Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree38Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:14 AM   #11
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,718


I Have a List of Replacements for the CDC?s 7 Banned Words ? Mother Jones
Thanks from catus felis, Camelot and Clara007
RNG is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 11:44 AM   #12
Political Agnostic
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,855
Oh stuff it and grow up.

Obama Defends Ban onTerm ‘Radical Islam’

Obama Defends Ban on Term ?Radical Islam?

I'm so sick of all of your whiny double standards.
Thanks from Sabcat and Jimgorn
Quigley is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:13 PM   #13
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,369
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Oh stuff it and grow up.

Obama Defends Ban onTerm ‘Radical Islam’

Obama Defends Ban on Term ?Radical Islam?

I'm so sick of all of your whiny double standards.
Your first mistake was to use the Washington Free Beacon as your source. That is a right wing rag. They use the term “ban” in the title of their article but nowhere in the article does it claim that Obama “banned” any federal agency from using the term. They quote Obama’s “personal” preference. You really should read your own source article before you post. A slanted headline just won’t do. From your article;

Quote:

And the reason I am careful about how I describe this threat has nothing to do with political correctness and everything to do with actually defeating extremism," Obama said following a White House National Security Council meeting on the Islamic State terror group.
Now that I debunked your claim, would you like to offer your opinion on Don the Con “banning” the free speech of scientists at the CDC ?
Camelot is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:18 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 23,559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Now that I debunked your claim, would you like to offer your opinion on Don the Con “banning” the free speech of scientists at the CDC ?
*crickets*
tristanrobin is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:00 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Can you observe the obvious? Did Obimbo direct his staff to stop calling illegal aliens, illegal aliens and start calling them undocumented immigrants? As though that made them less criminal.


So sorry. I wasn't AT the White House that day so I don't know. Were you there?? DID Obimbo direct his staff? Perhaps you can give us the details on the time, place and exact words.

We like to stay informed....OF FACTS. NOT. Speculation.
Thanks from RNG
Clara007 is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:19 PM   #16
Political Agnostic
 
Quigley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Bakersfield
Posts: 1,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
*crickets*
Your avatar is fitting, you in a skirt. Now go hide behind someone.
Quigley is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:24 PM   #17
Senior Member
 
Clara007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: Arizona
Posts: 10,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quigley View Post
Your avatar is fitting, you in a skirt. Now go hide behind someone.


Ah....so the insults have started again....and they've started with a man in a kilt.

For anyone of Scottish ancestry, the kilt is a symbol of honor for the clan which they belong. First worn by those who lived in the Scottish Highlands, the kilt was a manner of dress that afforded the fighting army with possibly its most useful tool. ... Today the kilt is the national dress of Scotland and worn by many.

Perhaps you'd like to apologize to the millions of Scottish ancestry?
Thanks from imaginethat
Clara007 is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:30 PM   #18
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,369
Orwellian;

Quote:
Brian Schatz
@brianschatz
To distribute a list of banned words to a scientific agency is simply not what we do in the United States of America. Every American has to stand up against this. Republicans too, and maybe especially.
Thanks from Clara007
Camelot is offline  
Old December 16th, 2017, 01:56 PM   #19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Hell
Posts: 628
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clara007 View Post
Ah....so the insults have started again....and they've started with a man in a kilt.

For anyone of Scottish ancestry, the kilt is a symbol of honor for the clan which they belong. First worn by those who lived in the Scottish Highlands, the kilt was a manner of dress that afforded the fighting army with possibly its most useful tool. ... Today the kilt is the national dress of Scotland and worn by many.

Perhaps you'd like to apologize to the millions of Scottish ancestry?
Your heart is in the right place, but the clan thing is a myth.

The patterns were created by a kilt maker and were originally assigned numbers. He later randomly replaced the numbers with names of clans, towns, ruling families, etc, in an effort to increase sales.

https://albanach.org/early-history-o...i=347aa8d2710c
Marcus Livius is online now  
Old December 16th, 2017, 02:04 PM   #20
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 29,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Livius View Post
Your heart is in the right place, but the clan thing is a myth.

The patterns were created by a kilt maker and were originally assigned numbers. He later randomly replaced the numbers with names of clans, towns, ruling families, etc, in an effort to increase sales.

https://albanach.org/early-history-o...i=347aa8d2710c
According to Wikipedia, the kilt's history goes back to the 6th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kilt
RNG is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
kidding



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You're kidding, right? roastpork Current Events 0 October 19th, 2016 12:38 PM
Are you kidding me? roastpork Immigration 46 August 8th, 2014 08:47 PM
No kidding. Boehner really did this: intangible child Current Events 5 January 9th, 2014 07:38 PM
Are you kidding?!! onthefence Money and Finance 5 September 4th, 2009 01:27 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.