Political Forums  

Go Back   Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Immigration Immigration Political Forum - For topics and discussions about illegal immigrants and immigrant rights


Thanks Tree53Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 28th, 2015, 02:57 PM   #51
Immaculate Devine
 
Todesengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
I don't hate White people, I just think they're full of shit and have a superiority complex.
You said "I don't hate white people" and then went on to explain how you hate white people in the same sentence.
That is impressively stupid.
Thanks from hot dragon
Todesengel is offline  
Old October 28th, 2015, 02:58 PM   #52
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
The Muslim world was once the supreme economic and cultural power on Earth, while Europeans were busy burning each other at the stake and losing half of their population to black rats.
And they self-destructed from within, largely because of their fucked-up religion.
Thanks from imaginethat
RNG is offline  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:01 PM   #53
Immaculate Devine
 
Todesengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
And they self-destructed from within, largely because of their fucked-up religion.
No no no, RNG. Its because of White people. You see, all the problems in the world are caused by white people.
Todesengel is offline  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:03 PM   #54
RNG
Senior Member
 
RNG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: LA LA Land North
Posts: 25,297
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
No no no, RNG. Its because of White people. You see, all the problems in the world are caused by white people.
Not white people, just Republicans.
Thanks from imaginethat
RNG is offline  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:09 PM   #55
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
You said "I don't hate white people" and then went on to explain how you hate white people in the same sentence.
That is impressively stupid.
That I think that of them doesn't mean I hate them. Sorry if I implied that through my tone. I don't hate anyone but facts are facts. These are historical facts that cannot be ignored or revised, and from what I've seen, White people revise and wash over the negative parts of their history, while pointing out the negative in other groups of people.
Gordy is online now  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:10 PM   #56
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by RNG View Post
And they self-destructed from within, largely because of their fucked-up religion.
The same way the West is self-destructing because of capitalism.
Thanks from imaginethat
Gordy is online now  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:12 PM   #57
Immaculate Devine
 
Todesengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
That I think that of them doesn't mean I hate them. Sorry if I implied that through my tone. I don't hate anyone but facts are facts. These are historical facts that cannot be ignored or revised, and from what I've seen, White people revise and wash over the negative parts of their history, while pointing out the negative in other groups of people.
"I don't hate White people, I just think they're full of shit and have a superiority complex."

You said that all white people are full of shit and have a superiority complex and claim to not be racist.
Then you say that it is a fact that white people are full of shit and have a superiority complex.
You are not fooling anyone man.
Todesengel is offline  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:14 PM   #58
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
"I don't hate White people, I just think they're full of shit and have a superiority complex."

You said that all white people are full of shit and have a superiority complex and claim to not be racist.
Then you say that it is a fact that white people are full of shit and have a superiority complex.
You are not fooling anyone man.
So White people are free to call Muslims terrorists and Black people n--gers, but when we point out what White people have done to us we're the racists lol? This is what I'm talking about, you're full of shit.
Thanks from imaginethat and Lyzza

Last edited by Gordy; October 28th, 2015 at 03:16 PM.
Gordy is online now  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:20 PM   #59
Immaculate Devine
 
Todesengel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: USA
Posts: 495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordy View Post
So White people are free to call Muslims terrorists and Black people n--gers, but when we point out what White people have done to us we're the racists lol? This is what I'm talking about, White supremacists are full of shit.
What does this have to do with anything? Just because whites (and blacks) call muslims terrorists doesn't make you any less racist toward whites. Also, where can whites actually call blacks n-ggers?
Saying that all white people are full of shit is not pointing out what white people have done. It is just you being racist.

Anyway, we are extremely off topic.
If you want to create a "Why white people are evil" thread, feel free to do so but this topic is about the European migrant crisis.
Todesengel is offline  
Old October 28th, 2015, 03:26 PM   #60
The Token Black Guy
 
Gordy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: MD
Posts: 2,124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todesengel View Post
What does this have to do with anything? Just because whites (and blacks) call muslims terrorists doesn't make you any less racist toward whites. Also, where can whites actually call blacks n-ggers?
Saying that all white people are full of shit is not pointing out what white people have done. It is just you being racist.

Anyway, we are extremely off topic.
If you want to create a "Why white people are evil" thread, feel free to do so but this topic is about the European migrant crisis.
You're full of shit because you look at yourselves as this great civilization, when you're as savage as everyone else. You see other civilizations not like your own as savage. White people have done some pretty horrible things in their past, do I hate them? No, but it pisses me off to no end when they downplay and revise those things, acting like they never happened.

You revise your own history as you see fit when it doesn't fit into the whole "we're the superior race" narrative. How tf am I the racist, when you just made a thread about Muslims taking over Europe? The irony of all of this is that Europeans once ruled, and still do to some degree, the Middle East.

You're full of shit. That's just the truth, and if you're offended I honestly couldn't care less. Your OP was offensive.
Thanks from Lyzza

Last edited by Gordy; October 28th, 2015 at 03:29 PM.
Gordy is online now  
Reply

  Defending The Truth Political Forum > Political Issues > Immigration

Tags
death, europe



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
So you think things are better in Europe. roastpork Civil Rights 9 June 7th, 2013 05:06 PM
Illinois Abolishes Death Penalty, Clears Death Row npr Current Events 23 March 10th, 2011 11:39 AM
A perspective from Europe George Europe 34 September 20th, 2007 08:53 AM
Europe has TFA restrictions. Why don't we? hevusa Business & Industries 3 April 23rd, 2006 04:57 PM


Facebook Twitter RSS Feed



Copyright © 2005-2013 Defending The Truth. All rights reserved.