Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree53Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 12th, 2017, 10:42 AM   #91
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
You saying somebody else is failing is a bit like being savaged by a dead sheep.
You have documented existence, but not quantity of the problem. THAT is the point you are oblivious to.



Document this claim.
I've seen your responses and I see no "documented proof in the form of a publication from AAP" provided.

You DID give the following, which amusingly PROVES what I was saying regarding the professional organizations stating AGAINST such treatments for preteens.
The United States Endocrine Society says that cross-gender hormones should not be used on kids under the age of 16. The standards in the Netherlands, United Kingdom, and Australia agree.
What Parents Should Know About Giving Hormones To Trans Kids



You need to learn the meaning of words.
When you don't understand what's going on, that is not a "straw man".
A "straw man" is when I allege you have a position you don't really have, in order for me to attack that position. I never claimed you had that position.
It's called a parallel. If you can't grasp that, then that isn't that surprising...



Yet you refuse to intelligibly engage on the topic.
You keep failing to recognize the disjoints in your responses.

You whine about "medical experimenting on children", but then in providing validation of your claim you provide something else.
Talking about how much business is in Thailand for all sex reassignment surgeries is not addressing how much "medical experimenting on children" is occurring. To date, you haven't even shown any single example of Thailand doing any preteen sex reassignment surgery. (That's how bad your attempt is... )

You (or some of your links) whine about how many kids are referred for gender identity issues, but the article doesn't mention how many involve surgery or hormone blocking drugs.
You complain about apple, but then present orange as evidence.

Finally, it would help if you could learn how professional societies work in the first place. While AAP takes a position against hormone blocking therapy (which I've already documented), that doesn't prevent individuals from doing something that violates that position.
It doesn't prevent individuals from voicing a disagreeing position that is not consistent with the stated professional group position.
Quote:
To prevent the consequences of going through
a puberty that doesn’t match a transgender
child’s identity, healthcare providers may use fully
reversible medications that put puberty on hold.
These medications, known medically as GnRH
inhibitors but commonly called “puberty blockers” or
simply “blockers,” are used when gender dysphoria
increases with the onset of puberty, when a child is
still questioning their gender, or when a child who
has socially transitioned needs to avoid unwanted
pubertal changes. By delaying puberty, the child
and family gain time — typically several years — to
explore gender-related feelings and options.
https://www.aap.org/en-us/Documents/...erchildren.pdf

yeah, thats no endorsing anything.

You just love to cherry pick and ignore things that do not fit your criteria. Facts are facts. You can pout and whine about them all you want.
Fact
The Sudden Surge of Transgender Teens
The Sudden Surge of Transgender Teens
Rise in Transgender Children in UK Fuels Identity Fears - NBC News
Fact
The high cost of being transgender - CNN.com
Put those two facts together. You might get a C, but you are still failing miserably
HaIl KeK
guy39 is offline  
Old July 13th, 2017, 03:42 AM   #92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
My Gibberish is true story. Asa Oden wanted English for me.
McCoy is offline  
Old July 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM   #93
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,387
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
https://www.aap.org/en-us/Documents/...erchildren.pdf

yeah, thats no endorsing anything.

You just love to cherry pick and ignore things that do not fit your criteria. Facts are facts. You can pout and whine about them all you want.
Fact
The Sudden Surge of Transgender Teens
The Sudden Surge of Transgender Teens
Rise in Transgender Children in UK Fuels Identity Fears - NBC News
Fact
The high cost of being transgender - CNN.com
Put those two facts together. You might get a C, but you are still failing miserably
HaIl KeK
all your sources are individual anecdotes. the plural of anecdote is not "data", its "gossip"
hot dragon is offline  
Old July 13th, 2017, 06:24 PM   #94
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 2,090
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
all your sources are individual anecdotes. the plural of anecdote is not "data", its "gossip"
My sources contain facts. Its really simple
Lets make this real easy
T or F
Is the number of children being treated for gender dysphoria increasing at a high rate?

T or F
Is sex reassignment surgery and treatment costs over 4 billion dollars a year in Thailand alone?

T or F
Are some prepubescent children being given puberty blockers as part of gender dysphoria treatment?

Last edited by guy39; July 13th, 2017 at 06:26 PM.
guy39 is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:05 AM   #95
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
Hollywood - You are typical progressive with your Nazi hating. You is an asshole.
Nothing more admirable that hating fucking Nazis.
My father's generation happily killed as many Nazis as possible.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:12 AM   #96
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Nothing more admirable that hating fucking Nazis.
My father's generation happily killed as many Nazis as possible.
Seems like your still holding a grudge. Could you be friends with a German ??
jetson is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:24 AM   #97
Senior Member
 
Hollywood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Memphis, Tn.
Posts: 19,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
Seems like your still holding a grudge. Could you be friends with a German ??
I said nothing whatsoever about Germans.
I lived with a lovely German girl for close to 5 years.
I said NAZI, don't give a shit what nationality that Nazi might be.
Hollywood is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:35 AM   #98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Sweden
Posts: 1,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
Nothing more admirable that hating fucking Nazis.
My father's generation happily killed as many Nazis as possible.
And it where because British claim and Canada too for US allies to beaten Nazi Germany. Alone US can't beaten Nazi Germany in Normandie and the rest is Communism by the way it's US, GB and Canada how saved western and South EU from Communism era within Soviet and thems victory in Eastern EU then they have taken Sweden and Finland in wars. Real EU become with US tanks in EU after WW2. 10 age back it where 350 to 650 tanks in Germany then they gone from Germany and it is for Germany's lucky Eyes when US forces not are in Germany last ten. I prefer Germany today and WW2. Old genre I haven't enough within, of course you knows it I have telling you'll in DTT you Learning you'll Americans from Soviet Union misstakes in european civilisation. Perhaps european lives within EU and USA last 20 and 50 age within NATO the west military Alliance but Turkey is too in NATO and perhaps both DJT and Pence willing to leave NATO military Alliance. Perhaps Pence willing leaving NATO.

McCoy is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:36 AM   #99
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
My Gibberish is true story. Asa Oden wanted English for me.
Shut up.
jetson is offline  
Old July 16th, 2017, 10:38 AM   #100
Banned
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCoy View Post
Actually 0,8 % gay in the United States my Believe surelly !!!! But conservatives aren't homosexual my wonderings just !!!!
You believe, but I don't believe. Only thing I believe is your full of fkn shit.
jetson is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
abuse, child, ideology, transgender



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oregon Okays Child Abuse - Paid For By Medicaid excalibur Current Events 9 July 23rd, 2015 06:30 AM
Missionary child abuse, long unspoken of, emerges from the shadows LongWinded Current Events 1 August 30th, 2014 05:24 PM
Pope Francis asks for forgiveness for Church over child sex abuse waitingtables Current Events 47 April 16th, 2014 04:43 PM
Liberal Child Abuse Uncle Han Current Events 9 October 11th, 2013 11:21 AM
Penn State hushed up child sex abuse allegations imaginethat Current Events 53 July 17th, 2012 08:08 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.