Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree52Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:24 PM   #51
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Stupid link didn't give any information about the numbers of transgendered kids - so basically it's worthless.

So it's $1,500 month for their meds. I know people (not very many, but a few) who spend that much at the salon every month. They go every week for facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, hair touch ups, stylings, waxings amounting $3-400 week. So if somebody wants to spend that on hormones, why is it any of your business (or the magazine's?)

And if you're going to post a link, make it pertinent to the discussion; don't waste our time.

If that money is being extracted from the compulsory insurance pool, then yes it becomes the business of all that are being financially affected.
Sabcat is online now  
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:26 PM   #52
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,352
no more than fat people, those who smoke, those who don't exercise, those who do ANYTHING that is potentially hazardous to their health - including playing sports.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:28 PM   #53
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: in that one house at that location over there
Posts: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
Stupid link didn't give any information about the numbers of transgendered kids - so basically it's worthless.

So it's $1,500 month for their meds. I know people (not very many, but a few) who spend that much at the salon every month. They go every week for facials, massages, manicures, pedicures, hair touch ups, stylings, waxings amounting $3-400 week. So if somebody wants to spend that on hormones, why is it any of your business (or the magazine's?)

And if you're going to post a link, make it pertinent to the discussion; don't waste our time.
You are the poster child of boogies post.
You do not like what you read therefore it is a waste of your time. You do not like the truth, therefore you have nothing of substance to refute anything in the article. But, you want numbers of child trannies to dismiss to. So here you go. Some more facts for you to ignore and talk about spa's or facials or some other shit
Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise - CBS News
Child gender identity referrals show huge rise in six years - BBC News
Nocookies | The Australian
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/278674...arly-5million/

All around the world sourcing..The great political correctness monster marches on.
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 03:37 PM   #54
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
no more than fat people, those who smoke, those who don't exercise, those who do ANYTHING that is potentially hazardous to their health - including playing sports.
I will take strawman arguments for $500 Alex.
Sabcat is online now  
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:07 PM   #55
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
Its being fueled by political correctness.
there is probably a degree of this. a rare issue is becoming hyperpopular thanks to a small number of aggressive activists.

Quote:
Mothers wanting daughters (usually). Its the new social thing.
you just made that up

Quote:
Boogie woogie is absolutely correct in his post. One of the best and most honest posts I have ever read on here.
nope. read the counter argument.

Quote:
Big Pharma is loving it. Between puberty blockers and hormone pills they are going to make some serious cash.
nope. the drugs used are not big money earners, and the numbers of patients, even inflated by politically correct gender ignoreres, are too small to matter to any drug companys bottom line.

Quote:
The medical community is loving it because finaly the United States can have a new market of plastic surgery.
surgery is an expense, not a benefit. except to the actual surgeon, but again the numbers are too small to actually matter to anyone other than the individuals. its not an industry thing.

Quote:
Its all about the money
there is no big money in this.

Quote:
and the politics.
its the new liberal left doing what it does - minorityism. if you are a minority, the liberal left will move heaven and earth to make sure you are treated superior to the mainstream.

Quote:
The children? Well fuck them if we get it wrong. Just start reading how many times you run into the phrase "we dont know" or "we are just now seeing the affects of". Experimenting on children in the name of politics and money. Congrats
somewhat overstated. it is actually mostly adults that are involved in transitioning.
hot dragon is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 04:14 PM   #56
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 9,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
You are the poster child of boogies post.
You do not like what you read therefore it is a waste of your time. You do not like the truth, therefore you have nothing of substance to refute anything in the article. But, you want numbers of child trannies to dismiss to. So here you go. Some more facts for you to ignore and talk about spa's or facials or some other shit
Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise - CBS News
Child gender identity referrals show huge rise in six years - BBC News
Nocookies | The Australian
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/278674...arly-5million/

All around the world sourcing..The great political correctness monster marches on.
what you dont get is that it is still small numbers. it might have increased, but its increased from a very very small number to a very small number.
hot dragon is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 05:36 PM   #57
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I will take strawman arguments for $500 Alex.
I'm so sick of your obnoxious know-it-all condescension.

You said that it would take money out of the insurance pool, I presume because you think it's a waste of money.

I think it's a waste of money to insure the people I mentioned.

It's not a strawman.

It shows what a stupid, asinine comment you made.

Now, just fuck off and don't respond to me.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 05:38 PM   #58
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
You are the poster child of boogies post.
You do not like what you read therefore it is a waste of your time. You do not like the truth, therefore you have nothing of substance to refute anything in the article. But, you want numbers of child trannies to dismiss to. So here you go. Some more facts for you to ignore and talk about spa's or facials or some other shit
Sex-change treatment for kids on the rise - CBS News
Child gender identity referrals show huge rise in six years - BBC News
Nocookies | The Australian
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/278674...arly-5million/

All around the world sourcing..The great political correctness monster marches on.
You asshole.
You made a claim and posted a link to validate it.
The link did nothing to validate your claim.
You may come up with a bunch of new ones - none of which show that that are huge numbers of transgendered children. Merely that there are more than there were before anybody knew there was such a thing.

Kiss off.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old July 10th, 2017, 05:48 PM   #59
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
I'm so sick of your obnoxious know-it-all condescension.

You said that it would take money out of the insurance pool, I presume because you think it's a waste of money.

I think it's a waste of money to insure the people I mentioned.

It's not a strawman.

It shows what a stupid, asinine comment you made.

Now, just fuck off and don't respond to me.

They are electing to take 10s of thousands of dollars a year. It is not a life or death situation. To compare it to smokers, drinkers or fatties the state would have to supply them their vice. Though those are excellent arguments against a compulsory insurance scam it is apples to bananas.

That is not very nice, did your gimp escape or something?

Here ya go pumpkin

Quote:

Straw man

This article is about the logical fallacy. For other uses, see Straw man (disambiguation).
"Man of straw" redirects here. For the novel by Heinrich Mann, see Der Untertan.
A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent.[1] One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

The typical straw man argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition through the covert replacement of it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and the subsequent refutation of that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the opponent's proposition.[2][3]

This technique has been used throughout history in polemical debate, particularly in arguments about highly charged emotional issues where a fiery "battle" and the defeat of an "enemy" may be more valued than critical thinking or an understanding of both sides of the issue.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...bwUw1l86uxmwHw
Sabcat is online now  
Old July 10th, 2017, 05:52 PM   #60
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
You asshole.
You made a claim and posted a link to validate it.
The link did nothing to validate your claim.
You may come up with a bunch of new ones - none of which show that that are huge numbers of transgendered children. Merely that there are more than there were before anybody knew there was such a thing.

Kiss off.


Somebody sure is cranky.


Did Kathy griffin cancel her tour or something?
Sabcat is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
abuse, child, ideology, transgender



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oregon Okays Child Abuse - Paid For By Medicaid excalibur Current Events 9 July 23rd, 2015 05:30 AM
Missionary child abuse, long unspoken of, emerges from the shadows LongWinded Current Events 1 August 30th, 2014 04:24 PM
Pope Francis asks for forgiveness for Church over child sex abuse waitingtables Current Events 47 April 16th, 2014 03:43 PM
Liberal Child Abuse Uncle Han Current Events 9 October 11th, 2013 10:21 AM
Penn State hushed up child sex abuse allegations imaginethat Current Events 53 July 17th, 2012 07:08 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.