Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree31Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 26th, 2015, 09:06 PM   #11
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,522
Remember that program they had for getting guns off the streets. You just turned one in at a few designed areas no questions asked, no photos or paper work and they gave you like $100.

What if we tried that here?
Thanks from imaginethat
Sabcat is online now  
Old August 28th, 2015, 05:06 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabcat View Post
Remember that program they had for getting guns off the streets. You just turned one in at a few designed areas no questions asked, no photos or paper work and they gave you like $100.

What if we tried that here?
How would you know? I know several immigrants from various parts of the world. Even if were rude enough to ask if they are "illegal aliens," would I really expect them to answer honestly if the answer was affirmative?!

How does anybody know who is legal and who isn't? If it were that easy, they could pull a Trump "round 'em up" session.
tristanrobin is offline  
Old August 30th, 2015, 01:40 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
How would you know? I know several immigrants from various parts of the world. Even if were rude enough to ask if they are "illegal aliens," would I really expect them to answer honestly if the answer was affirmative?!

How does anybody know who is legal and who isn't? If it were that easy, they could pull a Trump "round 'em up" session.
When Iranians as well as Mexicans or Central or South Americans come her illegally or legally and refuse to learn our language or culture or to integrate into our society, it's not immigration it a fucking invasion and they must be stopped.
roastpork is offline  
Old August 30th, 2015, 02:08 PM   #14
Celebrating diversity
 
Sabcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 21,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
How would you know? I know several immigrants from various parts of the world. Even if were rude enough to ask if they are "illegal aliens," would I really expect them to answer honestly if the answer was affirmative?!

How does anybody know who is legal and who isn't? If it were that easy, they could pull a Trump "round 'em up" session.
I would start at the airport. Just turn in every baby scheduled to be on my flight. Next restaurants. Any baby in my section gets turned in. If all things go right only people who have registered their babies will bring them out in public. Over time, hopefully, there will be separate registration for having a baby and being able to to bring a baby in public. This will be good.
Sabcat is online now  
Old August 30th, 2015, 02:12 PM   #15
Your Own Moderator
 
pensacola_niceman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Pensacola, FL
Posts: 31,426
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
How would you know? I know several immigrants from various parts of the world. Even if were rude enough to ask if they are "illegal aliens," would I really expect them to answer honestly if the answer was affirmative?!

How does anybody know who is legal and who isn't? If it were that easy, they could pull a Trump "round 'em up" session.
As a responsible American, it is your duty to request all people for their green card.
pensacola_niceman is offline  
Old August 30th, 2015, 06:28 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: California
Posts: 16,364
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanrobin View Post
How would you know? I know several immigrants from various parts of the world. Even if were rude enough to ask if they are "illegal aliens," would I really expect them to answer honestly if the answer was affirmative?!

How does anybody know who is legal and who isn't? If it were that easy, they could pull a Trump "round 'em up" session.
Shut the jobs off... E-verify. Shut off all social services to anyone who cannot prove they are a legal citizen. Stop the Anchor Baby scam. Stop allowing anyone into our schools who is not a legal citizen. Rounding them up need not be necessary if the magnate that is bringing them here is stopped. If you are not a legal citizen, you don't need to be here.
Thanks from roastpork
caconservative is offline  
Old August 31st, 2015, 02:13 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 8,411
Quote:
Originally Posted by caconservative View Post
Shut the jobs off... E-verify. Shut off all social services to anyone who cannot prove they are a legal citizen. Stop the Anchor Baby scam. Stop allowing anyone into our schools who is not a legal citizen. Rounding them up need not be necessary if the magnate that is bringing them here is stopped. If you are not a legal citizen, you don't need to be here.
And why has none of that been done?
Thanks from waitingtables
goober is offline  
Old August 31st, 2015, 05:28 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
imaginethat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Western Slope, Colorado
Posts: 54,256
Quote:
Originally Posted by goober View Post
And why has none of that been done?
...because, greedy business owners following the basic tenets of capitalism always are on the lookout for ways to fatten the bottom line, and greedy consumers following the basic tenets of being a good consumer are always looking for the cheapest price, to hell with the actual cost.

That's why.
imaginethat is offline  
Old August 31st, 2015, 06:49 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
roastpork's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Chicago
Posts: 8,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginethat View Post
...because, greedy business owners following the basic tenets of capitalism always are on the lookout for ways to fatten the bottom line, and greedy consumers following the basic tenets of being a good consumer are always looking for the cheapest price, to hell with the actual cost.

That's why.
That and the fact that in Cook County Illegals can and do vote!
roastpork is offline  
Old August 31st, 2015, 08:40 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
tristanrobin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: New Haven, CT
Posts: 21,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roastpork View Post
When Iranians as well as Mexicans or Central or South Americans come her illegally or legally and refuse to learn our language or culture or to integrate into our society, it's not immigration it a fucking invasion and they must be stopped.
Bullshit.

My maternal grandparents escaped Nazi Germany and came to the U.S.A. not speaking any English. They lived here a long time, raised their family (my mother was born on American soil and the first American citizen in my family), had a business, made a good living and contributed to society. But my grandmother never spoke more than a smattering of (pretty bad) English, and spoke German almost exclusively. And I defy you to say they should not have come here and been allowed to stay.
Thanks from waitingtables, roastpork and Lyzza
tristanrobin is offline  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
anchor, babies, count, illega, illegal



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anchor Babies are a farce there is no such thing! Patriot66 Current Events 75 August 27th, 2015 08:37 AM
The anchor baby myth johnwk Current Events 50 August 3rd, 2015 04:47 PM
Birthright Citizenship Act of 2009 and anchor babies kbear Immigration 62 December 31st, 2014 02:21 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.