Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree40Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2010, 08:54 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,684
Vaccines are poison

Be warned!! This material is NOT for the faint of heart. This IN-DEPTH expose will chill you to the bone. We're not joking. We are are under a full out attack by our own government and medical profession.

vaccines are poison



Bill Gates promises $10 billion for vaccines | Reuters
intangible child is offline  
Old January 31st, 2010, 02:31 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child
Be warned!! This material is NOT for the faint of heart. This IN-DEPTH expose will chill you to the bone. We're not joking. We are are under a full out attack by our own government and medical profession.

vaccines are poison



Bill Gates promises $10 billion for vaccines | Reuters


this is complete crap. this sort of idiotic fear mongering is dangerous. luckily my children are immunised, so they wont die from the easily prevented diseases others might die from because they are not given some of the best intervention medicine has to offer.
Thanks from roastpork, coke and Clara007
hot dragon is offline  
Old February 6th, 2010, 09:27 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
scrjnki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Martinez, California USA
Posts: 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child
Be warned!! This material is NOT for the faint of heart. This IN-DEPTH expose will chill you to the bone. We're not joking. We are are under a full out attack by our own government and medical profession.

vaccines are poison



Bill Gates promises $10 billion for vaccines | Reuters


This line of reasoning is dangerous, and is probably caused by the fact that so few people alive today have ever witnessed a child with whooping cough (pertussis) or polio. Of course the reason for that is the miracle of vaccines.
Thanks from roastpork, coke and Clara007
scrjnki is offline  
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:32 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,915
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrjnki
This line of reasoning is dangerous, and is probably caused by the fact that so few people alive today have ever witnessed a child with whooping cough (pertussis) or polio. Of course the reason for that is the miracle of vaccines.


exactly. when people today think about something like pertussus or diptheria, they think of that evil doctor who stuck pins in my innocent little baby and made them cry. when our grandparents thought about these illnesses, they remember their school friends who died in agony.
Thanks from coke
hot dragon is offline  
Old February 8th, 2010, 06:38 AM   #5
Retired
 
highway80west's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Diego, CA
Posts: 17,099
Whoever says that vaccines are a poison should know that without them, we'd be a much sicker nation/world.
Thanks from roastpork
highway80west is offline  
Old February 8th, 2010, 07:12 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,521
Here's my take. I think there's some truth and alot of fearmongering to the idea. It's one of those things where you have to balance the pros and cons.



For instance. I have no problem with MMR or polio vaccines. You know the ones that prevent heinous illnesses. Those are miracles. I do however have a problem with vaccines for chicken pox. I got chicken pox and never had more than a nasty itch for a week. Big Effen deal right.



So to some extent people have gone immunization crazy over stupid shit and even more have had their child immunized with three or four things at once. It's not meant to be done that way.



So I'm not shocked that in today's prepackaged everyone eating shitty and going vaccine nuts era that we have stuff like autism. I'm not an alternative medicine nazi and I'm not a strictly traditional medicine nazi either.



I think like most things in life it takes a balance. I grow my own vegetables and shockingly I am very healthy. My children are very healthy also. We try to eat as little processed foods as possible and just try to maintain a healthy life by nothing in excess and everything in moderation.



I don't put drugs in my children's mouths unless it's necessary. This includes antibiotics. Only when necessary. Some people pump their kids full of any chemical that will keep a simple cold from interrupting their lives. Sometimes a little sickness here or there is necessary to build up immunity the natural way. And since all these colds and all these antibiotics were used when they weren't necessary we now see the germs adapt.



So I suppose that makes me a fencer. If you can fix it without medicine and alot of rest then do it. All of this has resulted from a lazy ass population that can't wait long for food, has to have it now and doesn't have time to exercise.



But on the other hand the organic only crowd refuses to allow reasonable use into anything. So to me it's a balance.
Thanks from coke
yzerman19wingnut is offline  
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:38 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
scrjnki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Martinez, California USA
Posts: 1,286
Quote:
Originally Posted by yzerman19wingnut
Here's my take. I think there's some truth and alot of fearmongering to the idea. It's one of those things where you have to balance the pros and cons.



For instance. I have no problem with MMR or polio vaccines. You know the ones that prevent heinous illnesses. Those are miracles. I do however have a problem with vaccines for chicken pox. I got chicken pox and never had more than a nasty itch for a week. Big Effen deal right.


Probably most people have had chicken pox as children, but there are also many adults who never got it, and should get the vaccine, because to contract it as an adult is very very bad. Also, as a booster, it can help adults resist adult onset shingles, one of the most painful experiences you can imagine.



There is no link between vaccines and autism. Johnny got vaccinated, then got autistic. Not a link. Johnny also ate carrots before getting autistic. Equally valid link. Autism is still a mystery, and vaccinations are much better now than even when we were kids.



Having been in the army, I have been vaccinated for practically everything known to medicine, including the original H1 Swine flu in 1975 (thanks a lot President Ford!). I have been vaccinated against smallpox three times, and even now will opt to get vaccinated for something I have not contracted, and there is certainly nothing brain with my wrong.
Thanks from coke
scrjnki is offline  
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:36 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: OHIO
Posts: 5,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrjnki
Probably most people have had chicken pox as children, but there are also many adults who never got it, and should get the vaccine, because to contract it as an adult is very very bad. Also, as a booster, it can help adults resist adult onset shingles, one of the most painful experiences you can imagine.


Yea but my kids school requires it in all children. I of course said well that won't be happening to my kids. They can get chicken pox the normal way. They looked at me like I was a child beater. But yes I agree to adults it can be essential for the reasons you noted.



Quote:
There is no link between vaccines and autism. Johnny got vaccinated, then got autistic. Not a link. Johnny also ate carrots before getting autistic. Equally valid link. Autism is still a mystery, and vaccinations are much better now than even when we were kids.


I know that one is out on the rack but I am very curious if anyone has found autism in children who have never been vaccinated. If they have then that would pretty much clear it up. It does seem to have some startling coincidental and I know thats just speculative but it does have some very curious timing that I think needs to be completely vetted. Probably just a coincidence and perhaps you are right there may be no link. But it's important to figure out what does cause it. We do that by finding out what doesn't cause it. So I don't necessarily agree or disagree. I just don't know.



Quote:
Having been in the army, I have been vaccinated for practically everything known to medicine, including the original H1 Swine flu in 1975 (thanks a lot President Ford!). I have been vaccinated against smallpox three times, and even now will opt to get vaccinated for something I have not contracted, and there is certainly nothing brain with my wrong.


Well autism manifests itself at a younger age and I don't think it has ever popped up in adults who didn't have it before. So the DOD vaccines wouldn't do it but I am glad to hear that your many injections on my behalf (as far as serving our country) are appreciated and commended. thanks for your service.
yzerman19wingnut is offline  
Old March 23rd, 2016, 10:14 PM   #9
An Awesome Dude
 
Dude111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location:
Posts: 3,443
Thumbs up

Italy has just just made a court judgement against vaccines saying it causes autism. It is now LEGALLY OFFICIAL and the US media is blocking it from being heard!! (No surprise @ all)

http://healthimpactnews.com/2015/u-s...s-cause-autism


You can search for it other places also!! (Besides the link above)

A STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION!!
Thanks from coke and Pilgrim
Dude111 is offline  
Old March 23rd, 2016, 10:31 PM   #10
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,077
There are to many people
Thanks from coke
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
poison, vaccines



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ALL the Vaccines Are Contaminated - Every Last One of Them intangible child Current Events 7 January 20th, 2013 07:41 PM
Dangerous vaccines: The consequences rumpelstiltskin Americas 0 October 16th, 2010 01:24 PM
More Poison for Less Carbon? intangible child Political Talk 7 July 18th, 2010 08:19 PM
Will Anyone in Their Right Mind Actually Buy Into These Three New Vaccines? intangible child Healthcare 2 November 7th, 2009 08:34 PM
Iran's Poison Pen alias Religion 7 December 8th, 2006 10:31 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.