Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree6Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 29th, 2014, 11:38 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,598
Where they are coming from.

The trouble is now they are 98% illegal!!

From Germany to Mexico: How America?s source of immigrants has changed over a century | Pew Research Center
roastpork is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 08:43 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
intangible child's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: California
Posts: 12,699
Thanks from Camelot
intangible child is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 09:01 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child View Post
What an absolutely dufus statement. What everyone should be against is people, and the politicians that protect them, who think they have the right to crap on this countries sovereignty, and rule of law. These scrounges knowingly made the conscious decision to tell us, and our families, that their priorities take precedence over the legal citizens of this country. Their plight is not, nor will it ever be our concern. If these scumbags have a problem, let them take it up with their country of jurisdiction. I have zero respect for any illegal alien who thinks they can shaft legal American citizens. And I have even less respect for the politicians representing them over legal American citizens and their children.
Thanks from TNVolunteer73 and kbear
caconservative is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 09:55 AM   #4
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
What an absolutely dufus statement. What everyone should be against is people, and the politicians that protect them, who think they have the right to crap on this countries sovereignty, and rule of law. These scrounges knowingly made the conscious decision to tell us, and our families, that their priorities take precedence over the legal citizens of this country. Their plight is not, nor will it ever be our concern. If these scumbags have a problem, let them take it up with their country of jurisdiction. I have zero respect for any illegal alien who thinks they can shaft legal American citizens. And I have even less respect for the politicians representing them over legal American citizens and their children.
The left does not understand, the Conservatives are against ILLEGAL , not against Immigration..

WE WANT TO SEE AN EXPANSION IN LEGAL IMMIGRATION.. we love immigration, and hate "Illegal"

but we cannot do that because of the lefts love of "Illegal" and hate immigrants.
Thanks from caconservative
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 10:34 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,008
This is all about money and a growing voting block!! Huge donations to both Parties for elections takes precedence over the legal citizens of this country. We are watching the middle class disappear. We are seeing stagnant wages. Our social welfare system breaking down. But that doesn't matter to the illegal alien employers or the politicians that support them.
The Border Patrol is telling us their being overrun by the numbers of scumbag illegal aliens crossing the border to enjoy the fruits are our hard earned money. And what is Obimbo's response, NOTHING!! The time to put the military on the border was decades ago. The time to make illegal entry into our country a felony was decades ago.
Try telling your Representative to stand up for this country and it's citizens, and then stand back and listen to the incoherent crap they will spout. I do it on a weekly basis. What I get from the Liberal Representatives that run this state would make your blood boil. Bleeding-heart BS about the plight of these criminals is all we get. Never, never do they address the incalculable harm that the legal citizens have to endure at the hands of these scumbag illegal aliens!!
caconservative is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 10:37 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 18,008
Quote:
Originally Posted by intangible child View Post
If the GOP is against illegal alien Latinos, or any other illegal, I'm all for them!!
caconservative is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 01:17 PM   #7
Banned
 
NowhereMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: The South
Posts: 1,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
[FONT="Lucida Sans Unicode"][SIZE="4"]The trouble is now they are 98% illegal!!
Due to Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration law they demographics of the US has been changing from a Western and European country into a third world shithole.
You can't import millions of people from incompatible cultures who refuse to assimilate for decades without having your country come apart.
We are most definitely "coming apart".
Thanks from kbear
NowhereMan is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 01:26 PM   #8
Talent on loan from god
 
Camelot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 27,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by NowhereMan View Post
Due to Ted Kennedy's 1965 immigration law they demographics of the US has been changing from a Western and European country into a third world shithole.
You can't import millions of people from incompatible cultures who refuse to assimilate for decades without having your country come apart.
We are most definitely "coming apart".
Tell that to a Supreme Court Justice who is the daughter of Latino immigrants. The same was said about the Irish, Germans and Italians back in the day. Historical ignorance is not an excuse.

IC's picture was right on the mark. The same people that bitch make nice profits off of illegal labor. As we learned in the war against drugs, you can take a big government approach and spend billions on interdiction but, if you don't address the "demand" side of the equation, then your ideas are doomed to failure.
Camelot is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 01:43 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: USA TN
Posts: 10,343
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Tell that to a Supreme Court Justice who is the daughter of Latino immigrants. The same was said about the Irish, Germans and Italians back in the day. Historical ignorance is not an excuse.

IC's picture was right on the mark. The same people that bitch make nice profits off of illegal labor. As we learned in the war against drugs, you can take a big government approach and spend billions on interdiction but, if you don't address the "demand" side of the equation, then your ideas are doomed to failure.
and how many of these illegal aliens end up as judges--or their children??
so we should let millions in because 1 or 2 might be an asset to this country??
kbear is offline  
Old May 31st, 2014, 01:45 PM   #10
I'm debt free
 
TNVolunteer73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lebanon, TN
Posts: 35,445
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelot View Post
Tell that to a Supreme Court Justice who is the daughter of Latino immigrants. The same was said about the Irish, Germans and Italians back in the day. Historical ignorance is not an excuse.

IC's picture was right on the mark. The same people that bitch make nice profits off of illegal labor. As we learned in the war against drugs, you can take a big government approach and spend billions on interdiction but, if you don't address the "demand" side of the equation, then your ideas are doomed to failure.
WERE HER PARENTS LEGAL OR ILLEGAL immigrants?

Hello Camelot
TNVolunteer73 is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
coming



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
We're Coming After You.... imaginethat Current Events 10 April 11th, 2012 07:00 AM
A Second Coming hot dragon Christianity 18 April 1st, 2012 02:52 PM
its coming dusty Religion 37 May 14th, 2010 03:57 PM
They're coming for us fxashun Environment 11 January 13th, 2010 08:07 AM
Is this what we're coming to....? tristanrobin Gay and Lesbian Rights 3 December 16th, 2008 02:01 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.