Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Gun Control Gun Control Forum - For topics and discussions about gun laws, gun policies, and gun rights


Thanks Tree29Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:34 AM   #61
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No longer.. oops.


legal limits on THC levels for drivers. There, drivers can have no more than 5 nanograms of THC per milliliter of blood. Colorado has similar laws, also setting the limit at 5 ng/mL

OH Snap.. Damn it is Great being me.
Let's get down to the nitty gritty of the pot debate and uncover the real reasons for the dispute. Pot gets you mellow and the effect only lasts four hours when you become smarter than you used to be. Driving a car when stoned is an exercise in futility.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 06:49 AM   #62
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No longer.. oops.


legal limits on THC levels for drivers. There, drivers can have no more than 5 nanograms of THC per milliliter of blood. Colorado has similar laws, also setting the limit at 5 ng/mL

OH Snap.. Damn it is Great being me.
So, the meaning of which words are giving you trouble? Is it ARBITRARY or the phrase "UNSUPPORTED BY SCIENCE?"
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:26 AM   #63
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
OH SNAP, as usual you display the reading comprehension of a 10 year old, and not a terribly bright one. Read your own article.
The article says that tests showed the people had RECENTLY USED marijuana.
ONE beer drank 30 minutes prior to an accident would show up on a blood test as proof one had RECENTLY USED alcohol but NOT that the person was legally drunk at the time of the accident. The same as ONE HIT off of a joint would show up on a blood test, but NOT indicate that you were too impaired to drive.
Why do you people HATE logic and common sense so much?
I blew that argument of his and those stats out of the water about 7 years ago and he keeps bringing up the same completely erroneous crap, again and again. I guess he figures none of us have a memory.
RNG is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:34 AM   #64
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
So, the meaning of which words are giving you trouble? Is it ARBITRARY or the phrase "UNSUPPORTED BY SCIENCE?"
TN never partied with Native Americans at a renegade Indian Camp in Oregon. Raw Deer Jerky is on the menu and telling Ghost Stories around the camp fire is par for course. When deer blood trickles from your mouth that gives a Wild Indian look.
Thanks from Hollywood
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:37 AM   #65
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I blew that argument of his and those stats out of the water about 7 years ago and he keeps bringing up the same completely erroneous crap, again and again. I guess he figures none of us have a memory.
It's a RW conservative "thing". They seem to believe that if only you repeat a lie or bullshit often enough it will magically become the truth.
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:38 AM   #66
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
It's a RW conservative "thing". They seem to believe that if only you repeat a lie or bullshit often enough it will magically become the truth.
Never stereotype because all people are not the same. All right wingers are not blithering idiots and not all left wingers belong in an insane asylum in a rubber room.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:44 AM   #67
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,327
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
I blew that argument of his and those stats out of the water about 7 years ago and he keeps bringing up the same completely erroneous crap, again and again. I guess he figures none of us have a memory.
I am sorry you are wrong again. 17% of the people KILLED made Dead, Gone to see their Maker in Car accidents ARE DEAD BECAUSE SOME BLITHERING IDIOT THOUGHT DRIVING STONED WAS A GREAT IDEA..

that is over 6,000 people / year.. OR 30 TIMES MORE PEOPLE THAN KILLED WITH RIFLES ~60 time the number of people killed by assault rifles.

that is MORE THAN 2 9/11 TERRORIST ATTACKS EACH YEAR.
10 YEARS AGO IT WAS ONLY 8% THAT WERE killed by people driving stoned.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 08:49 AM   #68
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,327
https://www.nbcnews.com/health/healt...-deaths-n22991

Is Driving While High Dangerous? Fatal Car Accidents Involving Marijuana Triple Over 10 Years

Fatal accidents involving stoned drivers soared in Washington since pot was legalized

oh damn Vol proves Hollywood and RNG are not very well informed.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:18 AM   #69
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 23,081
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Never stereotype because all people are not the same. All right wingers are not blithering idiots and not all left wingers belong in an insane asylum in a rubber room.
That is, of course, quite true. Mea Culpa.
Thanks from Twisted Sister
Hollywood is offline  
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:24 AM   #70
Senior Member
 
Twisted Sister's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Brown Township, Ohio
Posts: 12,019
One round expended, bore clear and no casualties.
Twisted Sister is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Gun Control

Tags
assault, choice, mass, murderers, weapon, weapons



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Federal Judge Upholds Mass. Assault Weapon Ban Camelot Current Events 13 April 7th, 2018 08:10 AM
Nunes' Weapon of Mass Distraction Clara007 Political Talk 4 January 25th, 2018 04:09 PM
Zimmerman Arrested for Aggravated Assault with Weapon tristanrobin Current Events 21 January 13th, 2015 09:14 AM
Poverty as a Weapon of Mass Destruction intangible child Current Events 12 July 8th, 2014 01:36 PM
The microwave, Satan's weapon of choice?!? Fourstarball Religion 10 May 29th, 2007 02:27 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.