Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree43Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 2nd, 2017, 01:57 PM   #51
The Posters of Meh
 
Panther's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: North Texas
Posts: 4,556
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
That was brilliantly funny. Especially the finale.
Thanks from webguy4 and guy39
Panther is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:08 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyb View Post
FBI.gov, dropdown menu, any data chart you want to make.

Census.gov. All poverty data.

Try getting your information from the original source rather than a left-wing website. You may learn something.

OMG....you poor brilliant man! YOU seriously do not know how to copy paste, do you??
You have all this information about the law and the constitution and can talk circles around most of us (even though we hate it) but you don't know the first thing about copy/pasting a link or technology??

I'm so sorry--and I am not making fun of you. I just can't believe that anyone with your intelligence level never learned to do it. Wish I was in Texas right now--I would rush over to help you.
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 02:54 PM   #53
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
OMG....you poor brilliant man! YOU seriously do not know how to copy paste, do you??
You have all this information about the law and the constitution and can talk circles around most of us (even though we hate it) but you don't know the first thing about copy/pasting a link or technology??

I'm so sorry--and I am not making fun of you. I just can't believe that anyone with your intelligence level never learned to do it. Wish I was in Texas right now--I would rush over to help you.
Isn't there something about leading a horse ... ?
Thanks from Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 03:00 PM   #54
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...om-food-stamps

Now lets sit back an watch the Clara triggering begin


Very interesting article, Guy, but how does it show a reduction in poverty?? It certainly shows a boon to taxpayers, but is poverty reduced--in any way?
I asked for data--not an article on how Georgia dropped food stamps.
Thanks from iolo
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:11 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Okay, MR. ICALLEDYOUONTHISANHOURAGO. Where is your data on uninsured deaths? Where are the stats? Let's see it.
You sound like Rand Paul--the blow hard--and BTW, no one in Washington listens to anything he's got to say and I meant to be offensive--so there, Mr. Sassy Pants.
Now, listen up. The government hasn't taken over health care. In fact, that was Politifact's LIE of the Year--2010. The law relies on a free market. Employers still provide healthcare to most Americans. People can get private healthcare through the exchanges. The Feds are not controlling hospitals OR doctors. Credits are given to people who can't afford the plans AND again--those plans are obtained by the FREE market/private companies.

AND....getting back to the G.O.V. WE have federal regulations for all sorts of things and I don't hear you bellyachin' about those.
The Federal Aviation Administration imposes detailed rules on airlines. State laws require drivers to have car insurance. Regulators tell electric utilities what they can charge. Yet that heavy regulation is not described as a government takeover.

So put a sock in it, unless you can PROVE that people weren't dying in the streets before Obamacare, because I've seen stats that prove otherwise.
What a lot of wasted band-width with a hysterical distraction....I called you on peddling a lie....And that lie is, that Republicans, Conservatives, Right-wingers or whatever, do not care about the old, the sick and the disadvantaged....That is a f**king lie...and it offends me...You provide the stats to prove that.... Dr. Goebbels
Thanks from webguy4 and Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 05:29 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 6,929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimgorn View Post
What a lot of wasted band-width with a hysterical distraction....I called you on peddling a lie....And that lie is, that Republicans, Conservatives, Right-wingers or whatever, do not care about the old, the sick and the disadvantaged....That is a f**king lie...and it offends me...You provide the stats to prove that.... Dr. Goebbels


Well--hey hey! You're sounding pretty hysterical yourself, Dr. Mengele. Sorry you're offended. I'll let you get back to your patients--if you have no proof.
Nighty Night.
Thanks from iolo
Clara007 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 06:03 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
Posts: 6,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Well--hey hey! You're sounding pretty hysterical yourself, Dr. Mengele. Sorry you're offended. I'll let you get back to your patients--if you have no proof.
Nighty Night.
I see you do not have an intelligent defense for your repeating that ancient lie....."Republicans want old people, disabled people, women and minorities to die"...YOU said it...YOU provide the proof of that absurd statement....I am very sure that you would be doubly offended if I said that about Liberal Democrats....Which even I would not say that....Nighty.. night...to you too....
Thanks from Sabcat
Jimgorn is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:11 PM   #58
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Very interesting article, Guy, but how does it show a reduction in poverty?? It certainly shows a boon to taxpayers, but is poverty reduced--in any way?
I asked for data--not an article on how Georgia dropped food stamps.
Georgia dropped those who was unwilling to work. Did you read about the mass amounts of people starving to death in Georgia? OMG, People will die!!!
Thanks from Sabcat and League of Justice
guy39 is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:18 PM   #59
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Give a guaranteed income in lieu of all other welfare programs. Will save billions. Vastly reducing the federal and state bureaucracies that run the myriad programs.
Thanks from guy39 and Sabcat
League of Justice is offline  
Old July 2nd, 2017, 08:27 PM   #60
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by League of Justice View Post
Give a guaranteed income in lieu of all other welfare programs. Will save billions. Vastly reducing the federal and state bureaucracies that run the myriad programs.
That is actually true.
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
die, people



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What are some good examples of idealistic people clashing with cynical people? Gordy Philosophy 3 September 21st, 2015 03:25 PM
The Difference Between White People and Black People aDifferentperspective Current Events 11 September 15th, 2014 03:57 PM
Ooops. Gay People Smarter than Straight People??? poet Social Issues 156 November 12th, 2013 10:41 AM
We The People Foundation & We The People Congress intangible child Money and Finance 0 April 26th, 2008 07:21 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.