Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree17Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 7th, 2018, 07:16 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Oregon
Posts: 1,757
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Yes because Mexico, Central American, Pacific rim, indonesian nations DO NOT HAVE Vaccine programs.

So when they come to our country ILLEGALLY they come here UNVACCINATED.

now if the come here LEGALLY they must have the required vaccines for diseases found in their nation of origin.

But then again, LW, you just proved yourself to be felony stupid once again.
Ah, come on, you know part of the problem is lack of trust and people believing there are good reasons to not vaccinate their children. Going to the extreme of denying that, hurts your credibility.

Everyone, can we avoid the extreme I am right and you are wrong posturing? That is not being reasonable and honest. Truth is often somewhere in between.
Thanks from imaginethat
Athena is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 08:13 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
And it is the greenie weenie vegan eating whole food trader joes shopping group that are going ALL NATURAL that are choosing not to get vaccinated.
Your point is what?
Hollywood is online now  
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:34 AM   #13
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Your point is what?
My point is it is the greenie weenie traders joes whole food all natural crowd that does not get vaccinated.

(My Daughter with exception of the greenie weenie part is one of those) She would not have vaccinated our grandson, until he was diagnosed with Fanconi Anemia which is a disease that eventuall depleats the bone marrow and immunity. in a few year he will most likely need a bone marrow transplant.

What triggered a revival of a 3 year old thread?
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:37 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
Ah, come on, you know part of the problem is lack of trust and people believing there are good reasons to not vaccinate their children. Going to the extreme of denying that, hurts your credibility.

Everyone, can we avoid the extreme I am right and you are wrong posturing? That is not being reasonable and honest. Truth is often somewhere in between.
That would be a miniscule number of parents in CA. who do not vaccinate their children. Diseases that were once eradicated, or near eradication are making a strong comeback in CA. due to uncontrolled illegal alien immigration into this state.
caconservative is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 09:58 AM   #15
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
That would be a miniscule number of parents in CA. who do not vaccinate their children. Diseases that were once eradicated, or near eradication are making a strong comeback in CA. due to uncontrolled illegal alien immigration into this state.
REally it does not make a difference because of "herd immunity" Enough of the herd is vaccinated it inhibits the spread of the disease.
Thanks from caconservative
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:33 AM   #16
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
My point is it is the greenie weenie traders joes whole food all natural crowd that does not get vaccinated.

(My Daughter with exception of the greenie weenie part is one of those) She would not have vaccinated our grandson, until he was diagnosed with Fanconi Anemia which is a disease that eventuall depleats the bone marrow and immunity. in a few year he will most likely need a bone marrow transplant.

What triggered a revival of a 3 year old thread?
Could you please talk like an adult?
Hollywood is online now  
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:47 AM   #17
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,150
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Could you please talk like an adult?
you asked me why, Go natural Health nuts DO NOT GET THEIR CHILDERN VACCINATED that is a fact.

Please grow up. and get the chip off your shoulder, you sound like a Bluto wannabe
Thanks from Kate
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old June 8th, 2018, 02:55 PM   #18
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 22,566
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
you asked me why, Go natural Health nuts DO NOT GET THEIR CHILDERN VACCINATED that is a fact.

Please grow up. and get the chip off your shoulder, you sound like a Bluto wannabe
That a little bit better,"Go natural Health nuts."
No chip on my shoulder, I just do not suffer fools gladly. I've told you before.
Hollywood is online now  
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:33 PM   #19
Hiding behind the sofa
 
MichaelT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Stockport. UK
Posts: 1,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
Yes because Mexico, Central American, Pacific rim, indonesian nations DO NOT HAVE Vaccine programs.

So when they come to our country ILLEGALLY they come here UNVACCINATED.
Stop making up claims to support your petty political agendas.

Mexico, does have an extensive child vaccine program.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12321777

Indonesia also now has an extensive child vaccine program WHO | Indonesia introduces five-in-one vaccine for children
Thanks from hoosier88
MichaelT is offline  
Old June 8th, 2018, 06:39 PM   #20
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 30,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelT View Post
Stop making up claims to support your petty political agendas.

Mexico, does have an extensive child vaccine program.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12321777

Indonesia also now has an extensive child vaccine program WHO | Indonesia introduces five-in-one vaccine for children
Facts and TNV are incompatible.
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
cured, diseaeses, diseases, eradicated, vaccines



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
negative pressure isolation rooms for airborne contagious diseases kbear Healthcare 35 October 31st, 2014 08:09 AM
Executive Order -- Revised List of Quarantinable Communicable Diseases The White House The White House 0 July 31st, 2014 01:20 PM
Bally Chohan Revealed How Scientists Edit DNA to Cure Diseases philmarknews Current Events 0 May 7th, 2014 02:02 AM
Doctors say marrow transplant may have cured AIDS Cubbie Healthcare 2 November 13th, 2008 06:33 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.