Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Gun Control Gun Control Forum - For topics and discussions about gun laws, gun policies, and gun rights


Thanks Tree47Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 26th, 2017, 12:35 PM   #141
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a House
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
OK tell me what you want me to back up.
How about using actual facts verse your easily disproven opinion. Like I said, you haven't presented any facts, you've made claims that have been easily disproven with actual facts and links, even by me pointing out your inability to comprehend your own links.

Try being intellectually honest instead of being some ideological idiot.
TreeDoc is offline  
Old October 26th, 2017, 12:40 PM   #142
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeDoc View Post
How about using actual facts verse your easily disproven opinion. Like I said, you haven't presented any facts, you've made claims that have been easily disproven with actual facts and links, even by me pointing out your inability to comprehend your own links.

Try being intellectually honest instead of being some ideological idiot.
That's not his game, his game is simply to breach and to ignore any actual facts that slap him around.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 26th, 2017, 07:33 PM   #143
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeDoc View Post
How about using actual facts verse your easily disproven opinion. Like I said, you haven't presented any facts, you've made claims that have been easily disproven with actual facts and links, even by me pointing out your inability to comprehend your own links.

Try being intellectually honest instead of being some ideological idiot.
Your so useless and pitiful. You maybe be the asshole of the week in these forums , I buried every bullshit opinion you had with facts and you say I'm not telling the truth and what I write is bullshit but I've asked you twice now what you want me to back up and the people who are here know it and they also know that all you got is lies and what I say is the truth. So I'm happy with that. This is why I call you people scum.
jbander is offline  
Old October 26th, 2017, 08:03 PM   #144
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a House
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
Your so useless and pitiful. You maybe be the asshole of the week in these forums , I buried every bullshit opinion you had with facts and you say I'm not telling the truth and what I write is bullshit but I've asked you twice now what you want me to back up and the people who are here know it and they also know that all you got is lies and what I say is the truth. So I'm happy with that. This is why I call you people scum.
Were you dropped on your head as a child or were you simply born stupid? watafknmoron
Thanks from Sabcat
TreeDoc is offline  
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:06 AM   #145
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeDoc View Post
Were you dropped on your head as a child or were you simply born stupid? watafknmoron
I'll keep this simple for you, if you can show that you have contributed to this thread, show me and if you can't you're gone. That doesn't include that you hate me and think I'm dumb , which is all you seem to offer in all your threads comments. Seems like a fair deal doesn't it.
jbander is offline  
Old October 27th, 2017, 09:08 AM   #146
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
Your so useless and pitiful. You maybe be the asshole of the week in these forums , I buried every bullshit opinion you had with facts and you say I'm not telling the truth and what I write is bullshit but I've asked you twice now what you want me to back up and the people who are here know it and they also know that all you got is lies and what I say is the truth. So I'm happy with that. This is why I call you people scum.
Projection, you ignore facts and pretend Mr. Authority. On the A-10 alone I buried you which is why you ignored it.
Quigley is offline  
Old October 27th, 2017, 11:43 AM   #147
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a House
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
I'll keep this simple for you, if you can show that you have contributed to this thread, show me and if you can't you're gone. That doesn't include that you hate me and think I'm dumb , which is all you seem to offer in all your threads comments. Seems like a fair deal doesn't it.
Are you really trying to ban me from a thread? LMFAO Why don't you show where you contributed to this thread with anything of intelligence and not ideological stupidity. I don't hate you, I feel pity for you, You were either born stupid or you were made stupid by someone dropping you on your head, I'm just sorry that haven't figured out how to fix stupid yet, so you're going to be stuck that way till the end.
TreeDoc is offline  
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:15 PM   #148
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 172
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeDoc View Post
Are you really trying to ban me from a thread? LMFAO Why don't you show where you contributed to this thread with anything of intelligence and not ideological stupidity. I don't hate you, I feel pity for you, You were either born stupid or you were made stupid by someone dropping you on your head, I'm just sorry that haven't figured out how to fix stupid yet, so you're going to be stuck that way till the end.
OK whatever, you're gone.
jbander is offline  
Old October 27th, 2017, 12:43 PM   #149
Senior Member
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
OK whatever, you're gone.
Run Fourest!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks from Sabcat
Quigley is offline  
Old October 27th, 2017, 03:58 PM   #150
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: In a House
Posts: 144
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbander View Post
OK whatever, you're gone.
Where have I gone to if I am still right here?
TreeDoc is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Tags
make, threat, world



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Make America Great Again Get Rid Of The Dumbest Idea In The World skews13 Americas 29 February 3rd, 2016 12:01 AM
Serious Threat to the World as We Know It RNG Current Events 5 June 17th, 2015 09:28 AM
Israel and the United States are the Greatest Threat to World Peace Global Crier Warfare 36 July 21st, 2006 04:16 PM
Right Wingers the Biggest Threat to World Peace Global Crier Political Talk 7 July 13th, 2006 06:47 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.