Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree4Thanks
  • 3 Post By tristanrobin
  • 1 Post By hot dragon
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2017, 02:10 PM   #1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 12
The Problem With Mental Illness.

Here is the problem with mental illness. YOU are ALL mentally ill to some degree. But you don't want to hear about it. And no forum, wishing to keep mentally ill members happy would dare let me tell you why. For one reason, to the comfortably mentally ill, the cure is always worse than the disease. When in fact, it isn't actually.

The number of people who suffer from anxiety and depression is at epidemic levels. Why? There are many reasons. First, the mentally ill are being treated by the mentally ill. That is a recipe for disaster. For example, I was watching something about treating depression the other day. They were talking about implanting electronic devices into people to stimulate a certain part of the brain to relieve depression. That is like doing the same thing to alleviate the pain of having a nail permanently stuck in your foot. It is far better to just remove the nail!

I will tell you what two of these anxiety and depression "nails" are. First, you have to understand what it takes to be happy. There are many people in third world countries who have far less in material things than we do in the U.S. But they still manage to be happy. What is going on? Our capitalist system of government is diseased. Corporations are psychotic and sociopathic entities. These are the "things" that tell you like obedient sheep what it is you need to be happy. On top of that, people in the U.S to work harder and longer to get LESS than what the citizens of most other developed countries get.

Here is another line of BS that you are constantly fed that leads to anxiety and depression. That being that a multiethnic society is good. Which it isn't. One example where reality shows itself is in the "China Towns" that exist in various U.S. cities. People are just happier among their own kind. It is natures way! For example, every flock of birds that I have ever seen were always the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. Why is this so? Two reasons. It is the right way to be and it makes them happy! And like it or not, for humans, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." You need to get over the "race" mental illness and embrace separatism. And not segregation. That just doesn't work. Will you take this "red pill?" Or stick with anti-anxiety and anti-depression medication.

Last edited by analyzer; June 13th, 2017 at 04:06 PM.
analyzer is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 03:27 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,132
Wow - only 8 posts and I've already got you on ignore - you must hold the record for being too offensive to bother reading on this forum most quickly
Thanks from RNG, Hollywood and Clara007
tristanrobin is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 04:04 PM   #3
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: USA
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Wow - only 8 posts and I've already got you on ignore - you must hold the record for being too offensive to bother reading on this forum most quickly
Wow! I must be fukin psychic. I said that you wouldn't want to hear about it. And your putting me on ignore proves it. "Run Away!!! Run Away!!!"
analyzer is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 04:45 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
Here is the problem with mental illness. YOU are ALL mentally ill to some degree. But you don't want to hear about it. And no forum, wishing to keep mentally ill members happy would dare let me tell you why. For one reason, to the comfortably mentally ill, the cure is always worse than the disease. When in fact, it isn't actually.

The number of people who suffer from anxiety and depression is at epidemic levels. Why? There are many reasons. First, the mentally ill are being treated by the mentally ill. That is a recipe for disaster. For example, I was watching something about treating depression the other day. They were talking about implanting electronic devices into people to stimulate a certain part of the brain to relieve depression. That is like doing the same thing to alleviate the pain of having a nail permanently stuck in your foot. It is far better to just remove the nail!

I will tell you what two of these anxiety and depression "nails" are. First, you have to understand what it takes to be happy. There are many people in third world countries who have far less in material things than we do in the U.S. But they still manage to be happy. What is going on? Our capitalist system of government is diseased. Corporations are psychotic and sociopathic entities. These are the "things" that tell you like obedient sheep what it is you need to be happy. On top of that, people in the U.S to work harder and longer to get LESS than what the citizens of most other developed countries get.

Here is another line of BS that you are constantly fed that leads to anxiety and depression. That being that a multiethnic society is good. Which it isn't. One example where reality shows itself is in the "China Towns" that exist in various U.S. cities. People are just happier among their own kind. It is natures way! For example, every flock of birds that I have ever seen were always the same species of bird. And every school of fish that I have ever seen was the same species of fish. Why is this so? Two reasons. It is the right way to be and it makes them happy! And like it or not, for humans, "race" is just a politically correct way of saying "species." You need to get over the "race" mental illness and embrace separatism. And not segregation. That just doesn't work. Will you take this "red pill?" Or stick with anti-anxiety and anti-depression medication.
there is a "chinatown" where i live. its always full of caucasians. and the caucasian areas are full of chinese. the italian areas have lots of non italians there. where i work is in a vietnamese suburb, and the caucasians here all eat our lunch in the vietnamese cafes. being a multiethnic society works fine, as long as the ethnicities all share a philosophy of mutual respect and live and let live.

none of this is anything to do with mental illness, its just using a current medical trend as justification for racism. but you knew that.
hot dragon is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Bookworm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,665
Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
I will tell you what two of these anxiety and depression "nails" are. First, you have to understand what it takes to be happy. There are many people in third world countries who have far less in material things than we do in the U.S. But they still manage to be happy.
The first thing you need to understand is that anxiety and depression are not about being unhappy. They operate on a much deeper level than any outward circumstances that might cause happiness or unhappiness.

Quote:
Here is another line of BS that you are constantly fed that leads to anxiety and depression. That being that a multiethnic society is good.
Since people with anxiety and depression often tend to isolate themselves, the type of society that surrounds them, multi-ethnic or otherwise, is not going to play much of a factor.
Bookworm is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 05:34 PM   #6
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,590
Post

So hard to pick the most absurd claim of those statements...


species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g., Homo sapiens.

Ergo, pretending "race" and "species" are only different by "political correctness" is absurd.


While it may be true that some people experience anxiety at being around other races, the pretense that it is in any way relevant to overall anxiety levels is a deluded pipe-dream.

Extreme Racism is a Mental Illness.
foundit66 is offline  
Old June 13th, 2017, 07:36 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,027
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
So hard to pick the most absurd claim of those statements...


species: a group of living organisms consisting of similar individuals capable of exchanging genes or interbreeding. The species is the principal natural taxonomic unit, ranking below a genus and denoted by a Latin binomial, e.g., Homo sapiens.

Ergo, pretending "race" and "species" are only different by "political correctness" is absurd.


While it may be true that some people experience anxiety at being around other races, the pretense that it is in any way relevant to overall anxiety levels is a deluded pipe-dream.

Extreme Racism is a Mental Illness.
i agree, that probably was the most ridiculous claim. "you are all mentally ill" is another absurdity. in fact, the ONLY part of that OP that is honest is the bit about inserting electronic devices that stimulate peoples brains to treat depression. that bit is true.
Thanks from foundit66
hot dragon is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
illness, mental, problem



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How Psychedelics You've Never Heard of Could Help Treat Mental Illness LongWinded Healthcare 1 May 17th, 2015 05:01 PM
Mental Illness; Driven By Prosperity Medicine Man Current Events 3 August 25th, 2014 11:08 AM
What kind of mental illness .... tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 207 May 26th, 2014 11:46 PM
Homosexuality is a mental illness Brit Dems Gay and Lesbian Rights 10 May 12th, 2013 12:04 PM
What Definition of Mental Illness Do the Gun Grabbers Want To Use excalibur Current Events 72 April 16th, 2013 07:32 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.