rights Gay and Lesbian Political Rights Forum - For topics and discussions about LGBT


Thanks Tree100Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:02 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,654
Thanks Pence and Trump for Making Homophobia Acceptable ...

This 8-Year-Old Boy Was Tortured and Murdered Because His Alleged Killer Thought He Was Gay



A Los Angeles woman and her boyfriend are facing trial for torturing and killing the woman’s son, eight-year-old Gabriel Fernandez.

The trial for the boyfriend, Isaurro Aguirre, began Monday morning when prosecutor Jon Hatami detailed the acts allegedly committed by Aguirre and the boy’s mother, Pearl Fernandez. Fernandez will be tried separately at a later date.

The prosecutor said that Aguirre made Gabriel dress up in girls’ clothes and go to school, adding that Aguirre didn’t like Gabriel because he thought the boy was gay. Homophobia was Aguirre’s motivation mistreating the child.
Hatami explained that the couple “beat Gabriel, bit him, burned him with cigarettes, whipped him, shot him with a BB gun, starved him, fed him cat litter and kept him gagged and bound in this cubby until he was found on May 22, 2013.”

Prosecutors said the little boy suffered a fractured skull, broken ribs and burns. They also say the boy’s brothers and sisters were forced to watch him being beat and tortured.

The couple called paramedics to treat Gabriel, but only in an attempt to mislead.

“They didn’t call 911 to help Gabriel. They called 911 to cover up what they did,” Hatami said. “The defendant lied on the 911 call.”

Hatami added, “The evidence will show that the defendant is nothing more than a bully. He was a security guard who intentionally tortured and abused a helpless and innocent little boy.”

Hatami showed text messages between Aguirre and the boy’s mother, claiming they prove the pair conspired together to torture and kill Gabriel. The texts show that the couple tried to conceal their actions against the boy in order to prevent anyone knowing that they were harming him.

Paramedic James Cermak testified as well on Monday, saying he couldn’t believe what he saw when he responded to the 911 call at the couple’s apartment.

“Strangulation marks around his neck. His ankles were swollen. I believe his left palm looked like it was burned. Bite marks, bruises head-to-toe, skull fractures,” Cermak said.

He added, “It was just (an) unbelievable amount of trauma on his body.”

After paramedics found Gabriel Fernandez in cardiac arrest, he was hospitalized. He died two days later.

RELATED STORY: A Mother Stabbed Her Son to Death Because He Was Gay
tristanrobin is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:05 PM   #2
Political Agnostic
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
This 8-Year-Old Boy Was Tortured and Murdered Because His Alleged Killer Thought He Was Gay



A Los Angeles woman and her boyfriend are facing trial for torturing and killing the woman’s son, eight-year-old Gabriel Fernandez.

The trial for the boyfriend, Isaurro Aguirre, began Monday morning when prosecutor Jon Hatami detailed the acts allegedly committed by Aguirre and the boy’s mother, Pearl Fernandez. Fernandez will be tried separately at a later date.

The prosecutor said that Aguirre made Gabriel dress up in girls’ clothes and go to school, adding that Aguirre didn’t like Gabriel because he thought the boy was gay. Homophobia was Aguirre’s motivation mistreating the child.
Hatami explained that the couple “beat Gabriel, bit him, burned him with cigarettes, whipped him, shot him with a BB gun, starved him, fed him cat litter and kept him gagged and bound in this cubby until he was found on May 22, 2013.”

Prosecutors said the little boy suffered a fractured skull, broken ribs and burns. They also say the boy’s brothers and sisters were forced to watch him being beat and tortured.

The couple called paramedics to treat Gabriel, but only in an attempt to mislead.

“They didn’t call 911 to help Gabriel. They called 911 to cover up what they did,” Hatami said. “The defendant lied on the 911 call.”

Hatami added, “The evidence will show that the defendant is nothing more than a bully. He was a security guard who intentionally tortured and abused a helpless and innocent little boy.”

Hatami showed text messages between Aguirre and the boy’s mother, claiming they prove the pair conspired together to torture and kill Gabriel. The texts show that the couple tried to conceal their actions against the boy in order to prevent anyone knowing that they were harming him.

Paramedic James Cermak testified as well on Monday, saying he couldn’t believe what he saw when he responded to the 911 call at the couple’s apartment.

“Strangulation marks around his neck. His ankles were swollen. I believe his left palm looked like it was burned. Bite marks, bruises head-to-toe, skull fractures,” Cermak said.

He added, “It was just (an) unbelievable amount of trauma on his body.”

After paramedics found Gabriel Fernandez in cardiac arrest, he was hospitalized. He died two days later.

RELATED STORY: A Mother Stabbed Her Son to Death Because He Was Gay
Sure, it's all Trump's fault. You're a dumbass. By the way, it isn't "Homophobia" to disagree with the way you run your life.
Thanks from roastpork and Sabcat
Quigley is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:06 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 20,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
This 8-Year-Old Boy Was Tortured and Murdered Because His Alleged Killer Thought He Was Gay



A Los Angeles woman and her boyfriend are facing trial for torturing and killing the woman’s son, eight-year-old Gabriel Fernandez.

The trial for the boyfriend, Isaurro Aguirre, began Monday morning when prosecutor Jon Hatami detailed the acts allegedly committed by Aguirre and the boy’s mother, Pearl Fernandez. Fernandez will be tried separately at a later date.

The prosecutor said that Aguirre made Gabriel dress up in girls’ clothes and go to school, adding that Aguirre didn’t like Gabriel because he thought the boy was gay. Homophobia was Aguirre’s motivation mistreating the child.
Hatami explained that the couple “beat Gabriel, bit him, burned him with cigarettes, whipped him, shot him with a BB gun, starved him, fed him cat litter and kept him gagged and bound in this cubby until he was found on May 22, 2013.”

Prosecutors said the little boy suffered a fractured skull, broken ribs and burns. They also say the boy’s brothers and sisters were forced to watch him being beat and tortured.

The couple called paramedics to treat Gabriel, but only in an attempt to mislead.

“They didn’t call 911 to help Gabriel. They called 911 to cover up what they did,” Hatami said. “The defendant lied on the 911 call.”

Hatami added, “The evidence will show that the defendant is nothing more than a bully. He was a security guard who intentionally tortured and abused a helpless and innocent little boy.”

Hatami showed text messages between Aguirre and the boy’s mother, claiming they prove the pair conspired together to torture and kill Gabriel. The texts show that the couple tried to conceal their actions against the boy in order to prevent anyone knowing that they were harming him.

Paramedic James Cermak testified as well on Monday, saying he couldn’t believe what he saw when he responded to the 911 call at the couple’s apartment.

“Strangulation marks around his neck. His ankles were swollen. I believe his left palm looked like it was burned. Bite marks, bruises head-to-toe, skull fractures,” Cermak said.

He added, “It was just (an) unbelievable amount of trauma on his body.”

After paramedics found Gabriel Fernandez in cardiac arrest, he was hospitalized. He died two days later.

RELATED STORY: A Mother Stabbed Her Son to Death Because He Was Gay
Death penalty for both sounds reasonable to me.
Hollywood is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:08 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Death penalty for both sounds reasonable to me.
I think they should both endure what they put that little boy through ...
Thanks from Hollywood
tristanrobin is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:16 PM   #5
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 24,090
Who is it that is sexualising children again?

Oh yeah. The regressive left.

But sure try and pin this on trump too.

Fuck you guys are pathetic.


(Autocorrect really wanted that sentence to say "gays")
Thanks from guy39 and caconservative
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:18 PM   #6
M(A)GA
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 24,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I think they should both endure what they put that little boy through ...
They should put chomos in genpop, but no they protect them.
Sabcat is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:19 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 2,695
What does President Trump have to do with this?

Any further proof or TDS just see this thread
Thanks from caconservative, Sabcat and Sensible
guy39 is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:21 PM   #8
Political Agnostic
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
What does President Trump have to do with this?

Any further proof or TDS just see this thread
Nothing, Tristan and HW are simply sick fucks who must jump at every chance they have to bash him.
Thanks from guy39, caconservative and Sabcat
Quigley is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:42 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
What does President Trump have to do with this?

Any further proof or TDS just see this thread
Trump's administration keeps taking away gay rights from certain areas of life in America ... and, of course, he makes headlines joking that the Vice President of America thinks that all gays should be hung.

That's really funny.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:43 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 22,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
They should put chomos in genpop, but no they protect them.
chomos? genpop?
tristanrobin is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Civil Rights > Gay and Lesbian Rights

Tags
acceptable, homophobia, making, pence, trump



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pence could hopefully go down with trump. GhostRider Americas 1 April 1st, 2017 12:13 PM
Pence as big a liar as Trump GhostRider Americas 34 March 18th, 2017 10:36 AM
Do you think Trump can trust Pence? Elagablus Current Events 3 January 22nd, 2017 12:30 PM
Looks like Trump picks Pence excalibur Current Events 27 July 17th, 2016 04:09 PM
Trump/Pence the oddest couple. GhostRider Americas 20 July 16th, 2016 11:32 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.