Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree53Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 7th, 2017, 02:03 AM   #31
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
straw man.

your gender is biological. nearly everyone is either male or female and can tell you which one they are. there are a miniscule number of truly gender fluid people who feel maybe a bit male and a bit female and it changes over time, but thats vanishingly rare, and given its rarity it should not be framing the debate. people are either male or female.

thing is, that knowledge -what gender you are- exists in your brain. its thoughts and emotions, and it happens in your brain. congential problems happen, and the problem of the brain developing one way and the body developing another is well recognised. it happens, there isnt really any serious debate that that phenomena does, rarely, happen.

but if there are a few trans activists who demand new rights and bathrooms and that laws are changed and money is provided and consellors are educated and children are examined ........ it sounds like in some places its just gone overboard and trans people are identified when they really arent. and if thats happening thats bad. i can see it happening too, its certainly happening with autism, and ADHD, and depression and bipolar disorder. and if you are throwing drugs and surgery at any child who is just confused or stressed thats bad practice. but the solution is to tighten up practice, not deny that trans-ness does occasionally happen
That I agree with. I have not problem with trans. I have problems with the current attitude of establishing prepubescent children as being trans. Its became a political correct look at me I am the cool trans, pan-sexual, fill in the blank 12 year old.

As far as the strawman comment I disagree because the current attitude of the political left, which is driving the child abuse is that biology is a social construct. That is not a talking point, that is the accepted belief by many. Its fuckery of the highest order. I have no problem with someone thinking they should be the opposite sex. Have a field day and get it cut off or added to if you are an adult. Could care less which shitter you use either. Just stop this nonsense with children.
guy39 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:11 AM   #32
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
I really hate how the right butchers truth and honesty in such discussions.
They talk about things like they're an endorsed practice, when the truth is something else entirely different.
It is important to understand that, for children who have not reached puberty, gender transition involves no medical interventions at all: it consists of social changes like name, pronoun and gender expression
https://www.aap.org/en-us/Documents/...erchildren.pdf

Too often on these topics, the right-wing political resources are more focused on presenting a false image of what is going on and endorsed rather than putting forth an honest and truthful picture...
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
It is an endorsed practice.
I just proved they do not endorse this, and then you just blindly (with absolutely no evidence) claim I'm wrong.
... for children who have not reached puberty, gender transition involves no medical interventions at all: it consists of social changes like name, pronoun and gender expression ...
Do you comprehend what those words mean?

Prove your claim.
Document WHERE the AAP endorses this practice.
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:22 AM   #33
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
I just proved they do not endorse this, and then you just blindly (with absolutely no evidence) claim I'm wrong.
... for children who have not reached puberty, gender transition involves no medical interventions at all: it consists of social changes like name, pronoun and gender expression ...
Do you comprehend what those words mean?

Prove your claim.
Document WHERE the AAP endorses this practice.
So then why is it happening? Who the fuck cares what they endorse or do not endorse. It still happens.
Are you saying its not happening because AAP does not endorse it? Fucking idiot
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/ar...n-and-unknown/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...ansgender-kid/
http://thefederalist.com/2015/02/02/...to-trans-kids/

Yet it is still happening. PC over medicine. The leftard marches on!
Thanks from Sabcat

Last edited by guy39; July 7th, 2017 at 09:24 AM.
guy39 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:47 AM   #34
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,714
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
So then why is it happening?
Because doctors do things all the time which are "not endorsed".

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Who the fuck cares what they endorse or do not endorse.
Stop right there
You just went from claiming "It's an endorsed practice" to whining that it's not important as to whether it's endorsed.

You can't have it both ways. And it's rather obvious that you only want to say it's not important AFTER I proved you wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Are you saying its not happening because AAP does not endorse it? Fucking idiot
I'm sorry. Were your last two words your attempt to give me your title?

I never claimed "it's not happening because AAP does not endorse it".
I never said anything remotely resembling that.
Anybody who thinks that would have serious problems in reading comprehension.

I find some humor on this topic.
With anti-gay reparative therapy, there is documented harm while there is absolutely no evidence of changing people from gay to straight.
Yet many on the right demand "freedom" for parents to choose what happens to their kids. Even when the kids object...

On this topic, you're up in arms about what parents are doing based on their kids request. While the kids don't know the implications, they are interested in getting help.
And this may very well be help they shouldn't get. But I personally don't trust a POLITICAL organization pretending to be a doctor's organization to make that determination.


My real purpose in this is to post the truth against people who blindly malign medical organizations with claims that they have said things they have never said.
Which is what you did.

If you have evidence of harm, it would be best to post it from a non-biased source and not a POLITICAL organization pretending to be a doctor's organization.
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:52 AM   #35
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Because doctors do things all the time which are "not endorsed".


Stop right there
You just went from claiming "It's an endorsed practice" to whining that it's not important as to whether it's endorsed.

You can't have it both ways. And it's rather obvious that you only want to say it's not important AFTER I proved you wrong.


I'm sorry. Were your last two words your attempt to give me your title?

I never claimed "it's not happening because AAP does not endorse it".
I never said anything remotely resembling that.
Anybody who thinks that would have serious problems in reading comprehension.

I find some humor on this topic.
With anti-gay reparative therapy, there is documented harm while there is absolutely no evidence of changing people from gay to straight.
Yet many on the right demand "freedom" for parents to choose what happens to their kids. Even when the kids object...

On this topic, you're up in arms about what parents are doing based on their kids request. While the kids don't know the implications, they are interested in getting help.
And this may very well be help they shouldn't get. But I personally don't trust a POLITICAL organization pretending to be a doctor's organization to make that determination.


My real purpose in this is to post the truth against people who blindly malign medical organizations with claims that they have said things they have never said.
Which is what you did.

If you have evidence of harm, it would be best to post it from a non-biased source and not a POLITICAL organization pretending to be a doctor's organization.
I did. You just chose to ignore it and pull some group out of your ass and attempt to use it to deflect from all the other sources I had. But hey if you can find where I said the AAP or the KKK or the CIA or FBI or any other random acronym endorsed it then go for it. I said it was endorsed. You decided to come up with some random group. Then, you build it into some denial game like its not happening. I stick with my your a fucking idiot potato head. MAGA and take the plastic bag challenge. Or play in traffic with a blindfold on.
PS. Can you youtube if you take my suggestions. Thanks
Thanks from Sabcat

Last edited by guy39; July 7th, 2017 at 09:54 AM.
guy39 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 10:00 AM   #36
Spud
 
foundit66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: California
Posts: 5,714
Post #16, I documented the AAP's policy which demonstrates it is NOT an endorsed practice.

You replied to that exact post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
It is an endorsed practice.
So if you weren't talking about the AAP, then what were you talking about?
Do you understand that when somebody talks about the actual medical group which is the expert on such practices and you come back with some vague "It is an endorsed practice", the context (English comprehension) establishes you as talking about the AAP?
foundit66 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:31 PM   #37
Banned
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,432
Quote:
Originally Posted by foundit66 View Post
Post #16, I documented the AAP's policy which demonstrates it is NOT an endorsed practice.

You replied to that exact post:


So if you weren't talking about the AAP, then what were you talking about?
Do you understand that when somebody talks about the actual medical group which is the expert on such practices and you come back with some vague "It is an endorsed practice", the context (English comprehension) establishes you as talking about the AAP?
No I do not understand that at all. But since you decided to play little bitch boy games. Since you decided to jump up and down about the AAP. Read and weep potato head

Quote:
To prevent the consequences of going through
a puberty that doesn’t match a transgender
child’s identity, healthcare providers may use fully
reversible medications that put puberty on hold.
These medications, known medically as GnRH
inhibitors but commonly called “puberty blockers” or
simply “blockers,” are used when gender dysphoria
increases with the onset of puberty, when a child is
still questioning their gender, or when a child who
has socially transitioned needs to avoid unwanted
pubertal changes. By delaying puberty, the child
and family gain time — typically several years — to
explore gender-related feelings and options.
Hey, guess who authored that.. come on...bet you can guess it..








Well




its

the


https://www.aap.org/en-us/Documents/...erchildren.pdf

Well fuck me, look at that. Its the good ole AAP...well I will be. But you said they did not endorse that. Hey ya know what, they even got ole Jazz Jennings as the role model. Lets explore puberty blocking meds and Jazz for fun!

D
Quote:
octor #1: You’re about to turn 16 so…I think it’s feasible that you could have bottom surgery.

Doctor #2 : We’re just now getting children who have been on puberty blocking hormones. When it comes to the surgery, we don’t have the raw materials we need.

Doctor #3: Testosterone suppression did you two big favors here (gestures at his chest, pantomiming breasts) but it didn’t do you any favors “down there.”

Doc two big favors

The benefits & drawbacks of blocking testosterone

The “raw materials” down there are, of course, the child-like male genitals Jazz would have, having been on puberty blockers (since age 10) and estrogen (since at least age 12), according to the first episode of “I Am Jazz” in Season 1. The most commonly performed procedure in the United States to create a facsimile of female genitalia, called “one-stage penile inversion” is more complicated and requires more steps when the male genitalia are the size of a prepubescent child.
https://4thwavenow.com/2017/04/03/th...jazz-jennings/

Jazz is most likely screwed. Because with the help of big pharma and leftards, they chose to block her puberty. Her genitalia never developed. Now she wants a sex change. oooops
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:59 PM   #38
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,525
"Transgender" is the new "gender."
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old July 7th, 2017, 02:30 PM   #39
Banned
 
League of Justice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Mood Indigo
Posts: 296
Those "doctors" need to be taken out and shot. Evil at work.
Thanks from guy39
League of Justice is offline  
Old July 8th, 2017, 09:43 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,212
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
That I agree with. I have not problem with trans. I have problems with the current attitude of establishing prepubescent children as being trans. Its became a political correct look at me I am the cool trans, pan-sexual, fill in the blank 12 year old.

As far as the strawman comment I disagree because the current attitude of the political left, which is driving the child abuse is that biology is a social construct. That is not a talking point, that is the accepted belief by many. Its fuckery of the highest order. I have no problem with someone thinking they should be the opposite sex. Have a field day and get it cut off or added to if you are an adult. Could care less which shitter you use either. Just stop this nonsense with children.
yes, the hypocrisy of that position is indefensible. if gender is a social construct, if there is no biological gender then there is no such thing as being trans. the whole notion of being trans rests on the notion of each person - and specifically each persons brain - being either male or female. the phenomena of trans requires biological gender.

if it was the case that gender is socially determined, you would never have a trans person because you would never have a baby girl told she was actually a boy in a girls body, or vice versa. babies and young people are always addressed and talked about as their biological gender, thats the only message they ever recieve, trans-ness would just never happen.
hot dragon is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
abuse, child, ideology, transgender



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oregon Okays Child Abuse - Paid For By Medicaid excalibur Current Events 9 July 23rd, 2015 05:30 AM
Missionary child abuse, long unspoken of, emerges from the shadows LongWinded Current Events 1 August 30th, 2014 04:24 PM
Pope Francis asks for forgiveness for Church over child sex abuse waitingtables Current Events 47 April 16th, 2014 03:43 PM
Liberal Child Abuse Uncle Han Current Events 9 October 11th, 2013 10:21 AM
Penn State hushed up child sex abuse allegations imaginethat Current Events 53 July 17th, 2012 07:08 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.