Defending The Truth Political Forum

Defending The Truth Political Forum (http://defendingthetruth.com/political-forums.php)
-   Gun Control (http://defendingthetruth.com/gun-control/)
-   -   An assault weapon is the weapon of choice for all mass murderers. (http://defendingthetruth.com/gun-control/65962-assault-weapon-weapon-choice-all-mass-murderers.html)

jbander May 11th, 2018 06:33 PM

An assault weapon is the weapon of choice for all mass murderers.
 
Usually because the people who own them ,own them to show the size of their rocks. It's a macho thing. And this drives mass murderers just like the rest of the people who buy them. When people decide to kill many in a mass murder, they go directly to the assault weapon. they don't usually have to go far , these types of people generally have them around them.
The more popular the assault weapon has become, the more it's used in mass murders. In the future it will be used generally across the board by mass murderers.

Sabcat May 11th, 2018 06:45 PM

Nice try sweetie



Quote:


Suicide attacks remain one of the most effective tools available to terrorist organizations to achieve their objectives. In 2017, 348 suicide attacks were carried out in 23 countries throughout the world by some 623 terrorists. This is the lowest number of suicide attacks since 2013. Approximately 4,310 people were killed and 6,700 people wounded in suicide attacks in 2017, and as in previous years, the Islamic State was the leading source of these attacks. Of those committing suicide attacks, 137 were women and girls – the highest number of female suicide bombers since women began participating in suicide attacks.



http://www.inss.org.il/publication/r...attacks-women/

TNVolunteer73 May 12th, 2018 04:29 AM

If that is true, then explain to me why:

3 Times more people are murdered by people using their bare hands than by people using a RIFLE of any type.

and 5 times more people are murdered by people using knives than by a rifle of any type

And why more mass shootings occurred during the Clinton assault weapons ban?

252 people were murdered by Rifle (all types this includes 22 single shot to AR-15 and AK-47)

624 Murdered people using their bear hands

1544 murdered by people using knives

435 using clubs.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._2011-2015.xls

guy39 May 12th, 2018 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 (Post 1166804)
If that is true, then explain to me why:

3 Times more people are murdered by people using their bare hands than by people using a RIFLE of any type.

and 5 times more people are murdered by people using knives than by a rifle of any type

And why more mass shootings occurred during the Clinton assault weapons ban?

252 people were murdered by Rifle (all types this includes 22 single shot to AR-15 and AK-47)

624 Murdered people using their bear hands

1544 murdered by people using knives

435 using clubs.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._2011-2015.xls

Facts have no place in gun control. The children

jbander May 12th, 2018 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 (Post 1166804)
If that is true, then explain to me why:

3 Times more people are murdered by people using their bare hands than by people using a RIFLE of any type.

and 5 times more people are murdered by people using knives than by a rifle of any type

And why more mass shootings occurred during the Clinton assault weapons ban?

252 people were murdered by Rifle (all types this includes 22 single shot to AR-15 and AK-47)

624 Murdered people using their bear hands

1544 murdered by people using knives

435 using clubs.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s..._2011-2015.xls

You people can't argue your position, it's like the normal right wing bullshit , You bring up President scum bag and they directly go to Clinton and Obama , expecting to justify what scum bag is doing by what someone else does , Funny.
Your point is ridiculous.

jbander May 12th, 2018 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guy39 (Post 1166882)
Facts have no place in gun control. The children

Fact ,the Assault weapon is the weapons of choice of mass murderers.

Sabcat May 12th, 2018 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbander (Post 1166886)
Fact ,the Assault weapon is the weapons of choice of mass murderers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabcat (Post 1166778)

.

jbander May 12th, 2018 06:42 PM

You want big numbers then it's the assault weapon

TNVolunteer73 May 13th, 2018 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbander (Post 1166985)
You want big numbers then it's the assault weapon

Really the 5 largest Mass murderS in the US the Weapon of Choice was BOX CUTTERS, or Fertilizer.

The 2nd largest Mass Murder in the US the weapon of choice was a Trap Door Springfield carbine. (Single shot) used at Wounded Knee

3rd largest was a Leaver Action Winchester at the Spring Meadow Massacre

jbander May 13th, 2018 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 (Post 1167030)
Really the 5 largest Mass murderS in the US the Weapon of Choice was BOX CUTTERS, or Fertilizer.

The 2nd largest Mass Murder in the US the weapon of choice was a Trap Door Springfield carbine. (Single shot) used at Wounded Knee

3rd largest was a Leaver Action Winchester at the Spring Meadow Massacre

You simply belong here with the rest of the weak minded gun bubbas ,The biggest mass shooting was Vegus 58, orlando 49 and sandy hook 27 all with assault weapons , you can't lie your way through this. won't work. You didn't include the real big one ,The civil war. what clowns


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 03:20 AM.


Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.