Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Gun Control Gun Control Forum - For topics and discussions about gun laws, gun policies, and gun rights


Thanks Tree129Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 7th, 2016, 12:53 PM   #71
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
When will you learn that when you have nothing lucid or sensible to post that it would probably be better to post nothing at all?

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt."
Abraham Lincoln
Have you given Lincoln's words any consideration? No, really, think about it.
Thanks from coke
caconservative is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 12:54 PM   #72
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Shoot the domino guy shoot everybody.Domino guy got shot on my door step.Cops knocked on my door and I was playing load 80s music.I didn't have a glue what was going on.But there was 8 cop cars and a forensic examiner car.And detectives every where.Somebody had ordered a pizza at my address then hid behind my tree and killed the guy for a miserly 20 dollars.
Is that your story? Are you sticking to it?
Thanks from coke
caconservative is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 12:56 PM   #73
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
She probably didn't post a list because, no one would adhere to it anyway. Why bother? How long have you been answering your own questions? The type no one was going to ask in the first place. Was that your attempt at affirming your non-question and answer? Do you wash your hands after handling lizards? There might be a connection.
LOL lame ass excuses, followed by gibberish. Typical RW conservative.
There might be a connection between what and what?
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 01:03 PM   #74
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by kbear View Post
do you have pizza hut and papa johns?
We have pizza hut but for some reason the eat in restaurants have been drastically reduced for some reason.I have to drive 70 km to eat in a dine in restaurant.All the other pizza hut stores in my area are just a shop front where you pick up and go. I have never heard of papa johns. We have mcdonalds,and burger king(called hungry jacks in aus) I love there bacon deluxe.
jetson is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 01:08 PM   #75
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Is that your story? Are you sticking to it?
They searched my house for the weapon. They found lots of illegal stuff but no weapon. They weren't concerned with the drugs I had lying all over the place. They were looking for a murderer not a druggie.
Thanks from coke
jetson is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 01:09 PM   #76
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
LOL lame ass excuses, followed by gibberish. Typical RW conservative.
There might be a connection between what and what?
You and ignorance. I would have said stupidity but that would have been a bit vulgar. A scumbag is dead. Shot dead in a house he didn't belong. No need to justify it. You break into my house, there will be no warning shot. No Court costs, no prison costs. A win, win, in my book.
Thanks from coke
caconservative is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 01:11 PM   #77
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 16,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
You and ignorance. I would have said stupidity but that would have been a bit vulgar. A scumbag is dead. Shot dead in a house he didn't belong. No need to justify it. You break into my house, there will be no warning shot. No Court costs, no prison costs. A win, win, in my book.
That makes no sense.
Yeah, I have no problem with shooting a home invader, most especially one too stupid to run away after getting a polite warning shot.

What the fuck are you whining about NOW? You're barely lucid with your disconnected raving.
Thanks from coke
Hollywood is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 01:18 PM   #78
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
They searched my house for the weapon. They found lots of illegal stuff but no weapon. They weren't concerned with the drugs I had lying all over the place. They were looking for a murderer not a druggie.
True story: Friend of mine in Californian was asleep. At about 2:am, he hears a sound downstairs. He grabs his 22cal. and heads downstairs. An intruder rushes at him with a butcher knife. My friend shoots him in the legs. Cops come. The cops arrest my friend along with the scumbag, and impound his gun. My friend goes to Court. He receives a one-year suspended sentence, and serves two years probation plus, he is force to pay the medical cost for the scumbag. At the time of my friends arrest the cops told him he should have killed the guy and saved himself a lot of trouble. I now live by that rule. Kill the scumbag!
Thanks from coke and jetson
caconservative is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 01:21 PM   #79
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 15,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
That makes no sense.
Yeah, I have no problem with shooting a home invader, most especially one too stupid to run away after getting a polite warning shot.

What the fuck are you whining about NOW? You're barely lucid with your disconnected raving.
So now your agree with kbear? So, what was all your gibberish about? Scumbag dead, end of story.
Thanks from kbear and coke
caconservative is offline  
Old April 7th, 2016, 01:25 PM   #80
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
True story: Friend of mine in Californian was asleep. At about 2:am, he hears a sound downstairs. He grabs his 22cal. and heads downstairs. An intruder rushes at him with a butcher knife. My friend shoots him in the legs. Cops come. The cops arrest my friend along with the scumbag, and impound his gun. My friend goes to Court. He receives a one-year suspended sentence, and serves two years probation plus, he is force to pay the medical cost for the scumbag. At the time of my friends arrest the cops told him he should have killed the guy and saved himself a lot of trouble. I now live by that rule. Kill the scumbag!
head shots are best.I thought Americans didn't like .22,Thought you guys regarded them as a toy.I like them, ammo is cheap, the bang and recoil is half of a 38 as far as I am concerned.
Thanks from caconservative and coke

Last edited by jetson; April 7th, 2016 at 01:34 PM.
jetson is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Tags
breaks, entire, family, home, intruder, lol, shot



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cleveland bills Tamir Rice's family for ambulance ride after cop shot him imaginethat Current Events 18 February 12th, 2016 11:47 AM
Chapel Hill shooting: Three young Muslims gunned down in North Carolina family home LongWinded Current Events 39 February 15th, 2015 02:11 PM
Hero guard shot thwarting attack at Family Research Council HQ Bookworm Current Events 33 August 20th, 2012 11:49 PM
Police: Man Awakens To Intruder In Bed With Him Dude111 Crime and Punishment 8 April 1st, 2010 09:57 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.