Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree13Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:09 PM   #21
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Sister View Post
Learning to speak the immigrates language will keep you out of trouble
Learning our language will keep them out of trouble, not me.
jetson is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:09 PM   #22
TW
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 19,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
One in every 3.7 Aussies is born over seas. What is your problem roastpork ? Our society is safe. Is yours ??
I heard that you guys had a pretty bad Muslim and progressive problem
Sabcat is online now  
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:13 PM   #23
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
I heard that you guys had a pretty bad Muslim and progressive problem
I don't know what a progressive problem is. But yes, we have had our share of radical muslims.
jetson is offline  
Old November 7th, 2016, 11:18 PM   #24
TW
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 19,648
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
I don't know what a progressive problem is. But yes, we have had our share of radical muslims.
Super liberals who are always butt hurt about their feelings (or more so how they think other people may feel) big time socialists that hate freedom and worship government. SJWs

They are the reason that you have a Muslim problem.

Last edited by Sabcat; November 7th, 2016 at 11:24 PM.
Sabcat is online now  
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:18 AM   #25
Banned
 
Beasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Be afraid white boys. Be very afraid.
Don't say that we might get the inclination to start lynching people again.

Last edited by Beasty; November 8th, 2016 at 01:36 AM.
Beasty is offline  
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:36 AM   #26
Banned
 
Beasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by hot dragon View Post
its certainly good for the economy. a stagnant population makes economic growth very difficult, and americans arent having enough children to produce population growth. you (like a lot of western countries) rely on immigration to maintain population growth.

its not a problem if they have the same values as you, and are willing to learn the language, and identify as americans now, and their children identify as american, they are just americans with a different story to tell. it is only a problem if they dont integrate, insist on speaking their original language, and going to their own schools specifically for them, and stick to their original culture and enforce their original cultures values that are very different to american values. that doesnt work and that would be bad for america.
White population growth does not stagnate for no reason. First of all it's at replacement rate as far as I am aware, the reason white numbers go down is because other races breed at higher rates. Maybe it's anecdote, but another good reason why there's less of whitey is because it's financially difficult to have children in when you're 20 something these days. Laqisha has 5 kids irregardless of her financial situation though because her baby daddy will either run out on her or land in prison or both, at that means the government will step in and be a dad.

Infinite population growth is not sustainable in any case, booms and contractions are a natural part of any healthy nation and its economy. The idea that you should continually import foreign people to produce artificial growth is one built purely for a gloabalist profiteering mindset. Artificial growth rates mean artificial pressure on the working class which drives down costs of labor. Goods and services do not scale 1 to 1 with population, and that means that eventually you will end up with more people than your economy can support. This ensures that potential employees take less than the real value of their labor because they must undercut each other. Now that's a money making scheme. Unfortunately this doesn't have very good effects on the host nation, but then again, nobody said it was a symbiotic relationship. Since when did CEOs and multinationals have an allegiance to a nation? This is the great problem with free market economies. The profit motive will always exist at the top of priorities, and gaming that to align with the social and economic needs of a populace is much, much more difficult than some would have you believe.
Thanks from Generaloberst
Beasty is offline  
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:50 AM   #27
Senior Member
 
jetson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Adelaide. South Australia.
Posts: 2,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
White population growth does not stagnate for no reason. First of all it's at replacement rate as far as I am aware, the reason white numbers go down is because other races breed at higher rates. Maybe it's anecdote, but another good reason why there's less of whitey is because it's financially difficult to have children in when you're 20 something these days. Laqisha has 5 kids irregardless of her financial situation though because her baby daddy will either run out on her or land in prison or both, at that means the government will step in and be a dad.

Infinite population growth is not sustainable in any case, booms and contractions are a natural part of any healthy nation and its economy. The idea that you should continually import foreign people to produce artificial growth is one built purely for a gloabalist profiteering mindset. Artificial growth rates mean artificial pressure on the working class which drives down costs of labor. Goods and services do not scale 1 to 1 with population, and that means that eventually you will end up with more people than your economy can support. This ensures that potential employees take less than the real value of their labor because they must undercut each other. Now that's a money making scheme. Unfortunately this doesn't have very good effects on the host nation, but then again, nobody said it was a symbiotic relationship. Since when did CEOs and multinationals have an allegiance to a nation? This is the great problem with free market economies. The profit motive will always exist at the top of priorities, and gaming that to align with the social and economic needs of a populace is much, much more difficult than some would have you believe.
You needlessly type crap,that only a dragon would read. Your ego is great. But please don't inflict the rest of DTT with such nonsence.
jetson is offline  
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:11 AM   #28
Banned
 
coke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: nunya
Posts: 12,580
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
Be afraid white boys. Be very afraid.
Maybe it is just hyperbole?
The Likely Persistence of a White Majority
Thanks from Kipper
coke is offline  
Old November 8th, 2016, 07:12 AM   #29
Banned
 
Beasty's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetson View Post
You needlessly type crap,that only a dragon would read. Your ego is great. But please don't inflict the rest of DTT with such nonsence.
Why don't you just admit you've never read anything longer than 2 paragraphs in your life?
Thanks from Generaloberst and coke
Beasty is offline  
Old November 8th, 2016, 02:28 PM   #30
Senior Member
 
hot dragon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: australia
Posts: 8,822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beasty View Post
White population growth does not stagnate for no reason. First of all it's at replacement rate as far as I am aware, the reason white numbers go down is because other races breed at higher rates. Maybe it's anecdote, but another good reason why there's less of whitey is because it's financially difficult to have children in when you're 20 something these days. Laqisha has 5 kids irregardless of her financial situation though because her baby daddy will either run out on her or land in prison or both, at that means the government will step in and be a dad.

Infinite population growth is not sustainable in any case, booms and contractions are a natural part of any healthy nation and its economy. The idea that you should continually import foreign people to produce artificial growth is one built purely for a gloabalist profiteering mindset. Artificial growth rates mean artificial pressure on the working class which drives down costs of labor. Goods and services do not scale 1 to 1 with population, and that means that eventually you will end up with more people than your economy can support. This ensures that potential employees take less than the real value of their labor because they must undercut each other. Now that's a money making scheme. Unfortunately this doesn't have very good effects on the host nation, but then again, nobody said it was a symbiotic relationship. Since when did CEOs and multinationals have an allegiance to a nation? This is the great problem with free market economies. The profit motive will always exist at the top of priorities, and gaming that to align with the social and economic needs of a populace is much, much more difficult than some would have you believe.
well this dragon did read it and i dont think its crap. but i dont think its all completely accurate either.

with regards to the first point, color is irrelevant. if whitey is having less kids than non whitey thats cultural, not racial. its because whitey tends to be richer, or better educated, its not because there is a genetic difference that leads to more or less pregnancies.

and you are wrong about the natural expansions and contractions. populations grow. always. the black plague in europe is the only time in history there was a reduction in population. populations grow. having said that, right now, in the 21st century, in affluent western countries, that is changing. but that is a new phenomena that has never been seen before. we dont know how its going to play out. but its not a natural fluctuation, its a new and completely unknown thing.

all economic theories are built with the assumption that populations grow. because of that, policy makers and governments ensure their populations do grow. if there arent enough births they get some immigration. you need a birth rate of 2.1 children per couple to maintain zero population growth, and more than 2.1 to be growing. sensible countries like australia and america balance their (legal) immigration numbers to achieve this. silly places like europe allow massive unplanned immigration and hope for the best.

profit is a strong motive. business will always pursue it. but its very, very hard to have a thriving economy without population growth. whether any of this is sensible or sustainable long term is irrelevant to the people making the decisions, they are only in it for the short term.
hot dragon is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
population, projections



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Projections: Colorado Pot-Taxe$ Medicine Man Current Events 28 June 12th, 2014 01:45 PM
CNN Projections Thread - LIVE UPDATES theindependentmind Current Events 33 November 6th, 2012 07:01 PM
Sea rise 'to exceed projections' intangible child Environment 2 March 10th, 2009 07:14 PM
World population statistics fxashun Political Talk 2 June 29th, 2008 08:46 AM
Population Control NoMoreDems-Reps Political Talk 1 June 16th, 2008 02:40 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.