Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Gun Control Gun Control Forum - For topics and discussions about gun laws, gun policies, and gun rights


Thanks Tree22Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:03 PM   #1
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,177
Brady Campaign dumbass ad

This has to be the dumbest gun-control add I have ever in my life seen.



Either the NRA has infiltrated the Brady Campaign HQ. Or, Brady Campaign employees live in a nice un-touched gated suburbia with no clue of reality. I mean for fucks sake this is dumb as shit
Thanks from Jimmyb, kbear and Sabcat

Last edited by imaginethat; March 8th, 2016 at 06:30 PM.
coke is offline  
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:07 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 15,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
This has to be the dumbest gun-control add I have ever in my life seen.



Either the NRA has infiltrated the Brady Campaign HQ. Or, Brady Campaign employees live in a nice un-touched gated suburbia with no clue of reality. I mean for fucks sake this is dumb as shit
I strongly suspect this is a total fake.
Thanks from catus felis, kbear and Clara007
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:22 PM   #3
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I strongly suspect this is a total fake.


You might be right about it being a fake. The above actually released and pulled within hours. So, it does make one wonder
coke is offline  
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:31 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,155
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post


You might be right about it being a fake. The above actually released and pulled within hours. So, it does make one wonder
my dignity would get restored right after i sliced his balls off!
Thanks from catus felis, Sabcat and Hollywood
kbear is offline  
Old March 7th, 2016, 03:37 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 15,379
There are extremists and illogical people in every political/social group.
Thanks from catus felis
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 7th, 2016, 05:04 PM   #6
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
There are extremists and illogical people in every political/social group.
I agree, but you would think a organization like Brady Campaign would have someone in control of pr that would know better, if it isnt a fake
coke is offline  
Old March 7th, 2016, 05:22 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 15,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post
I agree, but you would think a organization like Brady Campaign would have someone in control of pr that would know better, if it isnt a fake
IF that is not a fake, the idiot that came up with it should be fired.
Thanks from Sabcat
Hollywood is offline  
Old March 7th, 2016, 05:49 PM   #8
Riot Grrrl
 
Lyzza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Stage Left
Posts: 4,336
Quote:
Originally Posted by coke View Post


You might be right about it being a fake. The above actually released and pulled within hours. So, it does make one wonder
Fuck that. Unzip his ass.
Lyzza is offline  
Old March 8th, 2016, 07:44 AM   #9
Putin approves
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 19,011
Thanks from Jimmyb, catus felis and coke
Sabcat is offline  
Old March 8th, 2016, 09:43 AM   #10
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,177


Hey I dont have cool shooting guns, I am just a hunter. But, it works!
Thanks from Sabcat
coke is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Tags
add, ass, brady, campaign, dumb, dumbass



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
so what should the patriots and brady's punishment be? kbear Sports 13 August 8th, 2015 08:10 PM
Brady Bunte New Member bobry New Users 0 March 16th, 2013 03:41 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.