Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Healthcare Healthcare Forum - For topics and discussions about health care, health policies, and health care systems


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2018, 02:57 PM   #31
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Between everywhere
Posts: 31,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
It's as if you have never heard the words "pre-existing condition" or "you're plan does not cover that test/procedure."
Yet again TNV obviously didn't read my link regarding how his analysis of the Canadian Supreme Court decision is wrong and it doesn't say what he wants it to say.
Thanks from Hollywood
RNG is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:53 PM   #32
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
Yet again TNV obviously didn't read my link regarding how his analysis of the Canadian Supreme Court decision is wrong and it doesn't say what he wants it to say.
No you didn't read it, the JUSTICES MADE IT CLEAR. that the NHS allowed people to suffer and die.

Do you want me to cut it and paste it again so your stupidity can be on FULL DISPLAY

Okay I will

Top court strikes down Quebec private health-care ban - Canada - CBC News

the words of the CANADIAN SUPPREME COURT JUSTICES MAJORS, BASTARACHE AND DESCHAMS FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE

Quote:
As a result of delays in receiving tests and surgeries, patients have suffered and even died in some cases, justices Beverley McLachlin, Jack Major, Michel Bastarache and Marie Deschamps found for the majority
They said the NHS allowed patients to SUFFER and EVEN DIE. their EXACT WORDS..

THAT WAS THE POINT OF MY POST. The MANDATED suffering and dying.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:03 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
No you didn't read it, the JUSTICES MADE IT CLEAR. that the NHS allowed people to suffer and die.

Do you want me to cut it and paste it again so your stupidity can be on FULL DISPLAY

Okay I will

Top court strikes down Quebec private health-care ban - Canada - CBC News

the words of the CANADIAN SUPPREME COURT JUSTICES MAJORS, BASTARACHE AND DESCHAMS FOR YOUR READING PLEASURE



They said the NHS allowed patients to SUFFER and EVEN DIE. their EXACT WORDS..

THAT WAS THE POINT OF MY POST. The MANDATED suffering and dying.

And every year in this country 45,000 PEOPLE DIE because they lack INSURANCE !!!!!

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...alth-coverage/
BubbaJones is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:05 PM   #34
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 36,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
And every year in this country 45,000 PEOPLE DIE because they lack INSURANCE !!!!!

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...alth-coverage/
If someone does not have insurance today, THEY CHOOSE to not be insured. That is NOT the Insurance companies fault.

Once again you Lied... Why do you have to lie? because if you tell the truth you will be forced to admit you are wrong, and the Right is correct.
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:12 PM   #35
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
And every year in this country 45,000 PEOPLE DIE because they lack INSURANCE !!!!!

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...alth-coverage/
And what percent of the 320 million population is that?

Doesn't sound so shabby when you look at the larger picture.
Thanks from TNVolunteer73
Sabcat is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:16 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
And every year in this country 45,000 PEOPLE DIE because they lack INSURANCE !!!!!

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...alth-coverage/
What does insurance do? Does it give you medical treatment?
Thanks from Sabcat
guy39 is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:27 PM   #37
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNVolunteer73 View Post
If someone does not have insurance today, THEY CHOOSE to not be insured. That is NOT the Insurance companies fault.

Once again you Lied... Why do you have to lie? because if you tell the truth you will be forced to admit you are wrong, and the Right is correct.

Now come on you sanctimonious asswipe !!!! You CAN'T be that fucking obtuse !!!!

Do you REALLY BELIEVE that NOT having insurance is a FUCKING CHOICE ?????? You are obviously the product of a middle class up bringing. You've NEVER had to choose between EATING AND PAYING YOUR FUCKING RENT !!! You've never had to choose between putting gas in your car so you can get to work and paying the power bill. When you have to make choices like that HOW THE FUCK DO YOU AFFORD INSURANCE ???????

We're not talking about welfare bums sucking on the government tits. THEY QUALIFY FOR MEDICAID. We're talking about decent honest hard working people who through no fault of their own haven't been able to break the cycle of poverty they were born into.

50% percent, a full ONE HALF, of ALL working adults MAKE LESS THAN $30,000 A YEAR. They bust their asses all day every day trying to make ends meet. $500 to $1500 A MONTH for health insurance is just simply NOT AN OPTION.

My brother is a good example. He makes a little over $40K a year. His company pays for his insurance, BUT THEY WANT $600 A MONTH to cover his wife !!!! $7,000 dollars a year to cover a woman that can NO LONGER get pregnant !!! Of course he makes TOO much to qualify for Obamacare !!!

So tell us you holier than thou self entitled prick WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE UP TO HAVE INSURANCE ????
BubbaJones is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:29 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
guy39's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kekistan
Posts: 4,418
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
Now come on you sanctimonious asswipe !!!! You CAN'T be that fucking obtuse !!!!

Do you REALLY BELIEVE that NOT having insurance is a FUCKING CHOICE ?????? You are obviously the product of a middle class up bringing. You've NEVER had to choose between EATING AND PAYING YOUR FUCKING RENT !!! You've never had to choose between putting gas in your car so you can get to work and paying the power bill. When you have to make choices like that HOW THE FUCK DO YOU AFFORD INSURANCE ???????

We're not talking about welfare bums sucking on the government tits. THEY QUALIFY FOR MEDICAID. We're talking about decent honest hard working people who through no fault of their own haven't been able to break the cycle of poverty they were born into.

50% percent, a full ONE HALF, of ALL working adults MAKE LESS THAN $30,000 A YEAR. They bust their asses all day every day trying to make ends meet. $500 to $1500 A MONTH for health insurance is just simply NOT AN OPTION.

My brother is a good example. He makes a little over $40K a year. His company pays for his insurance, BUT THEY WANT $600 A MONTH to cover his wife !!!! $7,000 dollars a year to cover a woman that can NO LONGER get pregnant !!! Of course he makes TOO much to qualify for Obamacare !!!

So tell us you holier than thou self entitled prick WHAT WOULD YOU GIVE UP TO HAVE INSURANCE ????
Quote:
Now come on you sanctimonious asswipe !!!! You CAN'T be that fucking obtuse !!!!
guy39 is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:30 PM   #39
Senior Member
 
BubbaJones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Middle Tennessee
Posts: 7,763
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
And what percent of the 320 million population is that?

Doesn't sound so shabby when you look at the larger picture.
I guess that's a good thing, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THAT UNLUCKY PERCENTAGE !!!
BubbaJones is offline  
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:42 PM   #40
#freetommy
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 27,521
Quote:
Originally Posted by guy39 View Post
What does insurance do? Does it give you medical treatment?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BubbaJones View Post
I guess that's a good thing, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT ONE OF THAT UNLUCKY PERCENTAGE !!!
People die. Every day for this reason or that people.die. guess what. Medical errors are the #3 cause of death in the states. So.insurance kills more people that who die from lack of.


*shrug*


How many poor single non drug users with out children do you know of? Not america poor, but like eating rice and beans every day cant afford insurance if they wanted it, poor?


You throw out that number like it is suposed to mean something. It doesn't.

This entire argument is silly.
Sabcat is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Healthcare

Tags
free, happen, market, system



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A "Free Market" System is Not Sensible xMathFanx Opinion Polls 139 January 7th, 2018 09:26 PM
Dr. Hand Of The Invisible Free Market skews13 Political Humor 6 July 13th, 2017 04:01 PM
Zimmerman Juror: Change The Law So This Doesn't Happen Again skews13 Current Events 156 July 21st, 2013 07:53 PM
Free market TNVolunteer73 Current Events 297 April 19th, 2013 10:06 AM
Free market . . . but what about free movement? Fanny Kaplan Immigration 10 October 7th, 2008 08:42 AM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.