Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Gun Control Gun Control Forum - For topics and discussions about gun laws, gun policies, and gun rights


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2016, 09:52 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 398
Mandatory insurance

Hello. It has been a long time since I commented here. To refresh I am a hard line Socialist. I strongly support the Democrat party and I renounce all individual rights. I believe only a strong collective with a ruling party to guide them is the answer to humanity. I believe we all seek freedom from the burden of individualism. Sorry for the rather long personal introduction to this thread.

I find the following as an excellent idea in disarming the people. Since most of the armed citizens seem to fall to the politically right side of things, disarming them would be a great idea.

Mandatory Gun Insurance ? A Practical Plan To Make America Safer - The New Civil Rights Movement
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 10:43 AM   #2
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 23,850
I see no reason why gun owners shouldn't have to carry insurance.
Camelot is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 01:12 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
I see no reason why gun owners shouldn't have to carry insurance.
They absolutely should. The penalty for not carrying insurance on each firearm possessed should be life without parole. I also think if you own a firearm then wherever your firearms are stored should be open to inspection by government officials 24/7. Failure to allow inspection would be a stiff prison term of 25 years at least. I think each round of ammo should be taxed at a rate of not less than 1000.00$ as well. It is time we end this tea party republic once and for all. Bernie has done so many great things for this nation. Awakening a great beast in the working class at last.
Thanks from Camelot
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 01:28 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
They absolutely should. The penalty for not carrying insurance on each firearm possessed should be life without parole. I also think if you own a firearm then wherever your firearms are stored should be open to inspection by government officials 24/7. Failure to allow inspection would be a stiff prison term of 25 years at least. I think each round of ammo should be taxed at a rate of not less than 1000.00$ as well. It is time we end this tea party republic once and for all. Bernie has done so many great things for this nation. Awakening a great beast in the working class at last.
I need insurance for a natural right of protection? Would that apply to a rock, screwdriver, garden tools, etc.?
caconservative is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 01:39 PM   #5
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 23,796
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I need insurance for a natural right of protection? Would that apply to a rock, screwdriver, garden tools, etc.?
A natural right?
RNG is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 04:38 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: earth
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
I need insurance for a natural right of protection? Would that apply to a rock, screwdriver, garden tools, etc.?
No. In my opinion rather or not you was allowed to possess a screwdriver or garden tools would be up to the state. I do not believe in individual ownership of property of any kind. I think all rights and decisions should be derived from the state. I just see a opportunity to disarm the citizenry of firearms as a opportunity of being another step closer to the day we can free everyone from the burden of personal decision making and self determination
Endtherepublic is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 04:47 PM   #7
Commie Exposer
 
Jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Republic of Texas
Posts: 38,041
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
A natural right?
The right of protection and self-defense in the operative clause of the Second Amendment is a natural and inalienable right granted by God.
Jimmyb is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 04:52 PM   #8
Banned
 
excalibur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: The Milky Way
Posts: 24,581
Probably excites Hillary, and Hillary-bots.


excalibur is offline  
Old March 1st, 2016, 05:22 PM   #9
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
Hello. It has been a long time since I commented here. To refresh I am a hard line Socialist. I strongly support the Democrat party and I renounce all individual rights. I believe only a strong collective with a ruling party to guide them is the answer to humanity. I believe we all seek freedom from the burden of individualism. Sorry for the rather long personal introduction to this thread.
Not me. I don't support any one party over the other. And you can renounce your individual rights all you like. I won't and will never renounce mine. I don't and never will believe a strong centralized collectivist government can do anything positive for itself or for humanity, maybe in a very brief short term, but not long term. Its very nature and self defeating contradiction means it would eat itself from within after a generation or two.
Individualism isn't the problem. Other people butting into other peoples businesses is the problem.
Thanks from Sabcat and coke
Panther is online now  
Old March 1st, 2016, 06:13 PM   #10
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endtherepublic View Post
No. In my opinion rather or not you was allowed to possess a screwdriver or garden tools would be up to the state. I do not believe in individual ownership of property of any kind. I think all rights and decisions should be derived from the state. I just see a opportunity to disarm the citizenry of firearms as a opportunity of being another step closer to the day we can free everyone from the burden of personal decision making and self determination
Well, at least you are a honest leftist.
Thanks from Panther and Sabcat
coke is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Tags
insurance, mandatory



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mandatory religious studies in school Sabcat Religion 12 June 22nd, 2015 11:24 PM
Sen. Allen would make church mandatory. God help us. LewisTR Current Events 15 March 28th, 2015 09:47 AM
Air Bags Now Mandatory Tony Sports 5 August 23rd, 2014 04:53 PM
Mandatory Reading For Those Against the Gay Agenda leighredf Gay and Lesbian Rights 89 May 13th, 2010 07:20 AM
How mandatory insurance can leave you worse off... fxashun Healthcare 20 November 11th, 2009 03:34 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.