Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree62Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:40 PM   #81
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
I am arguing the topic.
People's rabid attacks on socialism are often mindless and without intelligible consistency. The people who form the attacks often SUPPORT socialism, when it suits their purposes...

You can't even explain why one form is bad and another is good.
You can't even try.



I documented your ad hominem.
If you are trying to insinuate (without actually showing) my ad hominem, that's a lazy attempt at an argument. Either document where I have committed ad hominem or admit you've got nothing...


Your attempt to bring an entirely different thread into this one, therefore making the topic of your argument the connection of the two subjects and me your very argument is an ad hominem by defination.
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:42 PM   #82
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Your attempt to bring an entirely different thread into this one, therefore making the topic of your argument the connection of the two subjects and me your very argument is an ad hominem by defination.
This is such a bad lie.
ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
My argument is against the position that socialism is bad.
I am demonstrating that you don't believe that to be true by using an alternative example.
I am arguing your position. My argument is NOT an attack on you.
On the flip side, you did attack me directly with an insult.

People's rabid attacks on socialism are often mindless and without intelligible consistency. The people who form the attacks often SUPPORT socialism, when it suits their purposes...

You can't even explain why one form is bad and another is good.
You can't even try.
foundit66 is offline  
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:43 PM   #83
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Your attempt to bring an entirely different thread into this one, therefore making the topic of your argument the connection of the two subjects and me your very argument is an ad hominem by defination.

Here is my very first post on this thread, my POV has not swayed.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Serious question. Why are we trying to expand the human lifespan?

We just hit 7.5 billion humans world wide.

We need to but the average lifespan for humans back down to 75. I go to the volunteer at the geriatric war you have no idea how many old people are just abandoned. The human body begins rapidly deteriorating around that age. They are just sucking up resorces.

This is a major flaw of socialized medicine.
.
Thanks from Jimmyb
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:46 PM   #84
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,669
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Here is my very first post on this thread, my POV has not swayed.
As I said, you support some forms of socialism (which are convenient for you to favor) as you condemn other forms...
And you have no justification for this hypocrisy.

And your latest retort is to do the same thing that I've seen before.
You try to focus the issue on something else to avoid ignoring the logical deficit in your argument.

Can't justify why you think the grass is purple?
Quick! Focus on the color of the sky instead.
foundit66 is offline  
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:48 PM   #85
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
This is such a bad lie.
ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
My argument is against the position that socialism is bad.
I am demonstrating that you don't believe that to be true by using an alternative example.
I am arguing your position. My argument is NOT an attack on you.
On the flip side, you did attack me directly with an insult.

People's rabid attacks on socialism are often mindless and without intelligible consistency. The people who form the attacks often SUPPORT socialism, when it suits their purposes...

You can't even explain why one form is bad and another is good.
You can't even try.

I despise socialism. if you think that my position on that other thread is other then that please feel free to prove that in that thread. If you can prove that is in fact the case them maybe your ad hominem will not look so foolish, but as it stands all you have is a pocket full of assumptions. Shitty ones at that.
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:51 PM   #86
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I despise socialism.
But you also support it on school voucher systems.
You support taking money from taxpayers and eliminating their choice in the implementation of that money on school issues.
You support giving that money to parents who have not used that money so they can fund choices they could not make otherwise.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
if you think that my position on that other thread is other then that please feel free to prove that in that thread.
Thanks, but no.
You made the comment on socialism here.
I'm proving the hypocrisy here.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
If you can prove that is in fact the case ...
Already been done.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
...them maybe your ad hominem will not look so foolish, but as it stands all you have is a pocket full of assumptions. Shitty ones at that.
I've already documented your claims regarding me and ad hominem is a poor lie.
ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
My argument is against the position that socialism is bad.
I am demonstrating that you don't believe that to be true by using an alternative example.
I am arguing your position. My argument is NOT an attack on you.
On the flip side, you did attack me directly with an insult.
foundit66 is offline  
Old May 7th, 2017, 08:57 PM   #87
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
But you also support it on school voucher systems.
You support taking money from taxpayers and eliminating their choice in the implementation of that money on school issues.
You support giving that money to parents who have not used that money so they can fund choices they could not make otherwise.



Thanks, but no.
You made the comment on socialism here.
I'm proving the hypocrisy here.



Already been done.



I've already documented your claims regarding me and ad hominem is a poor lie.
ad hominem: (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.
My argument is against the position that socialism is bad.
I am demonstrating that you don't believe that to be true by using an alternative example.
I am arguing your position. My argument is NOT an attack on you.
On the flip side, you did attack me directly with an insult.
Because you cannot. You have failed and now you are squirming in a weak attempt to save face by being disingenuous, like i said from the beginning, when you first began to take this direction.


Silly and sad.
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM   #88
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Because you cannot. You have failed and now you are squirming in a weak attempt to save face by being disingenuous, like i said from the beginning, when you first began to take this direction.
Silly and sad.
You keep proclaiming something is failed but the only thing failed here is your attempts to JUSTIFY the inconsistency of the comments you made.
And now, you're trying to respond with vague pretenses of conclusion with no justification of that assessment.

You say you oppose socialism, but you also support it. You don't even try to deny you that school vouchers are socialist.
You support taking money from taxpayers and eliminating their choice in the implementation of that money on school issues.
You support giving that money to parents who have not used that money so they can fund choices they could not make otherwise.

You support some forms of socialism (which are convenient for you to favor) as you condemn other forms...
And you have no justification for this hypocrisy.

Last edited by foundit66; May 7th, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
foundit66 is offline  
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:04 PM   #89
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
This phrase is amusing.

What is the "accurate" way this is done with "capitalistic" (for lack of a better phrase) medicine?
And the obvious second question, what standards are used to evaluate "accuracy"?


The truth is that if we say "socialism" rations healthcare, then the honest overview is that capitalism ALSO rations healthcare.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
In a capitalist system some people can make the choice to invest in prolonging their own lives.

What is the positive gain for society to steel from the productive to prolong the lives of the unproductive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Funny how you changed your approach on the issue...
Earlier you were talking about accurate and instead of answering that question you instead decided to give the propagandic one.



I believe you're thinking about school vouchers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You interjected capitalism into the conversation.

Nope. What is your obsession jumping from thread to thread? That is almost as disingenuous as your argument technique.

Again I ask

What is the positive gain for society to steel from the productive to prolong the lives of the unproductive?


You see, a disingenuous technique from the get go, a failed attempt to set an all to obvious "trap".
Sabcat is online now  
Old May 7th, 2017, 09:07 PM   #90
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
You see, a disingenuous technique from the get go, a failed attempt to set an all to obvious "trap".
You claiming a "trap" is not a justification of your hypocritical opinions. This argument attempt is as meaningless as Palin whining of a "gotcha" situation.
Pointing out the hypocrisy is not "disingenuous", except maybe on your part for refusing to admit or even trying to consolidate the hypocrisy.

And this is yet another example of you trying to change the focus to avoid the hypocrisy of your position.
You try to focus the issue on something else to avoid ignoring the logical deficit in your argument.

Can't justify why you think the grass is purple?
Quick! Focus on the color of the sky instead.

You say you oppose socialism, but you also support it. You don't even try to deny you that school vouchers are socialist.
You support taking money from taxpayers and eliminating their choice in the implementation of that money on school issues.
You support giving that money to parents who have not used that money so they can fund choices they could not make otherwise.

You support some forms of socialism (which are convenient for you to favor) as you condemn other forms...
And you have no justification for this hypocrisy.

Last edited by foundit66; May 7th, 2017 at 09:27 PM.
foundit66 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
american, sickness



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Sickness Spreadd Ishmael Pequod Political Talk 31 April 24th, 2014 12:14 PM
American Slaves,Not American Citizens Noska Americas 6 April 20th, 2014 10:49 AM
Presidential Proclamation -- Pan American Day and Pan American Week, 2014 The White House The White House 0 April 11th, 2014 12:50 PM
Presidential Proclamation -- Pan American Day and Pan American Week, 2013 The White House The White House 0 April 15th, 2013 06:41 AM
Pc Sickness In America Tony Perkins Current Events 4 January 20th, 2012 05:49 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.